I finally put my kit together!
Feel free to add this post with images to the spreadsheet.
I used the barbs that came with the kit, and I also bought two 45 degree rotary compression fittings that I wanted to try out. One of the compression fittings was bad, and leaked (not at the compression part, but at the rotary part) . . . So I am glad I decided to get two extra barbs, "just in-case!"
Here is a pic of the CPU block with the bad compression fitting:
Not sure if I was just unlucky, as I thought compression fittings could never go bad . . . Needless to say, I now MUCH prefer barbs.
I installed a drainport and valve to my GPU block. (I stole the idea from liquoredonlife, thanks btw! Total +REP on that one.)
Here is a pic of my second leaktest, now with all barbs. You can see the drainport thing too.
And here is a closeup. You can see the RX360 a little better here too.
I'll get more picture later. I just wanted to make sure I got some up now.
System is running better than ever now, and very cool.
Thanks to all for the help and guidance.