I had issues with my pump. It rattled. I contacted XSPC support on this directly but before doing so I did a couple things.
First... I "assumed" the problem was ME. Yes. I blamed my inexperience in watercooling. So what I did was take it all out, re-checked everything, reinstalled it all back in AFTER reading some key posts (guides) that I read here.
Second... I posted here that I was having a problem. I also posted what steps I had taken to try and resolve the issue on my own. I was able to make a small video and I posted it as well. Almost everyone who game me an opinion said to rma it. One person though said something about bleeding the air out. Even though I had done as suggested (that was one of the posts I had re-read) I thought to myself "what if I did not do it correctly?" - and I reconnected my PSU jumper and shook my computer case in every conceivable angle. I shook it pretty hard also. Only one big bubble came out of the rad and went straight to the reservoir. Now that I know I did everything possible...
Third... I contacted XSPC directly. I sent them a detailed message of what was going on, what I did on my end to try to remedy the problem (and mentioning the help I got from members here) and I sent them the video. I also forwarded the message to John at Jab Tech.
RESULT: XSPC asked me to check for bubbles (again). I de-installed everything, took the res/pump out, I jumped the psu and connected the pump to it, I ran a "jumper tube" on the reservoir (taking it out of any loop and leaving it by itself), turned the PSU on and still had the same problem. Video once again. XSPC told me (all within less than a day and a half - Dazhong does NOT sleep it seems!) they were shipping me a new res/pump assembly. Meanwhile, John at Jab Tech told me that what he heard from the first video I sent was "TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE" and that if I did not get any satisfaction from XSPC to let him know. He still corresponded back and forth on my behalf with XSPC on my problem.
I did have to wait about 4-5 days to get the new res/pump assembly since the US Post Office was attempting to deliver to the wrong house but I have my replacement and all is good now.
I doubt very much that you problem is bad service. It may seem so I admit but remember, the problem all started because of poor manufacturing. It happens. It was your turn to suffer this time around.
One thing I did notice from your posts is this... no mention of taking the whole kit out to test outside the computer. Also, no pictures. Maybe some pictures/video would "help" not only us here, but XSPC/Jab Tech.
All I can say is that I understand your pain and frustration with all of this. I would be pissed off to no end also. I really do hope you get it all fixed. Do let us know how you ultimately fix this.
Edited by Kahbrohn - 1/31/11 at 4:04am