Yes like others said Try the following:
- Rest your Block
- Rest your Tim (Take care of the size)
- Try to use (Push/Pull) Fan setup
- I advice you to keep it ON, it will help you really much more than its OFF, you will notice that with every thing you are doing (Gaming, Encoding, Benching...).
- Take a Look at my Thread (This
) i was as you between 4.6 HT off and 4.3 HT ON and i ended up with 4.3 HT ON, i feel much comfortable with it. You can find lots of test i made regarding to your issue and i am sure it will help you as it did to me
For Core Clock:
- 4.0 with HT On, is an easy job to you with 950 and H70, i manage with my other computer to reach that point with no 80c at load. Also it will give you a noticeable boost to your game. It really worth it.
- If you are not good with 4.0 then try 3.8, this is the same of your setup but with extra 200, which mean some extra $$$ in real life.
For Bois Setting:
- Try to review all and every thing in your bios setting stratring from (Core, Memory, MB Voltages, and every thing else).
is my (4.3 HT ON) 100% stable bios setting, maybe it can help you to reduce some of your voltages.
In the End, GOOD LUCK!Edited by rubema - 12/23/10 at 8:13am