Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club - Page 301

post #3001 of 13773
Guess who just got 50Mb internet service.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Evo VIII 475whp/405tq NONE BATTLEFIELD UNTIL 
Hard DrivePowerCase
COMES OUT!!!!! 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Evo VIII 475whp/405tq NONE BATTLEFIELD UNTIL 
Hard DrivePowerCase
COMES OUT!!!!! 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3002 of 13773
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...en&output=html

A little spreadsheet showing temperatures above ambient.

XSPC Rasa Kit + RS240 + Black Ice GTS X-flow 120mm rad + FC5970 + FC5850 and lots of tubing(8.9ft).

Hope it helps some who are looking for temperature performances of these kit.

Oh and the CPU folds 24/7. hence the high temps

Cheers
post #3003 of 13773
how do my temps look fellas? I still think I may have some air bubbles. My GF thought I was crazy shaking and tilting my machine at weird angles hahahaha
Attachment 192105
GIXXER
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 875k 4.4ghz Biostar T5 XE CFX-SLI 6870x2 1000/1200 @ 1.3v G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
RAID0 M$7 x64 Dell ST2410 24” Full HD Widescreen Monitor M$ Wireless 
PowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Silent Pro 850w CoolerMaster Storm Scout Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
GIXXER
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 875k 4.4ghz Biostar T5 XE CFX-SLI 6870x2 1000/1200 @ 1.3v G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
RAID0 M$7 x64 Dell ST2410 24” Full HD Widescreen Monitor M$ Wireless 
PowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Silent Pro 850w CoolerMaster Storm Scout Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3004 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by dembo1305 View Post
I should be getting temps this good but i'm not??!!
Well Im using MX-3 paste, maybe thats why ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnFeX3 View Post
Send my pump rma yesterday. was making bad noise.
YouTube: XSPC X2O 750 Pump Noise
My pump started making this sounds aswell after a couple of hours. Does it really mean its broken or is it just water bubbles or something that will go away eventually ?
Ye Olde PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600k Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Kingston HyperX Blu 8 GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 500 GB SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB NZXT Kraken X60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2311h Steelseries G6v2 Silverstone Strider Plus 850W CM HAF-X 
MouseAudio
Logitech G502 SB X-Fi Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Ye Olde PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600k Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Kingston HyperX Blu 8 GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 500 GB SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB NZXT Kraken X60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2311h Steelseries G6v2 Silverstone Strider Plus 850W CM HAF-X 
MouseAudio
Logitech G502 SB X-Fi Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3005 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesey I7 View Post
Guess who just got 50Mb internet service.
Throw a water block on it and cool it down!

J/K

Gratz man! I have to live with 2.5Mb... :-(
post #3006 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastyn99 View Post
My pump started making this sounds aswell after a couple of hours. Does it really mean its broken or is it just water bubbles or something that will go away eventually ?
If it sounds like UnFeX3's, then it's better to be on the safe side and change it. His (and mine as well) had a very annoying rattling sound. XSPC (and John at Jab-Tech) both stated to me that in my case, that was unacceptable noise and replaced. I have my replacement running a 4 hour test right now. So far... Silent as a baby sleeping! Just a light hum which you can hear only if you put your ear about 2-3 inches away from the reservoir.
post #3007 of 13773
did a little mod on my CM elite 370 case. before my rad sucks air from the bottom of the case. i removed the hard disk bays and move my hard disk on top using 3.5 to 5.25 drive bay adapter followed by the dvd writer then the bay res/pump. my mod skills are limited and i only have cutters to cut the mesh in front of the case. i have a small switch that serves as my delta fan controller and i use a magnetic fan filter. i'm going to do some test on the temps later. as for now my idle core temp is 37C. looks promising since before the mod i get 42C core temp. both at 25C ambient temps..




    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8370E M5A99X Evo R2.0 ASUS Strix GTX 970 SLI 8GB HyperX Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB WD 1TB Caviar Blue Samsung 22x DVDRW Cooler Master Nepton 280L 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit AOC - Q2963PM CoolerMaster GX750 Fractal Design Define R5 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8370E M5A99X Evo R2.0 ASUS Strix GTX 970 SLI 8GB HyperX Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB WD 1TB Caviar Blue Samsung 22x DVDRW Cooler Master Nepton 280L 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit AOC - Q2963PM CoolerMaster GX750 Fractal Design Define R5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3008 of 13773
Anyone plan on buying from Jabtech? If so avoid them like a plague. Worst company by far I've ever had to deal with. Extremely difficult to deal with. They know I was strapped for time since its my busy season and I work 12 hours a day and John over at jab-tech knowing this offered to have me ship the product back to the manufacturer paying shipping both ways then sending the product back to him once it was fixed by the manufacturer paying shipping to him as well. Now the amount of money I would spend in shipping would equal or surpass the value of the pump/res. Wow thats a smart guy.

Last I checked it was Jabtechs job to do that as with all companies in retail. Then he knows I have very little time so he offers to have the product shipped back to him and then when they check it they will send a new one free shipping, (THATS A GIVEN).
post #3009 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by replin View Post
Anyone plan on buying from Jabtech? If so avoid them like a plague. Worst company by far I've ever had to deal with. Extremely difficult to deal with. They know I was strapped for time since its my busy season and I work 12 hours a day and John over at jab-tech knowing this offered to have me ship the product back to the manufacturer paying shipping both ways then sending the product back to him once it was fixed by the manufacturer paying shipping to him as well. Now the amount of money I would spend in shipping would equal or surpass the value of the pump/res. Wow thats a smart guy.

Last I checked it was Jabtechs job to do that as with all companies in retail. Then he knows I have very little time so he offers to have the product shipped back to him and then when they check it they will send a new one free shipping, (THATS A GIVEN).
Sorry to hear that... I have had good service from them even when having problems with my parts/components. Not sure this is the right thread for this type of comment though but thanks for the feedback all the same.
post #3010 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahbrohn View Post
If it sounds like UnFeX3's, then it's better to be on the safe side and change it. His (and mine as well) had a very annoying rattling sound. XSPC (and John at Jab-Tech) both stated to me that in my case, that was unacceptable noise and replaced. I have my replacement running a 4 hour test right now. So far... Silent as a baby sleeping! Just a light hum which you can hear only if you put your ear about 2-3 inches away from the reservoir.
But does it actually mean that its broken ? Does it not work, will it eventually get worse, leak, explode or whatever ? or is it just the annoying sound ?
Ye Olde PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600k Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Kingston HyperX Blu 8 GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 500 GB SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB NZXT Kraken X60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2311h Steelseries G6v2 Silverstone Strider Plus 850W CM HAF-X 
MouseAudio
Logitech G502 SB X-Fi Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Ye Olde PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600k Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Kingston HyperX Blu 8 GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 500 GB SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB NZXT Kraken X60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2311h Steelseries G6v2 Silverstone Strider Plus 850W CM HAF-X 
MouseAudio
Logitech G502 SB X-Fi Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club