Thank you Kgixxer7 and HSG502
I really apprieciate you guys following along
Well today was another good with the bad day.
Lets go with the bad first-
Seahawks lost to the Bears...
I scrapped one of the RC1 stickers...
I woke up early this morning (for a Sunday) and went down to the shop and did some sanding on the messed up pieces-
Here's a picture of the windowed part of the back panel sanded down to the wood-
I sanded the side down with the sticker incident and also decided to scrap the bottom portion with the RC1 sticker that got messed up too. Looks like I will be paying another $20 for stickers soon...
First coat of primer applied- I ended up using 2 whole cans of primer to cover the 3 areas (4-5 coats). Alot less coverage than the Kiltz house primer I used the first time. I let the primer dry for about 1/2 hour and lightly sanded with some 400 and 600 grit sandpaper. Then I used a tack cloth to get all the primer dust off of the sidesbefore spraying down some orange
Edited by bob808 - 1/16/11 at 2:20pm