Originally Posted by 2010rig
The only thing is if he like you lives in the US, then the shipping cost will be immense hence not really worth buying the card.
Unless the shipping cost is not that bad and if he is trusted and the card is in perfect working condition, sure I'll buy it.
I have decided on the i5 2500k and you said wait a week, I was planning on buying on the 15th anyway.
However surly new boards wont be out by then, the market is already saturated with boards, heck Asus has 15 flavors already for the new chips.
Anyways I hope I have no annoyed you too much 2010rig and other peeps, I just didn't want to rush my purchase.
Only thing left I have to ask pretty much is the following as I was not sure what you meant by your post 2010rig.
Do I need 2x Zalman VF3000F Dual Fan VGA Coolers If I get another video card?
Or is 1x Zalman VF3000F Dual Fan VGA Cooler enough for both cards, only thing left I'm puzzled by.(Most likely the answer is 2x, however better to be safe)