Originally Posted by Nitrogannex
Knucklehead you suck, I'm trying to not purchase any Computer Parts until Next fall at the Very Earliest and sell off what I have, but you're making it very difficult not to pick one of those up
Hey, I can't help it. It's nVidia's fault!
I'm still debating what I want to do.
1) Wait for GTX 880 next year (end of Q1 or into Q2).
2) Wait for a GTX 780Ti in 2-3 weeks and pay $699.
3) Get a pair of GTX 780's w/3GB of memory now for $998 or $1059 and 2 $100 water blocks.
4) Get a GTX 780 w/3GB memory now for either $499 or $529 and a $100 water block ... and get another later on. I really don't need 2 right off the bat, 1 GTX 780 will be better than the 2 GTX 580's I have now.
5) Get a GTX 770 w/4GB memory now for $429 (or $379 for a Gigabyte one) and a $100 waterblock.
6) Get a pair of GTX 770 w/2GB memory now for $638 and 2 $100 water blocks. Sure the 2GB cards might be a little light for 1440p gaming, but for $838 total, that would be a smoking system.