New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

i need some help - Page 2

post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat_ownage View Post
...if you wanna cure cancer go tell the fatties to stop eating fast food.
do you know what cancer is?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-950 Asus Rampage iii extreme ??????????????? G.skill ripjaw 4x2gb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WD caviar blue 640gb Windows 7 64bit samsung px2370 Corsair CMPSU-850HX 850w 
CaseMouse
Cooler Master HAF X Razer Deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-950 Asus Rampage iii extreme ??????????????? G.skill ripjaw 4x2gb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WD caviar blue 640gb Windows 7 64bit samsung px2370 Corsair CMPSU-850HX 850w 
CaseMouse
Cooler Master HAF X Razer Deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat_ownage View Post
no i just hate the fact that the folders ae wasting all the good video cards and 980X's on folding instead of killing them trying to break a world record.
in my opinion folders are just bad overclockers, you aim for a tiny overclock and say "wow thats fast" then fold. i think its a waste of time. if you wanna cure cancer go tell the fatties to stop eating fast food.
Nah, I just hate the fact that the DICE runners are wasting all the good video cards and the 980x's on bench runs instead of putting them to good use possibly finding a cure to disease.
In my opinion LN2/DICE users are just bad people. You aim for a massive overclock and say "wow I have a large noodle" then kill their chip. I think it's a waste of time. If you wanna make things go fast light your bum flap on fire.
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat_ownage View Post
yea stupid rules say i can't iggy mods :/


no i just hate the fact that the folders ae wasting all the good video cards and 980X's on folding instead of killing them trying to break a world record.
in my opinion folders are just bad overclockers, you aim for a tiny overclock and say "wow thats fast" then fold. i think its a waste of time. if you wanna cure cancer go tell the fatties to stop eating fast food.
I can do both, & there are a couple others as well...
But it is more fun killing hardware with high clocks than extended use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyap7 View Post
Nah, I just hate the fact that the DICE runners are wasting all the good video cards and the 980x's on bench runs instead of putting them to good use possibly finding a cure to disease.
In my opinion LN2/DICE users are just bad people. You aim for a massive overclock and say "wow I have a large noodle" then kill their chip. I think it's a waste of time. If you wanna make things go fast light your bum flap on fire.
Well that's just mean. If it wasn't for ln2/DICE & benching I wouldn't have nearly as much extra hardware to fold on.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 990x/3930k/3770k/4770k GB x58a-OC/Asus RIVE/x79 gd65/z77 mpower/z77 MV... gtx480s/gtx580s/7970s/680s/Titan Hyper/PSC/BBSE/Hynix/Samsung 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HDDs/SSDs DVD Air/water/phase/copper pot Windowz 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 2320 Razer Lycosa ax1200 carboard box 
Mouse
Trackball 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 990x/3930k/3770k/4770k GB x58a-OC/Asus RIVE/x79 gd65/z77 mpower/z77 MV... gtx480s/gtx580s/7970s/680s/Titan Hyper/PSC/BBSE/Hynix/Samsung 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HDDs/SSDs DVD Air/water/phase/copper pot Windowz 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 2320 Razer Lycosa ax1200 carboard box 
Mouse
Trackball 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat_ownage View Post
no i just hate the fact that the folders ae wasting all the good video cards and 980X's on folding instead of killing them trying to break a world record.
in my opinion folders are just bad overclockers, you aim for a tiny overclock and say "wow thats fast" then fold. i think its a waste of time. if you wanna cure cancer go tell the fatties to stop eating fast food.
I think someone found out they are on Santa's naughty list

Although I disagree with your opinion I respect it. However I am just a bad overclocker ,aiming for a tiny overclock, so what do I know.
post #15 of 25
this thread got me totaly lost
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtW 420 View Post
Well that's just mean. If it wasn't for ln2/DICE & benching I wouldn't have nearly as much extra hardware to fold on.
I know, I was just spoofing OP's statement I have nothing against DICE/LN2 users (would love to try someday in fact), I do, however, have something against people who believe folders are useless and put them all on their ignore list.
Edited by crazyap7 - 12/22/10 at 6:22pm
post #17 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat_ownage View Post
i need a list of all the folders on OCN with links to profiles
why aren't you a member of *~ 6Ghz + Elite Overclock Club ~*
ROJO
(14 items)
 
Endless
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-7600K MSI Z270 G M7 GTX 1080 FE ti CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 SAMSUNG 850 Pro  LITEON CX1-JB512-HP M.2 LITEON CX1-JB512-HP M.2 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H115i Win 10 Pro Asus ROG PG348Q  Ducky DK 9008S 
PowerCase
SeaSonic SS-750KM3 750W NZXT S340 Elite 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1650 v3  ASRock X99 Extreme4 Quadro K1200 Kingston  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2  SAMSUNG 850 PRO  WB Black Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate BenQ GW2760HS Black 27" BenQ GW2760HS Black 27" BenQ GW2760HS Black 27" 
PowerCaseAudio
SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM2 750W Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black klipsch R-15PM 
  hide details  
Reply
ROJO
(14 items)
 
Endless
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-7600K MSI Z270 G M7 GTX 1080 FE ti CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 SAMSUNG 850 Pro  LITEON CX1-JB512-HP M.2 LITEON CX1-JB512-HP M.2 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H115i Win 10 Pro Asus ROG PG348Q  Ducky DK 9008S 
PowerCase
SeaSonic SS-750KM3 750W NZXT S340 Elite 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1650 v3  ASRock X99 Extreme4 Quadro K1200 Kingston  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2  SAMSUNG 850 PRO  WB Black Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate BenQ GW2760HS Black 27" BenQ GW2760HS Black 27" BenQ GW2760HS Black 27" 
PowerCaseAudio
SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM2 750W Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black klipsch R-15PM 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 25
what a stereotype, assuming we all only fold.

Benching is fun, and I buy lots of hardware to bench and to fold on. I will be grabbing a DICE pot soon, and I just started using HWBot, so relax.
post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyap7 View Post
I know, I was just spoofing OP's statement I have nothing against DICE/LN2 users (would love to try someday in fact), I do, however, have something against people who believe folders are useless and put them all on their ignore list.
There are better ways to get under his skin, just run a few benchies & beat his scores.
You don't even need DICE or ln2 to do it...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 990x/3930k/3770k/4770k GB x58a-OC/Asus RIVE/x79 gd65/z77 mpower/z77 MV... gtx480s/gtx580s/7970s/680s/Titan Hyper/PSC/BBSE/Hynix/Samsung 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HDDs/SSDs DVD Air/water/phase/copper pot Windowz 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 2320 Razer Lycosa ax1200 carboard box 
Mouse
Trackball 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 990x/3930k/3770k/4770k GB x58a-OC/Asus RIVE/x79 gd65/z77 mpower/z77 MV... gtx480s/gtx580s/7970s/680s/Titan Hyper/PSC/BBSE/Hynix/Samsung 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HDDs/SSDs DVD Air/water/phase/copper pot Windowz 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 2320 Razer Lycosa ax1200 carboard box 
Mouse
Trackball 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 25
Last time I checked, you cant get a board RMA'd if you have used LN2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team