New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Power Rangers - Page 382

post #3811 of 7305
post #3812 of 7305
That's no way to be towards your fellow team mates... rolleyes.gif
On another note ANNUBIS WHERE ARE YOU?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.5 @1.374 Asock P67 Extreme4 gen3 Galaxy GTX560Ti 448 cores G.Skill Ripjaws 2X4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256gb Samsung F3 1tb Asus DVD/CD RW sata Mega Shadow 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ult. X64 LG W2361V CM Quickfire pro browns. Corsair HX 850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Trooper.. G500 Allsop Diamond pad Creative X-FI Fatality 
Audio
Klipsch Pro Media  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.5 @1.374 Asock P67 Extreme4 gen3 Galaxy GTX560Ti 448 cores G.Skill Ripjaws 2X4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256gb Samsung F3 1tb Asus DVD/CD RW sata Mega Shadow 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ult. X64 LG W2361V CM Quickfire pro browns. Corsair HX 850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Trooper.. G500 Allsop Diamond pad Creative X-FI Fatality 
Audio
Klipsch Pro Media  
  hide details  
Reply
post #3813 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by CudaBoy71 View Post

That's no way to be towards your fellow team mates... rolleyes.gif
On another note ANNUBIS WHERE ARE YOU?

He must be hiding from the barrage of questions that he can't answer ... about stats.
post #3814 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47 Knucklehead View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CudaBoy71 View Post

That's no way to be towards your fellow team mates... rolleyes.gif
On another note ANNUBIS WHERE ARE YOU?

He must be hiding from the barrage of questions that he can't answer ... about stats.

and about my IO Shield tongue.gif
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
post #3815 of 7305
He's still alive ... or at least the person at the other end of his cell phone is. wink.gif
post #3816 of 7305
Yay
post #3817 of 7305
Well, after being up without sleep for the past 38 hours straight, and being at two different Johns Hopkins hospitals for the past 28 hours, I'm about done with this consciousnesses. Take it easy.
post #3818 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47 Knucklehead View Post

Well, after being up without sleep for the past 38 hours straight, and being at two different Johns Hopkins hospitals for the past 28 hours, I'm about done with this consciousnesses. Take it easy.

Woah woah, what happened (splain later, rest now)
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
post #3819 of 7305
Old people stuff. Wife has back issues after some "woman's surgery" a couple years ago when a doctor left a piece of medical equipment inside her and she has been fighting constant pain for a couple years. Before we took our trip to Boston last month, she went in and did what was called "Radio Frequency Ablative surgery" on the left side of her spine to numb things. That worked. Last week, she had the right side done. Well, there were complications. Her paid a week after surgery was horrible, and we couldn't reach her surgeon, so we went up to the local hospital, which is a branch of Johns Hopkins and was in that ER for a couple hours while they ran some basic tests, then they wanted her to see a specialist at the main Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore City, so they transported her and ran CT, MRI, and a bunch more tests to rule out an abscess and other things that would require emergency surgery. The neurosurgeon who looked at her prescribed something, then on the way out, the ER doctor overrode him and cancelled the prescription. We finally got home about 3:30pm yesterday, after going in about 6pm the night before. Then we went off to see her regular spine surgeon and he checked her out and he prescribed some more pain killers, some other medicine, etc.

While it was less than being up 48 hours in a row, and I've done that many times before, we both are getting too damn old to do that sort of stuff out of the blue again. Oh well, another day, time to head back into work again.
post #3820 of 7305
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47 Knucklehead View Post

Old people stuff. Wife has back issues after some "woman's surgery" a couple years ago when a doctor left a piece of medical equipment inside her and she has been fighting constant pain for a couple years. Before we took our trip to Boston last month, she went in and did what was called "Radio Frequency Ablative surgery" on the left side of her spine to numb things. That worked. Last week, she had the right side done. Well, there were complications. Her paid a week after surgery was horrible, and we couldn't reach her surgeon, so we went up to the local hospital, which is a branch of Johns Hopkins and was in that ER for a couple hours while they ran some basic tests, then they wanted her to see a specialist at the main Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore City, so they transported her and ran CT, MRI, and a bunch more tests to rule out an abscess and other things that would require emergency surgery. The neurosurgeon who looked at her prescribed something, then on the way out, the ER doctor overrode him and cancelled the prescription. We finally got home about 3:30pm yesterday, after going in about 6pm the night before. Then we went off to see her regular spine surgeon and he checked her out and he prescribed some more pain killers, some other medicine, etc.

While it was less than being up 48 hours in a row, and I've done that many times before, we both are getting too damn old to do that sort of stuff out of the blue again. Oh well, another day, time to head back into work again.

Dang i am so sorry, hope she is ok. Did that idiot ever remove the item he left in their? Try to get some sleep and relax.
 
Folding Skyline
(16 items)
 
SkylineServer
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K @ (Not Stock) ASUS X99-A Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2,000+ Kingston HyperX DDR4 3200Mhz (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100 128GB SATA III SSD (OS) Western Digital 2TB SATA III (Data) Crucial MX300 275GB SATA III SSD (Game) LG SATA Light-Scribe DVD+/-RW Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Pull x2 Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit SP2 Vizio 40" 1920x1080 60/120Hz TV/Monitor Dell SX2210 DVI 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard  Corsair Professional Series HX850W Rosewill Thor V2 Black/White L.E. Full Tower Case Logitech Ball Pro 
Mouse PadAudio
What Pad? >_< Logitech Z4 2.1 Stereo System  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 @ ~3Ghz MSI 775 Aftermarket Mobo Nvida GTX 770 LE 2GB @ ~1,300+ 2x2GB (4GB) 800Mhz DDR2 RAM 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 160GB DVD/CD Writer/Burner Cooler Master 92mm Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Basic 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 18" LCD DVI Dell QWERTY Corsair CX500 500W PSU Spartan Series 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Dell Laser N/A Internal Speaker 240mm Fan to Cool GPU 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Dell T7400 Dual Xeon Nvidia Quadro 290 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung ECC RAM DDR2 800Mhz Seagate Barrcuda 500GB 7,200RPM (OS) DVD/CD Writer/Burner Dual Intel Xeon Heatsinks w/ 200mm Delta Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Dell Precision 18" LCD DVI  Dell Precision 104 QWERTY Dell/Delta 850W Dual Rail PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Dell Precision T7400 Server Case  Dell Precision Laser N/A Internal Speaker 
Other
Linksys Gigabit Ehternet Card 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Folding Skyline
(16 items)
 
SkylineServer
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K @ (Not Stock) ASUS X99-A Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2,000+ Kingston HyperX DDR4 3200Mhz (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100 128GB SATA III SSD (OS) Western Digital 2TB SATA III (Data) Crucial MX300 275GB SATA III SSD (Game) LG SATA Light-Scribe DVD+/-RW Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Pull x2 Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit SP2 Vizio 40" 1920x1080 60/120Hz TV/Monitor Dell SX2210 DVI 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard  Corsair Professional Series HX850W Rosewill Thor V2 Black/White L.E. Full Tower Case Logitech Ball Pro 
Mouse PadAudio
What Pad? >_< Logitech Z4 2.1 Stereo System  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 @ ~3Ghz MSI 775 Aftermarket Mobo Nvida GTX 770 LE 2GB @ ~1,300+ 2x2GB (4GB) 800Mhz DDR2 RAM 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 160GB DVD/CD Writer/Burner Cooler Master 92mm Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Basic 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 18" LCD DVI Dell QWERTY Corsair CX500 500W PSU Spartan Series 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Dell Laser N/A Internal Speaker 240mm Fan to Cool GPU 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Dell T7400 Dual Xeon Nvidia Quadro 290 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung ECC RAM DDR2 800Mhz Seagate Barrcuda 500GB 7,200RPM (OS) DVD/CD Writer/Burner Dual Intel Xeon Heatsinks w/ 200mm Delta Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Dell Precision 18" LCD DVI  Dell Precision 104 QWERTY Dell/Delta 850W Dual Rail PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Dell Precision T7400 Server Case  Dell Precision Laser N/A Internal Speaker 
Other
Linksys Gigabit Ehternet Card 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Team Competition