New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Power Rangers - Page 219

post #2181 of 7305
Thats lame knucklehead. Not even a serious storm, puny Cat 1, we laugh at those rolleyes.gif
*Lame bout the not going fishing

Like this?


Lame cellphone pics my friend took at her school.
post #2182 of 7305
Yes, like that. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend if we do go look at them.
post #2183 of 7305
We don't get that here mad.gif
Its either trees have leaves, all they all just fall off at the same time before they change colour or they go straight to brown. Darn sub tropical climate tongue.gif
post #2184 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR-Imagery View Post

We don't get that here mad.gif
Its either trees have leaves, all they all just fall off at the same time before they change colour or they go straight to brown. Darn sub tropical climate tongue.gif

Oh yes, darn it all to heck. My folding rigs would hate it down there, lol.
post #2185 of 7305
Just got back from WV the leafs suck..lol
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.5 @1.374 Asock P67 Extreme4 gen3 Galaxy GTX560Ti 448 cores G.Skill Ripjaws 2X4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256gb Samsung F3 1tb Asus DVD/CD RW sata Mega Shadow 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ult. X64 LG W2361V CM Quickfire pro browns. Corsair HX 850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Trooper.. G500 Allsop Diamond pad Creative X-FI Fatality 
Audio
Klipsch Pro Media  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.5 @1.374 Asock P67 Extreme4 gen3 Galaxy GTX560Ti 448 cores G.Skill Ripjaws 2X4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256gb Samsung F3 1tb Asus DVD/CD RW sata Mega Shadow 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ult. X64 LG W2361V CM Quickfire pro browns. Corsair HX 850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Trooper.. G500 Allsop Diamond pad Creative X-FI Fatality 
Audio
Klipsch Pro Media  
  hide details  
Reply
post #2186 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by CudaBoy71 View Post

Just got back from WV the leafs suck..lol

Hi Monty!! You should have stopped by and picked up that GPU I keep forgetting about.

Guys, we have a new Cat 3 folder!!! Scorpion49 is going to join us, and fold on his 3570k. Please take a moment to welcome him.
post #2187 of 7305
Hey everyone, this is my first venture into TC so I hope I can do a good job for the team biggrin.gif

Looking forward to any pointers or suggestions on how to squeeze the most out of my machine, this should be lots of fun! I'm bad at introductions so anything you want to know just ask.
post #2188 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

Hey everyone, this is my first venture into TC so I hope I can do a good job for the team biggrin.gif

Looking forward to any pointers or suggestions on how to squeeze the most out of my machine, this should be lots of fun! I'm bad at introductions so anything you want to know just ask.

Hey Scorpion, can I borrow that 680, and never give it back? tongue.gif
post #2189 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR-Imagery View Post

Hey Scorpion, can I borrow that 680, and never give it back? tongue.gif

Nooooo.. I need it to power the command center! It is a super nice card though, one of the few GPU's I'm 100% satisfied with. biggrin.gif
post #2190 of 7305
I have to keep reminding myself I don't need anything more than my GTX 580. But yeah, those Lightnings look nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Team Competition