Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club - Page 343

post #3421 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
I don't help rude people.
Please point out where I was being rude. I would love to see this.
post #3422 of 13773
I don't have a video camera so I'm screwed in that respect.
Edited by replin - 1/31/11 at 9:07am
post #3423 of 13773
Soooo glad im getting this koolance adapter and some shin-etsu too
this one slot adapter would rid my loop of 5 ft of tubing and a draining valve, now thats just fancy

post #3424 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by DullBoi View Post
Soooo glad im getting this koolance adapter and some shin-etsu too
this one slot adapter would rid my loop of 5 ft of tubing and a draining valve, now thats just fancy

I have that koolance adapter, its awesome just make sure you double check where you tighten it.
post #3425 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by replin View Post
Please point out where I was being rude. I would love to see this.
you were being rude before saying that we were attacking you about it.

you are a one in a million situation, so we are skeptical about how everything happened. we just want to figure it out, we want you to have a cooling system that works just the same as everybody elses.
post #3426 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
you were being rude before saying that we were attacking you about it.

you are a one in a million situation, so we are skeptical about how everything happened. we just want to figure it out, we want you to have a cooling system that works just the same as everybody elses.
Please point out where I said I was being attacked. I think you misread that. You need to go back and double check what you read. Someone else made the same mistake please go back and read it.

Wow another small fail.
Edited by replin - 1/31/11 at 9:11am
post #3427 of 13773
Thread Starter 
... Take the bickering somewhere else.
post #3428 of 13773
Well motherboard waterblock just arrived from Koolance,BBL with pics.
post #3429 of 13773
Bal3wolf and the others who have helped me out with this dilemma. Thank you very much for being patient and helping me out with this. I hope this turns out good.

Has anyone ever made like a cheat sheet for watercooling or anything like that? One that is easily available to the masses and isn't hidden in the sublayers of online forums. Someone make a video cause I've checked youtube and there is some but they are all lame and not complete. Just some guy showboating his system. That is one thing everyone at lan parties keeps telling me. Seriously just one full and complete guide taking everything into account.
post #3430 of 13773
Hi,

I have now bought and installed a rx360 in my 800D and the temp sensor in res shows max 32c not overclocked yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club