Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › I think I broke/damaged a switch on my U9BL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I think I broke/damaged a switch on my U9BL - Page 5

post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooface View Post
ya I know I need to settle down and get this fixed, Im just under high stress because I need this thing shipped out this week or fix this week because I leave on sunday for school, so it needs to be figured out.
Can't you tell them to ship it where you're going?
post #42 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaotik55 View Post
Can't you tell them to ship it where you're going?
I figure I could, I just want to get it all figured out before I leave that's all. I don't really like to play the email waiting game that much with tech support, I've played this game way too many times with many different companies.
Hasy-E
(19 items)
 
Westy-EP
(14 items)
 
NP8153
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Intel® HM170 Express Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 GPU with 8GB GDDR5 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB M2 HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 15.6" 1080P IPS with G-SYNC Technology 
Keyboard
Color illuminated keyboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Hasy-E
(19 items)
 
Westy-EP
(14 items)
 
NP8153
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Intel® HM170 Express Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 GPU with 8GB GDDR5 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB M2 HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 15.6" 1080P IPS with G-SYNC Technology 
Keyboard
Color illuminated keyboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooface View Post
I figure I could, I just want to get it all figured out before I leave that's all. I don't really like to play the email waiting game that much with tech support, I've played this game way too many times with many different companies.
(510) 413 9018
Hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm (PST Time), Monday - Friday
post #44 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaotik55 View Post
(510) 413 9018
Hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm (PST Time), Monday - Friday
called them today with better luck than yesterday, he told me that I should get my RMA # in 2-3 hours, and that the turnaround time is 48 hours and they will see if they can replace the switch or just send me a new board, hope this all ends in a better experience than it started as.
Hasy-E
(19 items)
 
Westy-EP
(14 items)
 
NP8153
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Intel® HM170 Express Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 GPU with 8GB GDDR5 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB M2 HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 15.6" 1080P IPS with G-SYNC Technology 
Keyboard
Color illuminated keyboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Hasy-E
(19 items)
 
Westy-EP
(14 items)
 
NP8153
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Intel® HM170 Express Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 GPU with 8GB GDDR5 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB M2 HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 15.6" 1080P IPS with G-SYNC Technology 
Keyboard
Color illuminated keyboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooface View Post
called them today with better luck than yesterday, he told me that I should get my RMA # in 2-3 hours, and that the turnaround time is 48 hours and they will see if they can replace the switch or just send me a new board, hope this all ends in a better experience than it started as.
From what you quoted he never told you that you "couldn't" get an RMA. He just stated that an RMA was not needed because he didn't have all the facts.

Basically said if you can get the switch working again then there is no need for an RMA.
post #46 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaotik55 View Post
From what you quoted he never told you that you "couldn't" get an RMA. He just stated that an RMA was not needed because he didn't have all the facts.

Basically said if you can get the switch working again then there is no need for an RMA.
ya I know its all good now.
Hasy-E
(19 items)
 
Westy-EP
(14 items)
 
NP8153
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Intel® HM170 Express Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 GPU with 8GB GDDR5 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB M2 HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 15.6" 1080P IPS with G-SYNC Technology 
Keyboard
Color illuminated keyboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Hasy-E
(19 items)
 
Westy-EP
(14 items)
 
NP8153
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Intel® HM170 Express Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 GPU with 8GB GDDR5 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB M2 HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 15.6" 1080P IPS with G-SYNC Technology 
Keyboard
Color illuminated keyboard 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › I think I broke/damaged a switch on my U9BL