Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › When is Bull dozer comming!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is Bull dozer comming! - Page 19  

post #181 of 250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
I am not magical. I have plenty of proof to back it up.
Orly?
Full Of Stuff
(15 items)
 
The nEEEtBook
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1100t X6 MSI 990XA-GD55 GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Ridge Back 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Seagate 7200.12 Sony 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Scythe MUGEN-2 SCMG-2000 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Planar SA2311W 3D Monitor Microsoft Keyboard PC Performance & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master HAF 912 [Window Mod] OCZ BEHEMOTH Laser Mouse Realtek 5.1 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Atom N270 AsusTek 1005HA Mobile Intel 945 Express 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
OCZ Vertex 2 (Upgrade) Windows 7 Starter 10.1" Wide screen LED Lit Display Full Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouse
40W 19V Asus Adapter 1005HA Case Trackpad 
  hide details  
Full Of Stuff
(15 items)
 
The nEEEtBook
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1100t X6 MSI 990XA-GD55 GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Ridge Back 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Seagate 7200.12 Sony 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Scythe MUGEN-2 SCMG-2000 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Planar SA2311W 3D Monitor Microsoft Keyboard PC Performance & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master HAF 912 [Window Mod] OCZ BEHEMOTH Laser Mouse Realtek 5.1 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Atom N270 AsusTek 1005HA Mobile Intel 945 Express 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
OCZ Vertex 2 (Upgrade) Windows 7 Starter 10.1" Wide screen LED Lit Display Full Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouse
40W 19V Asus Adapter 1005HA Case Trackpad 
  hide details  
post #182 of 250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
I am not magical. I have plenty of proof to back it up.
Orly?
Full Of Stuff
(15 items)
 
The nEEEtBook
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1100t X6 MSI 990XA-GD55 GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Ridge Back 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Seagate 7200.12 Sony 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Scythe MUGEN-2 SCMG-2000 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Planar SA2311W 3D Monitor Microsoft Keyboard PC Performance & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master HAF 912 [Window Mod] OCZ BEHEMOTH Laser Mouse Realtek 5.1 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Atom N270 AsusTek 1005HA Mobile Intel 945 Express 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
OCZ Vertex 2 (Upgrade) Windows 7 Starter 10.1" Wide screen LED Lit Display Full Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouse
40W 19V Asus Adapter 1005HA Case Trackpad 
  hide details  
Full Of Stuff
(15 items)
 
The nEEEtBook
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1100t X6 MSI 990XA-GD55 GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Ridge Back 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Seagate 7200.12 Sony 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Scythe MUGEN-2 SCMG-2000 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Planar SA2311W 3D Monitor Microsoft Keyboard PC Performance & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master HAF 912 [Window Mod] OCZ BEHEMOTH Laser Mouse Realtek 5.1 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Atom N270 AsusTek 1005HA Mobile Intel 945 Express 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
OCZ Vertex 2 (Upgrade) Windows 7 Starter 10.1" Wide screen LED Lit Display Full Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouse
40W 19V Asus Adapter 1005HA Case Trackpad 
  hide details  
post #183 of 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rui-no-onna View Post
Doesn't seem like it. You can use your AM3 CPU on an AM3+ mobo but you need an AM3+ mobo for Bulldozer/Zambezi.
That's disappointing. Maybe I'll just hold off until after I graduate in December and build myself a new rig in early 2012 as a graduation gift to myself. Turn my 955 rig into a folding/home theater/file server/guest gaming PC.
Blackbird
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
PhII X4 955BE @3.78GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO EVGA GTS250 1024mb 256-bit 2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 CL7 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x160 raid0 (OS), 1x500 (home), 1x1.5 (storage) Lite-on DVD-RW Win7Pro64 ASUS 22.5" 2ms 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell, $5 used Corsair 750W Coolermaster Scout Microsoft, $5 used 
Mouse Pad
Desk 
  hide details  
Blackbird
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
PhII X4 955BE @3.78GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO EVGA GTS250 1024mb 256-bit 2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 CL7 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x160 raid0 (OS), 1x500 (home), 1x1.5 (storage) Lite-on DVD-RW Win7Pro64 ASUS 22.5" 2ms 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell, $5 used Corsair 750W Coolermaster Scout Microsoft, $5 used 
Mouse Pad
Desk 
  hide details  
post #184 of 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by purduepilot View Post
That's disappointing. Maybe I'll just hold off until after I graduate in December and build myself a new rig in early 2012 as a graduation gift to myself. Turn my 955 rig into a folding/home theater/file server/guest gaming PC.
Well you could upgrade to an 1100T but if you want to wait a year then the upgraded version of Zambezi should be out then in an 8 core only variant known as Komodo.
Edited by Phoenixlight - 1/19/11 at 2:34pm
Koneko
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD R5 1600 Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Sapphire RX560 (2GB) Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 840 Pro (256GB) Seagate ST3000DM001 (3TB) Alienware OptX AW2310 (120Hz) Generic Dell 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 88R Mionix Naos 7000 Steelseries Qck 
  hide details  
Koneko
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD R5 1600 Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Sapphire RX560 (2GB) Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 840 Pro (256GB) Seagate ST3000DM001 (3TB) Alienware OptX AW2310 (120Hz) Generic Dell 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 88R Mionix Naos 7000 Steelseries Qck 
  hide details  
post #185 of 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixlight View Post
Well you could upgrade to an 1100T but if you want to wait a year then the upgraded version of Zambezi should be out then in an 8 core only variant known as Komodo.
Yeah, I could do that but I don't really want to take an intermediate step, since the 1100T is basically my CPU with 2 extra cores. Maybe if I got a good deal on a used one I'd do it, but I'm really just waiting to try Bulldozer.
Blackbird
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
PhII X4 955BE @3.78GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO EVGA GTS250 1024mb 256-bit 2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 CL7 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x160 raid0 (OS), 1x500 (home), 1x1.5 (storage) Lite-on DVD-RW Win7Pro64 ASUS 22.5" 2ms 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell, $5 used Corsair 750W Coolermaster Scout Microsoft, $5 used 
Mouse Pad
Desk 
  hide details  
Blackbird
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
PhII X4 955BE @3.78GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO EVGA GTS250 1024mb 256-bit 2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 CL7 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x160 raid0 (OS), 1x500 (home), 1x1.5 (storage) Lite-on DVD-RW Win7Pro64 ASUS 22.5" 2ms 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell, $5 used Corsair 750W Coolermaster Scout Microsoft, $5 used 
Mouse Pad
Desk 
  hide details  
post #186 of 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
I am not magical. I have plenty of proof to back it up.
Vibrant Curiosity
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K Maximus IV GENE-Z 2x Galaxy 570 SLI Adata 1600 8GB (4x2) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Force GT 120 & Seagate 1TB 7200 Lite-On Blu-ray combo 620 + 2x Akasa Viper Windows 7 HP 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
U2711 Majestouch Ninja Tenkeyless Brown X-760 Mini P180 
MouseMouse PadAudio
G400 QcK Heavy Westone 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 160 GB 5400rpm 
OSMonitor
Mac OSX 10.6 13.3" 1,280 × 800 
  hide details  
Vibrant Curiosity
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K Maximus IV GENE-Z 2x Galaxy 570 SLI Adata 1600 8GB (4x2) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Force GT 120 & Seagate 1TB 7200 Lite-On Blu-ray combo 620 + 2x Akasa Viper Windows 7 HP 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
U2711 Majestouch Ninja Tenkeyless Brown X-760 Mini P180 
MouseMouse PadAudio
G400 QcK Heavy Westone 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 160 GB 5400rpm 
OSMonitor
Mac OSX 10.6 13.3" 1,280 × 800 
  hide details  
post #187 of 250
Proof that I am not magical?

Somewhere there is a picture of me dressed as elvis singing happy birthday to a VP at compaq in front of the whole server division.

If I was magical I would have made that picture disappear. Along with my 1995 passport picture.
post #188 of 250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
Proof that I am not magical?

Somewhere there is a picture of me dressed as elvis singing happy birthday to a VP at compaq in front of the whole server division.

If I was magical I would have made that picture disappear. Along with my 1995 passport picture.
But every time you post i just so happen to have those days.
Edited by StuffStuff1 - 1/19/11 at 7:32pm
Full Of Stuff
(15 items)
 
The nEEEtBook
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1100t X6 MSI 990XA-GD55 GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Ridge Back 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Seagate 7200.12 Sony 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Scythe MUGEN-2 SCMG-2000 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Planar SA2311W 3D Monitor Microsoft Keyboard PC Performance & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master HAF 912 [Window Mod] OCZ BEHEMOTH Laser Mouse Realtek 5.1 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Atom N270 AsusTek 1005HA Mobile Intel 945 Express 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
OCZ Vertex 2 (Upgrade) Windows 7 Starter 10.1" Wide screen LED Lit Display Full Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouse
40W 19V Asus Adapter 1005HA Case Trackpad 
  hide details  
Full Of Stuff
(15 items)
 
The nEEEtBook
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1100t X6 MSI 990XA-GD55 GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Ridge Back 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Seagate 7200.12 Sony 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Scythe MUGEN-2 SCMG-2000 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Planar SA2311W 3D Monitor Microsoft Keyboard PC Performance & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master HAF 912 [Window Mod] OCZ BEHEMOTH Laser Mouse Realtek 5.1 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Atom N270 AsusTek 1005HA Mobile Intel 945 Express 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
OCZ Vertex 2 (Upgrade) Windows 7 Starter 10.1" Wide screen LED Lit Display Full Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouse
40W 19V Asus Adapter 1005HA Case Trackpad 
  hide details  
post #189 of 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
Proof that I am not magical?

Somewhere there is a picture of me dressed as elvis singing happy birthday to a VP at compaq in front of the whole server division.

If I was magical I would have made that picture disappear. Along with my 1995 passport picture.
Are you by chance looking for a lapdog? I'll do anything. Wetwork, pick up your shirts etc. I don't care.
Biggus D.
(18 items)
 
Leo Laporte
(13 items)
 
Shooter McGavin
(24 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 Thuban 1090T @ 4GHz Asus Crosshair IV Formula 2x5870 in CrossfireX 2x4GB OCZ GOLD 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x1TB Samsung Spinpoint, 2x1TB Seagate Barracuda Samsung Super Multi + Samsung BluRay LS Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2 x Samsung 2494SW 24'' 16:9 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Arctosa Silver Silverstone Strider ST-1000 Coolermaster HAF X Steelseries Kinzu 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 11.5x12.2 Surface 
  hide details  
Biggus D.
(18 items)
 
Leo Laporte
(13 items)
 
Shooter McGavin
(24 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 Thuban 1090T @ 4GHz Asus Crosshair IV Formula 2x5870 in CrossfireX 2x4GB OCZ GOLD 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x1TB Samsung Spinpoint, 2x1TB Seagate Barracuda Samsung Super Multi + Samsung BluRay LS Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2 x Samsung 2494SW 24'' 16:9 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Arctosa Silver Silverstone Strider ST-1000 Coolermaster HAF X Steelseries Kinzu 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 11.5x12.2 Surface 
  hide details  
post #190 of 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixson01974 View Post
In the year 2020 on Dec 31 at 11:59pm.
Please don't correct me if I'm wrong.
^^^ this is when bulldozer is coming out.
HTPC
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A-3870K AsRock A75 Pro (FM1) HyperX DDR3 1866 8 GB SAMSUNG 830 256gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 2TB Plextor Black Blu-ray Burner Phenom II X4 stock Cooler Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
LG M2762D-PM Glossy Black 27" 5ms (1920x1080) Antec HG 900 Gerenic ATX Case 
  hide details  
HTPC
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A-3870K AsRock A75 Pro (FM1) HyperX DDR3 1866 8 GB SAMSUNG 830 256gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 2TB Plextor Black Blu-ray Burner Phenom II X4 stock Cooler Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
LG M2762D-PM Glossy Black 27" 5ms (1920x1080) Antec HG 900 Gerenic ATX Case 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › When is Bull dozer comming!