Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › Should I pre order a 5850 get other or wait till Jan see if prices go down
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I pre order a 5850 get other or wait till Jan see if prices go down

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
I was going to get a 5770 or 460 in jan but im considering getting a 5850 a at a pre order price £125,

the 5770 is £89
and gtx 460 is £105
Should i get a the pre order offer or wait till jan and see if prices goo down ?
Primo Power
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 @4.5ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX MSI 280x 3gb CORSAIR Dominator 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 8-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
samsung 850 evo 250gb  Samsung 1Tb 6gb NAS LG BLURAY 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Custom black ice water cooling WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 Samsung syncmaster 305t 30inch  Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX BLACK 850W Phanteks Primo Logitech G602 Cyber Snipa 
Other
Creative 350 
  hide details  
Reply
Primo Power
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 @4.5ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX MSI 280x 3gb CORSAIR Dominator 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 8-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
samsung 850 evo 250gb  Samsung 1Tb 6gb NAS LG BLURAY 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Custom black ice water cooling WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 Samsung syncmaster 305t 30inch  Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX BLACK 850W Phanteks Primo Logitech G602 Cyber Snipa 
Other
Creative 350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 2
I would just go with it now, prices aren't going to drop much more.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Graphics Cards - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › Should I pre order a 5850 get other or wait till Jan see if prices go down