Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club - Page 170

post #1691 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo View Post
Any luck with the picture?
sorry, almost forgot, I was about to take out the pump since I sold it. here you go:




post #1692 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamborhgini313 View Post
My RS360 Kit came in today. God it took Fedex 1 week to ship from east to west coast. Well probably put it together tomorrow or something!
That is kinda funny. I had to get my RS360 kit pump replaced and XSPC shipped me a new pump, UPS took less then 48 hours to ship it from Hong kong to michigan.
post #1693 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post
sorry, almost forgot, I was about to take out the pump since I sold it. here you go:
Thanks, I hate it. Can it be pushed in some more so that the bay covers can hide it? Also, would this be good enough for 2 570s and a CPU loop or maybe CPU and chipset loop.
post #1694 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo View Post
Thanks, I hate it. Can it be pushed in some more so that the bay covers can hide it? Also, would this be good enough for 2 570s and a CPU loop or maybe CPU and chipset loop.
yes, but you'll have to secure somehow or just wedge something to secure it. the face plate adds a tiny bit, are you that concern w/ it not being flush 100%?

yes, this kit will work w/ two gpu, I would recommend an RX360 or RS360 to cool your cpu and sli gpu. good luck
post #1695 of 13773
Few more questions for you guys. I want to redo my rad an move it to the inside of my case, where is the best place to buy colored tubing? Also I'm going back to college soon and taking my rig with me, is it best to transport the machine full or should I drain the loop an refill it when I get there. Thanks.
Main Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock Extreme 6 X79 MSI R7950 Twin Frozer III 3GB 12GB DDR3 1600 Crucial Ballistix Tracer 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x 120 GB OCZ Vertrex 3 Raid 0 750 GB Caviar Black XSPC RASA 360 Kit Windows 8 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x ASUS 27" LED  Corsair K90 750 Coolermaster Coolermaster HAF 932 Black Edition 
Mouse
Razer Mamba 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock Extreme 6 X79 MSI R7950 Twin Frozer III 3GB 12GB DDR3 1600 Crucial Ballistix Tracer 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x 120 GB OCZ Vertrex 3 Raid 0 750 GB Caviar Black XSPC RASA 360 Kit Windows 8 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x ASUS 27" LED  Corsair K90 750 Coolermaster Coolermaster HAF 932 Black Edition 
Mouse
Razer Mamba 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1696 of 13773
hey. which screws go where? lol its 2 per fan? my rs360 kit come with 8 screws...

i is confused. was going to mount ontop of my centrion 590. but carnt work out dam screws ( proably easy but bloody hot today xD like 1/2 dead )
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k @ 4.4ghz Asus p8z68-v PRO EVGA gtx 460 EE + ESC 450 4gb ddr3 gskill 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x 1tb samsung spinpoint windows 7 2 x 19" LCD 1440 x 900 :( Razer Black widow 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone strider 1000w Plus 600t  Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k @ 4.4ghz Asus p8z68-v PRO EVGA gtx 460 EE + ESC 450 4gb ddr3 gskill 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x 1tb samsung spinpoint windows 7 2 x 19" LCD 1440 x 900 :( Razer Black widow 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone strider 1000w Plus 600t  Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1697 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post
yes, but you'll have to secure somehow or just wedge something to secure it. the face plate adds a tiny bit, are you that concern w/ it not being flush 100%?

yes, this kit will work w/ two gpu, I would recommend an RX360 or RS360 to cool your cpu and sli gpu. good luck
I just don't like how it doesn't match the front panel of the 700D/800D. I currently have no drives installed just for the sake of keeping the look. I'm getting the RX360 Rad with a Swiftech block and now the X20 res/pump. Hopefully it stomps my H70.
post #1698 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo View Post
I just don't like how it doesn't match the front panel of the 700D/800D. I currently have no drives installed just for the sake of keeping the look. I'm getting the RX360 Rad with a Swiftech block and now the X20 res/pump. Hopefully it stomps my H70.
you can always go phantom style, but that requires some modding.

are you getting a swiftech cpu block? the rasa block & ek supreme HF are much better.

edit: how about this res and add a DDC pump (a much better pump than the x20-750). I have one pending delivery w/ an mcp355 pump.


Edited by wermad - 1/6/11 at 8:57pm
post #1699 of 13773
Had my kit installed for couple of days now, to be 100% honest I don't see that much temp decrease. Maybe 5C from zalman CNPS10X Quiet. I will run it for a while see if it grows on me. I'm not OC that much right anyway running I7-950 @ 3.8ghz temp in the
mid 60's
My Setup
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-4670K Asus Z97-AR GT240 EVGA 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel 180gb SSD Samsun 850 EVO 500Gb Seagate 2TB NAS LG  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC 240 cooling kit  XP pro and Vista 32bit Win7 32bit 24" Samsung 101 
PowerMouse
750w pc power & cooling MS wirless 
  hide details  
Reply
My Setup
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-4670K Asus Z97-AR GT240 EVGA 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel 180gb SSD Samsun 850 EVO 500Gb Seagate 2TB NAS LG  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC 240 cooling kit  XP pro and Vista 32bit Win7 32bit 24" Samsung 101 
PowerMouse
750w pc power & cooling MS wirless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1700 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post
you can always go phantom style, but that requires some modding.

are you getting a swiftech cpu block? the rasa block & ek supreme HF are much better.

edit: how about this res and add a DDC pump (a much better pump than the x20-750). I have one pending delivery w/ an mcp355 pump.

The CPU block has me a bit confused, how much better is it than the swiftech? I was told the difference between the top 5 blocks are like half a degree, to go by the looks of it. I personally think the Switftech looks better
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club