post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
So I have an easy overclock running at 3.8GHz on my 1090T. Running Windows 7 64-bit (see specs on my system below).

Everything runs great EXCEPT for Adobe products. Every time I open a PDF doc in Adobe reader, I get a 45 SECOND not responding window while it loads. Everything else will run fine in the background, and I can open new programs just fine while that error persists in the background. All the other Adobe products seem to have these lag issues on my rig.

I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it several times. Same error. MY copy of Win7 is new and fully updated.

Before you say "switch to Foxit", I've done that but some PDF docs unfortunately HAVE to be opened in Adobe.

Has anyone else ever had this issue? Could there be something messed up in my rig?

ADOBE
Future Proof
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x6 1100T BE 3.3 GHz Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Rev 2.0 GIGABYTE GV-N460OC-1GI GeForce GTX 460 1GB DDR5 CORSAIR XMS 16GB 4 x 4GB DDR3 PC3 12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSD (OS) ,WD 1TB Black 6GB/s Samsung BD/DVD SH-B083L Windows 7 64-bit HannsG 28in HZ281 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts 750W Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
Future Proof
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x6 1100T BE 3.3 GHz Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Rev 2.0 GIGABYTE GV-N460OC-1GI GeForce GTX 460 1GB DDR5 CORSAIR XMS 16GB 4 x 4GB DDR3 PC3 12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSD (OS) ,WD 1TB Black 6GB/s Samsung BD/DVD SH-B083L Windows 7 64-bit HannsG 28in HZ281 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts 750W Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower 
  hide details  
Reply