Google translate is horrible and so I do a quick translation for those who are really interested:
From an insider/reviewer:
1. The final spec has not been determined yet. Test card 1 is 800/4000 and performs 14% faster than GTX470 and 15% slower than GTX570. Test card 2 is 900/4200 and trades blow with GTX570 in most games and overall is about 3% slower.
2. As a reference, GTX570 is faster than HD6970 by 5% at the most. HD6950 is about 10% slower than HD6970. GTX560 with 800/900Hz clock will target at 6950/6970. GTX570's clock has been increased from the original planned 690Hz to 730Hz, perfectly trumping HD6970. Recently leaked info (ie reference GTX560 with 820Hz) is more believable as this can just trump out 6950.
3. Reference and non-reference cards will be released simultaneously to the market. Non-reference design will present a lot of overclocked versions. At the present state of 560, it can be easily overclocked to post-900Hz speed.
4. Price of reference cards is initially set at RMB 1999 (~US$300). This is about RMB 300 cheaper than a HD6950. Reference GTX570 is set at 2999 but can be actually bought at 2599. The advantage of the GTX560 will be even bigger.
5. Why the end of next month is chosen as the date of release? Because: non-reference OC'ed version of 560 is already closing in (performance wise) on the 570. 12/2010 and 1/2011 are primarily for selling reference GTX570 and for clearing up inventory of GTX470/480. Starting from Feb/2011, non reference OC'ed versions of 570/580 will flood the market.
The naming scheme has not been decided on which of the 2 :
1. 570SE (with a 'castrated' version = 560 targeting 6870)
2. 560 (with a 'castrated' version = 560SE targeting 6870)
Judging by the (launch) price of the GTX560, the current selling prices of the GTX470 and 480 are clearly targeting 'inventory clearing'. The latest (and best?) time to buy HD69xx is by the end of next month as the price will be the best (ie lowest). Although AMD will be slow in their price adjustment, low price non-reference 1GB version of HD69xx will not be too far away.