Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › 3000ppd on i7@4.0?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3000ppd on i7@4.0? - Page 3

post #21 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post
I don't know what that is. Thanks for having patience with me, I'm not too knowledgeable with folding (obviously).
Go where your main GPU tracker folder is and go to the GPU0 folder and copy/paste the FAHlog on here.
Place it in [code] [/ code] tags.
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 49
Thread Starter 
Code:


--- Opening Log file [January 7 17:49:15 UTC] 


# Windows GPU Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30r1

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\GPU0
Executable: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\FAH_GPU3.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forcegpu nvidia_fermi -gpu 0 

[17:49:15] - Ask before connecting: No
[17:49:15] - User name: d-block (Team 37726)
[17:49:15] - User ID: 36B69ED13BC8FE29
[17:49:15] - Machine ID: 3
[17:49:15] 
[17:49:15] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[17:49:15] Work directory not found. Creating...
[17:49:15] Could not open work queue, generating new queue...
[17:49:15] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[17:49:15] Cleaning up work directory
[17:49:15] + Attempting to get work packet
[17:49:15] Passkey found
[17:49:15] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[17:49:15] - Connecting to assignment server
[17:49:15] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.65.64).
[17:49:15] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[17:49:15] Loaded queue successfully.
[17:49:15] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[17:49:16] + Closed connections
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] + Processing work unit
[17:49:16] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[17:49:16] Core found.
[17:49:16] Working on queue slot 01 [January 7 17:49:16 UTC]
[17:49:16] + Working ...
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] *------------------------------*
[17:49:16] Folding@Home GPU Core
[17:49:16] Version 2.15 (Tue Nov 16 09:05:18 PST 2010)
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] Build host: SimbiosNvdWin7
[17:49:16] Board Type: NVIDIA/CUDA
[17:49:16] Core      : x=15
[17:49:16]  Window's signal control handler registered.
[17:49:16] Preparing to commence simulation
[17:49:16] - Looking at optimizations...
[17:49:16] DeleteFrameFiles: successfully deleted file=work/wudata_01.ckp
[17:49:16] - Created dyn
[17:49:16] - Files status OK
[17:49:16] sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
[17:49:16] - Expanded 43749 -> 172159 (decompressed 393.5 percent)
[17:49:16] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=43749 data_size=172159, decompressed_data_size=172159 diff=0
[17:49:16] - Digital signature verified
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] Project: 6806 (Run 3849, Clone 1, Gen 31)
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[17:49:16] Entering M.D.
[17:49:18] Tpr hash work/wudata_01.tpr:  3024107430 1706846500 4195888595 86927337 2971240959
[17:49:18] Working on 2 PEPTIDE (1-42)
[17:49:18] Client config found, loading data.
[17:49:18] Setting checkpoint frequency: 500000
[17:49:18] Setting checkpoint frequency: 500000
[17:49:18] Starting GUI Server
[17:50:43] Completed    500000 out of 50000000 steps (1%).
[17:52:06] Completed   1000000 out of 50000000 steps (2%).
[17:53:30] Completed   1500000 out of 50000000 steps (3%).
[17:54:54] Completed   2000000 out of 50000000 steps (4%).
[17:56:20] Completed   2500000 out of 50000000 steps (5%).
[17:57:44] Completed   3000000 out of 50000000 steps (6%).
[17:59:08] Completed   3500000 out of 50000000 steps (7%).
[18:00:32] Completed   4000000 out of 50000000 steps (8%).
[18:01:56] Completed   4500000 out of 50000000 steps (9%).
[18:03:19] Completed   5000000 out of 50000000 steps (10%).
[18:04:43] Completed   5500000 out of 50000000 steps (11%).
[18:06:07] Completed   6000000 out of 50000000 steps (12%).
[18:07:31] Completed   6500000 out of 50000000 steps (13%).
[18:08:55] Completed   7000000 out of 50000000 steps (14%).
[18:10:19] Completed   7500000 out of 50000000 steps (15%).
[18:11:43] Completed   8000000 out of 50000000 steps (16%).
[18:13:06] Completed   8500000 out of 50000000 steps (17%).
[18:14:30] Completed   9000000 out of 50000000 steps (18%).
[18:15:53] Completed   9500000 out of 50000000 steps (19%).
[18:17:17] Completed  10000000 out of 50000000 steps (20%).
[18:18:41] Completed  10500000 out of 50000000 steps (21%).
[18:20:04] Completed  11000000 out of 50000000 steps (22%).
[18:21:28] Completed  11500000 out of 50000000 steps (23%).
[18:22:51] Completed  12000000 out of 50000000 steps (24%).
[18:24:15] Completed  12500000 out of 50000000 steps (25%).
[18:25:39] Completed  13000000 out of 50000000 steps (26%).
[18:27:02] Completed  13500000 out of 50000000 steps (27%).
[18:28:26] Completed  14000000 out of 50000000 steps (28%).
[18:29:50] Completed  14500000 out of 50000000 steps (29%).
[18:31:13] Completed  15000000 out of 50000000 steps (30%).
[18:32:37] Completed  15500000 out of 50000000 steps (31%).
[18:34:00] Completed  16000000 out of 50000000 steps (32%).
[18:35:24] Completed  16500000 out of 50000000 steps (33%).
[18:36:48] Completed  17000000 out of 50000000 steps (34%).
[18:38:11] Completed  17500000 out of 50000000 steps (35%).
[18:39:35] Completed  18000000 out of 50000000 steps (36%).
[18:40:58] Completed  18500000 out of 50000000 steps (37%).
[18:42:22] Completed  19000000 out of 50000000 steps (38%).
[18:43:46] Completed  19500000 out of 50000000 steps (39%).
[18:45:09] Completed  20000000 out of 50000000 steps (40%).
[18:46:33] Completed  20500000 out of 50000000 steps (41%).
[18:47:56] Completed  21000000 out of 50000000 steps (42%).
[18:49:20] Completed  21500000 out of 50000000 steps (43%).
[18:50:43] Completed  22000000 out of 50000000 steps (44%).
[18:52:07] Completed  22500000 out of 50000000 steps (45%).
[18:53:30] Completed  23000000 out of 50000000 steps (46%).
[18:54:54] Completed  23500000 out of 50000000 steps (47%).
[18:56:17] Completed  24000000 out of 50000000 steps (48%).
[18:57:41] Completed  24500000 out of 50000000 steps (49%).
[18:59:05] Completed  25000000 out of 50000000 steps (50%).
[19:00:28] Completed  25500000 out of 50000000 steps (51%).
[19:01:52] Completed  26000000 out of 50000000 steps (52%).
[19:03:15] Completed  26500000 out of 50000000 steps (53%).
[19:04:39] Completed  27000000 out of 50000000 steps (54%).
[19:06:02] Completed  27500000 out of 50000000 steps (55%).
[19:07:26] Completed  28000000 out of 50000000 steps (56%).
[19:08:49] Completed  28500000 out of 50000000 steps (57%).
[19:10:13] Completed  29000000 out of 50000000 steps (58%).
[19:11:37] Completed  29500000 out of 50000000 steps (59%).
[19:13:00] Completed  30000000 out of 50000000 steps (60%).
[19:14:24] Completed  30500000 out of 50000000 steps (61%).
[19:15:47] Completed  31000000 out of 50000000 steps (62%).
[19:17:11] Completed  31500000 out of 50000000 steps (63%).
[19:18:34] Completed  32000000 out of 50000000 steps (64%).
[19:19:58] Completed  32499999 out of 50000000 steps (65%).
[19:21:21] Completed  32999999 out of 50000000 steps (66%).
[19:22:45] Completed  33499999 out of 50000000 steps (67%).
[19:24:08] Completed  33999999 out of 50000000 steps (68%).
[19:25:32] Completed  34499999 out of 50000000 steps (69%).
[19:26:56] Completed  34999999 out of 50000000 steps (70%).
[19:28:19] Completed  35499999 out of 50000000 steps (71%).
[19:29:43] Completed  35999999 out of 50000000 steps (72%).
post #23 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post
I don't know what that is. Thanks for having patience with me, I'm not too knowledgeable with folding (obviously).
1 mil points and top 500 for ocn and u don't know much about folding
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortySmalls View Post
1 mil points and top 500 for ocn and u don't know much about folding
lol

Well I do know my way around computers.
post #25 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post
Code:
 
 
--- Opening Log file [January 7 17:49:15 UTC] 
 
 
# Windows GPU Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################
 
                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30r1
 
                          http://folding.stanford.edu
 
###############################################################################
###############################################################################
 
Launch directory: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\GPU0
Executable: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\FAH_GPU3.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forcegpu nvidia_fermi -gpu 0 
 
[17:49:15] - Ask before connecting: No
[17:49:15] - User name: d-block (Team 37726)
[17:49:15] - User ID: 36B69ED13BC8FE29
[17:49:15] - Machine ID: 3
[17:49:15] 
[17:49:15] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[17:49:15] Work directory not found. Creating...
[17:49:15] Could not open work queue, generating new queue...
[17:49:15] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[17:49:15] Cleaning up work directory
[17:49:15] + Attempting to get work packet
[17:49:15] Passkey found
[17:49:15] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[17:49:15] - Connecting to assignment server
[17:49:15] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.65.64).
[17:49:15] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[17:49:15] Loaded queue successfully.
[17:49:15] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[17:49:16] + Closed connections
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] + Processing work unit
[17:49:16] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[17:49:16] Core found.
[17:49:16] Working on queue slot 01 [January 7 17:49:16 UTC]
[17:49:16] + Working ...
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] *------------------------------*
[17:49:16] Folding@Home GPU Core
[17:49:16] Version 2.15 (Tue Nov 16 09:05:18 PST 2010)
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] Build host: SimbiosNvdWin7
[17:49:16] Board Type: NVIDIA/CUDA
[17:49:16] Core      : x=15
[17:49:16]  Window's signal control handler registered.
[17:49:16] Preparing to commence simulation
[17:49:16] - Looking at optimizations...
[17:49:16] DeleteFrameFiles: successfully deleted file=work/wudata_01.ckp
[17:49:16] - Created dyn
[17:49:16] - Files status OK
[17:49:16] sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
[17:49:16] - Expanded 43749 -> 172159 (decompressed 393.5 percent)
[17:49:16] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=43749 data_size=172159, decompressed_data_size=172159 diff=0
[17:49:16] - Digital signature verified
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] Project: 6806 (Run 3849, Clone 1, Gen 31)
[17:49:16] 
[17:49:16] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[17:49:16] Entering M.D.
[17:49:18] Tpr hash work/wudata_01.tpr:  3024107430 1706846500 4195888595 86927337 2971240959
[17:49:18] Working on 2 PEPTIDE (1-42)
[17:49:18] Client config found, loading data.
[17:49:18] Setting checkpoint frequency: 500000
[17:49:18] Setting checkpoint frequency: 500000
[17:49:18] Starting GUI Server
[17:50:43] Completed    500000 out of 50000000 steps (1%).
[17:52:06] Completed   1000000 out of 50000000 steps (2%).
[17:53:30] Completed   1500000 out of 50000000 steps (3%).
[17:54:54] Completed   2000000 out of 50000000 steps (4%).
[17:56:20] Completed   2500000 out of 50000000 steps (5%).
[17:57:44] Completed   3000000 out of 50000000 steps (6%).
[17:59:08] Completed   3500000 out of 50000000 steps (7%).
[18:00:32] Completed   4000000 out of 50000000 steps (8%).
[18:01:56] Completed   4500000 out of 50000000 steps (9%).
[18:03:19] Completed   5000000 out of 50000000 steps (10%).
[18:04:43] Completed   5500000 out of 50000000 steps (11%).
[18:06:07] Completed   6000000 out of 50000000 steps (12%).
[18:07:31] Completed   6500000 out of 50000000 steps (13%).
[18:08:55] Completed   7000000 out of 50000000 steps (14%).
[18:10:19] Completed   7500000 out of 50000000 steps (15%).
[18:11:43] Completed   8000000 out of 50000000 steps (16%).
[18:13:06] Completed   8500000 out of 50000000 steps (17%).
[18:14:30] Completed   9000000 out of 50000000 steps (18%).
[18:15:53] Completed   9500000 out of 50000000 steps (19%).
[18:17:17] Completed  10000000 out of 50000000 steps (20%).
[18:18:41] Completed  10500000 out of 50000000 steps (21%).
[18:20:04] Completed  11000000 out of 50000000 steps (22%).
[18:21:28] Completed  11500000 out of 50000000 steps (23%).
[18:22:51] Completed  12000000 out of 50000000 steps (24%).
[18:24:15] Completed  12500000 out of 50000000 steps (25%).
[18:25:39] Completed  13000000 out of 50000000 steps (26%).
[18:27:02] Completed  13500000 out of 50000000 steps (27%).
[18:28:26] Completed  14000000 out of 50000000 steps (28%).
[18:29:50] Completed  14500000 out of 50000000 steps (29%).
[18:31:13] Completed  15000000 out of 50000000 steps (30%).
[18:32:37] Completed  15500000 out of 50000000 steps (31%).
[18:34:00] Completed  16000000 out of 50000000 steps (32%).
[18:35:24] Completed  16500000 out of 50000000 steps (33%).
[18:36:48] Completed  17000000 out of 50000000 steps (34%).
[18:38:11] Completed  17500000 out of 50000000 steps (35%).
[18:39:35] Completed  18000000 out of 50000000 steps (36%).
[18:40:58] Completed  18500000 out of 50000000 steps (37%).
[18:42:22] Completed  19000000 out of 50000000 steps (38%).
[18:43:46] Completed  19500000 out of 50000000 steps (39%).
[18:45:09] Completed  20000000 out of 50000000 steps (40%).
[18:46:33] Completed  20500000 out of 50000000 steps (41%).
[18:47:56] Completed  21000000 out of 50000000 steps (42%).
[18:49:20] Completed  21500000 out of 50000000 steps (43%).
[18:50:43] Completed  22000000 out of 50000000 steps (44%).
[18:52:07] Completed  22500000 out of 50000000 steps (45%).
[18:53:30] Completed  23000000 out of 50000000 steps (46%).
[18:54:54] Completed  23500000 out of 50000000 steps (47%).
[18:56:17] Completed  24000000 out of 50000000 steps (48%).
[18:57:41] Completed  24500000 out of 50000000 steps (49%).
[18:59:05] Completed  25000000 out of 50000000 steps (50%).
[19:00:28] Completed  25500000 out of 50000000 steps (51%).
[19:01:52] Completed  26000000 out of 50000000 steps (52%).
[19:03:15] Completed  26500000 out of 50000000 steps (53%).
[19:04:39] Completed  27000000 out of 50000000 steps (54%).
[19:06:02] Completed  27500000 out of 50000000 steps (55%).
[19:07:26] Completed  28000000 out of 50000000 steps (56%).
[19:08:49] Completed  28500000 out of 50000000 steps (57%).
[19:10:13] Completed  29000000 out of 50000000 steps (58%).
[19:11:37] Completed  29500000 out of 50000000 steps (59%).
[19:13:00] Completed  30000000 out of 50000000 steps (60%).
[19:14:24] Completed  30500000 out of 50000000 steps (61%).
[19:15:47] Completed  31000000 out of 50000000 steps (62%).
[19:17:11] Completed  31500000 out of 50000000 steps (63%).
[19:18:34] Completed  32000000 out of 50000000 steps (64%).
[19:19:58] Completed  32499999 out of 50000000 steps (65%).
[19:21:21] Completed  32999999 out of 50000000 steps (66%).
[19:22:45] Completed  33499999 out of 50000000 steps (67%).
[19:24:08] Completed  33999999 out of 50000000 steps (68%).
[19:25:32] Completed  34499999 out of 50000000 steps (69%).
[19:26:56] Completed  34999999 out of 50000000 steps (70%).
[19:28:19] Completed  35499999 out of 50000000 steps (71%).
[19:29:43] Completed  35999999 out of 50000000 steps (72%).

^^ - is a GPU client log.. Thought we were talking about your smp client?
post #26 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBeaz View Post
as chris said, i would advise you to use hfm as it shows alot more information

ot: where about in Missouri you live?
Go Chiefs!!!
Columbia. And yes, go CHIEFS!!!!!
post #27 of 49
Edit - Fail I meant CPU folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortySmalls View Post
1 mil points and top 500 for ocn and u don't know much about folding
Some people just set up there clients and never look at them again.
Nothing wrong with that to be honest.
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris View Post
Your TPF is less than 3mins which is right where it should be, just let that work unit finish and your PPD will be back to normal.



Some people just set up there clients and never look at them again.
Nothing wrong with that to be honest.
Awesome. Good looks pimp C.
post #29 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digigami View Post
^^ - is a GPU client log.. Thought we were talking about your smp client?
You're right. Lack of sleep I guess lol.

Code:


--- Opening Log file [January 7 01:17:07 UTC] 


# Windows SMP Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\SMP
Executable: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\FAH.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forceasm -smp 4 

[01:17:07] - Ask before connecting: No
[01:17:07] - User name: d-block (Team 37726)
[01:17:07] - User ID: 36B69ED13BC8FE29
[01:17:07] - Machine ID: 2
[01:17:07] 
[01:17:08] Loaded queue successfully.
[01:17:08] 
[01:17:08] + Processing work unit
[01:17:08] Core required: FahCore_a3.exe
[01:17:08] Core found.
[01:17:08] Working on queue slot 01 [January 7 01:17:08 UTC]
[01:17:08] + Working ...
[01:17:08] 
[01:17:08] *------------------------------*
[01:17:08] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
[01:17:08] Version 2.22 (Mar 12, 2010)
[01:17:08] 
[01:17:08] Preparing to commence simulation
[01:17:08] - Ensuring status. Please wait.
[01:17:17] - Assembly optimizations manually forced on.
[01:17:17] - Not checking prior termination.
[01:17:17] - Expanded 763199 -> 1404481 (decompressed 184.0 percent)
[01:17:17] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=763199 data_size=1404481, decompressed_data_size=1404481 diff=0
[01:17:17] - Digital signature verified
[01:17:17] 
[01:17:17] Project: 6701 (Run 90, Clone 23, Gen 111)
[01:17:17] 
[01:17:17] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[01:17:17] Entering M.D.
[01:17:24] Using Gromacs checkpoints
[01:17:24] Resuming from checkpoint
[01:17:24] Verified work/wudata_01.log
[01:17:24] Verified work/wudata_01.trr
[01:17:25] Verified work/wudata_01.xtc
[01:17:25] Verified work/wudata_01.edr
[01:17:25] Completed 450340 out of 2000000 steps  (22%)
[01:22:56] Completed 460000 out of 2000000 steps  (23%)
[01:34:10] Completed 480000 out of 2000000 steps  (24%)
[01:44:46] Completed 500000 out of 2000000 steps  (25%)
[01:55:19] Completed 520000 out of 2000000 steps  (26%)
[02:06:03] Completed 540000 out of 2000000 steps  (27%)
[02:17:13] Completed 560000 out of 2000000 steps  (28%)
[02:28:18] Completed 580000 out of 2000000 steps  (29%)
[02:39:52] Completed 600000 out of 2000000 steps  (30%)
[02:50:57] Completed 620000 out of 2000000 steps  (31%)
[03:02:14] Completed 640000 out of 2000000 steps  (32%)
[03:13:29] Completed 660000 out of 2000000 steps  (33%)
[03:24:40] Completed 680000 out of 2000000 steps  (34%)
[03:36:06] Completed 700000 out of 2000000 steps  (35%)
[03:47:08] Completed 720000 out of 2000000 steps  (36%)
[03:57:50] Completed 740000 out of 2000000 steps  (37%)
[04:08:36] Completed 760000 out of 2000000 steps  (38%)
[04:19:46] Completed 780000 out of 2000000 steps  (39%)
[04:30:56] Completed 800000 out of 2000000 steps  (40%)
[04:42:06] Completed 820000 out of 2000000 steps  (41%)
[04:53:19] Completed 840000 out of 2000000 steps  (42%)
[05:04:37] Completed 860000 out of 2000000 steps  (43%)
[05:15:53] Completed 880000 out of 2000000 steps  (44%)
[05:27:10] Completed 900000 out of 2000000 steps  (45%)
[05:38:25] Completed 920000 out of 2000000 steps  (46%)
[05:49:55] Completed 940000 out of 2000000 steps  (47%)
[06:01:12] Completed 960000 out of 2000000 steps  (48%)
[06:12:14] Completed 980000 out of 2000000 steps  (49%)
[06:23:17] Completed 1000000 out of 2000000 steps  (50%)
[06:34:23] Completed 1020000 out of 2000000 steps  (51%)
[06:45:40] Completed 1040000 out of 2000000 steps  (52%)
[06:57:26] Completed 1060000 out of 2000000 steps  (53%)
[07:09:04] Completed 1080000 out of 2000000 steps  (54%)
[07:20:42] Completed 1100000 out of 2000000 steps  (55%)
[07:32:09] Completed 1120000 out of 2000000 steps  (56%)
[07:43:35] Completed 1140000 out of 2000000 steps  (57%)
[07:55:04] Completed 1160000 out of 2000000 steps  (58%)
[08:06:33] Completed 1180000 out of 2000000 steps  (59%)
[08:17:32] Completed 1200000 out of 2000000 steps  (60%)
[08:29:21] Completed 1220000 out of 2000000 steps  (61%)
[08:41:11] Completed 1240000 out of 2000000 steps  (62%)
[08:52:57] Completed 1260000 out of 2000000 steps  (63%)
[09:04:41] Completed 1280000 out of 2000000 steps  (64%)
[09:16:27] Completed 1300000 out of 2000000 steps  (65%)
[09:28:12] Completed 1320000 out of 2000000 steps  (66%)
[09:39:57] Completed 1340000 out of 2000000 steps  (67%)
[09:51:42] Completed 1360000 out of 2000000 steps  (68%)
[10:03:27] Completed 1380000 out of 2000000 steps  (69%)
[10:15:13] Completed 1400000 out of 2000000 steps  (70%)
[10:26:55] Completed 1420000 out of 2000000 steps  (71%)
[10:38:29] Completed 1440000 out of 2000000 steps  (72%)
[10:50:01] Completed 1460000 out of 2000000 steps  (73%)
[11:01:33] Completed 1480000 out of 2000000 steps  (74%)
[11:13:06] Completed 1500000 out of 2000000 steps  (75%)
[11:24:37] Completed 1520000 out of 2000000 steps  (76%)

Folding@Home Client Shutdown at user request.

Folding@Home Client Shutdown.


--- Opening Log file [January 7 11:32:11 UTC] 


# Windows SMP Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\SMP
Executable: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\FAH.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forceasm -smp 

[11:32:11] - Ask before connecting: No
[11:32:11] - User name: d-block (Team 37726)
[11:32:11] - User ID: 36B69ED13BC8FE29
[11:32:11] - Machine ID: 2
[11:32:11] 
[11:32:11] Loaded queue successfully.
[11:32:11] 
[11:32:11] + Processing work unit
[11:32:11] Core required: FahCore_a3.exe
[11:32:11] Core found.
[11:32:11] Working on queue slot 01 [January 7 11:32:11 UTC]
[11:32:11] + Working ...
[11:32:11] 
[11:32:11] *------------------------------*
[11:32:11] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
[11:32:11] Version 2.22 (Mar 12, 2010)
[11:32:11] 
[11:32:11] Preparing to commence simulation
[11:32:11] - Ensuring status. Please wait.
[11:32:21] - Assembly optimizations manually forced on.
[11:32:21] - Not checking prior termination.
[11:32:21] - Expanded 763199 -> 1404481 (decompressed 184.0 percent)
[11:32:21] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=763199 data_size=1404481, decompressed_data_size=1404481 diff=0
[11:32:21] - Digital signature verified
[11:32:21] 
[11:32:21] Project: 6701 (Run 90, Clone 23, Gen 111)
[11:32:21] 
[11:32:21] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[11:32:21] Entering M.D.
[11:32:27] Using Gromacs checkpoints
[11:32:27] Resuming from checkpoint
[11:32:27] Verified work/wudata_01.log
[11:32:27] Verified work/wudata_01.trr
[11:32:28] Verified work/wudata_01.xtc
[11:32:28] Verified work/wudata_01.edr
[11:32:28] Completed 1528560 out of 2000000 steps  (76%)
[11:39:20] Completed 1540000 out of 2000000 steps  (77%)
[11:51:44] Completed 1560000 out of 2000000 steps  (78%)
[12:03:30] Completed 1580000 out of 2000000 steps  (79%)
[12:18:57] Completed 1600000 out of 2000000 steps  (80%)
[12:33:39] Completed 1620000 out of 2000000 steps  (81%)
[12:47:40] Completed 1640000 out of 2000000 steps  (82%)
[12:59:59] Completed 1660000 out of 2000000 steps  (83%)
[13:11:45] Completed 1680000 out of 2000000 steps  (84%)
[13:23:33] Completed 1700000 out of 2000000 steps  (85%)
[13:35:30] Completed 1720000 out of 2000000 steps  (86%)
[13:46:59] Completed 1740000 out of 2000000 steps  (87%)
[13:58:38] Completed 1760000 out of 2000000 steps  (88%)
[14:10:15] Completed 1780000 out of 2000000 steps  (89%)
[14:22:33] Completed 1800000 out of 2000000 steps  (90%)
[14:33:52] Completed 1820000 out of 2000000 steps  (91%)
[14:45:33] Completed 1840000 out of 2000000 steps  (92%)
[14:57:14] Completed 1860000 out of 2000000 steps  (93%)
[15:08:55] Completed 1880000 out of 2000000 steps  (94%)
[15:20:43] Completed 1900000 out of 2000000 steps  (95%)
[15:31:53] Completed 1920000 out of 2000000 steps  (96%)
[15:43:54] Completed 1940000 out of 2000000 steps  (97%)
[15:55:55] Completed 1960000 out of 2000000 steps  (98%)
[16:07:47] Completed 1980000 out of 2000000 steps  (99%)
[16:19:32] Completed 2000000 out of 2000000 steps  (100%)
[16:19:33] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[16:19:43] 
[16:19:43] Finished Work Unit:
[16:19:43] - Reading up to 687408 from "work/wudata_01.trr": Read 687408
[16:19:43] trr file hash check passed.
[16:19:43] - Reading up to 42677748 from "work/wudata_01.xtc": Read 42677748
[16:19:44] xtc file hash check passed.
[16:19:44] edr file hash check passed.
[16:19:44] logfile size: 306089
[16:19:44] Leaving Run
[16:19:46] - Writing 43673581 bytes of core data to disk...
[16:19:47]   ... Done.
[16:19:49] - Shutting down core
[16:19:49] 
[16:19:49] Folding@home Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[16:19:52] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[16:19:52] Sending work to server
[16:19:52] Project: 6701 (Run 90, Clone 23, Gen 111)


[16:19:52] + Attempting to send results [January 7 16:19:52 UTC]

Folding@Home Client Shutdown at user request.

Folding@Home Client Shutdown.


--- Opening Log file [January 7 16:20:32 UTC] 


# Windows SMP Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\SMP
Executable: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\FAH.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forceasm -smp 

[16:20:32] - Ask before connecting: No
[16:20:32] - User name: d-block (Team 37726)
[16:20:32] - User ID: 36B69ED13BC8FE29
[16:20:32] - Machine ID: 2
[16:20:32] 
[16:20:32] Loaded queue successfully.
[16:20:32] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[16:20:32] Project: 6701 (Run 90, Clone 23, Gen 111)
[16:20:32] Cleaning up work directory


[16:20:32] + Attempting to get work packet
[16:20:32] + Attempting to send results [January 7 16:20:32 UTC]
[16:20:32] Passkey found
[16:20:32] - Connecting to assignment server
[16:20:32] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.65.54).
[16:20:32] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[16:20:33] Loaded queue successfully.
[16:20:42] + Closed connections
[16:20:42] 
[16:20:42] + Processing work unit
[16:20:42] Core required: FahCore_a3.exe
[16:20:42] Core found.
[16:20:42] Working on queue slot 02 [January 7 16:20:42 UTC]
[16:20:42] + Working ...
[16:20:42] 
[16:20:42] *------------------------------*
[16:20:42] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
[16:20:42] Version 2.22 (Mar 12, 2010)
[16:20:42] 
[16:20:42] Preparing to commence simulation
[16:20:42] - Assembly optimizations manually forced on.
[16:20:42] - Not checking prior termination.
[16:20:42] - Expanded 1765032 -> 2251189 (decompressed 127.5 percent)
[16:20:42] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=1765032 data_size=2251189, decompressed_data_size=2251189 diff=0
[16:20:42] - Digital signature verified
[16:20:42] 
[16:20:42] Project: 6065 (Run 0, Clone 167, Gen 129)
[16:20:42] 
[16:20:42] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[16:20:42] Entering M.D.
[16:20:48] Completed 0 out of 500000 steps  (0%)
[16:24:14] + Results successfully sent
[16:24:14] Thank you for your contribution to Folding@Home.
[16:24:14] + Number of Units Completed: 114

[16:25:56] Completed 5000 out of 500000 steps  (1%)
[16:31:11] Completed 10000 out of 500000 steps  (2%)
[16:36:27] Completed 15000 out of 500000 steps  (3%)
[16:41:41] Completed 20000 out of 500000 steps  (4%)
[16:46:52] Completed 25000 out of 500000 steps  (5%)
[16:52:15] Completed 30000 out of 500000 steps  (6%)
[16:57:55] Completed 35000 out of 500000 steps  (7%)
[17:03:53] Completed 40000 out of 500000 steps  (8%)
[17:09:00] Completed 45000 out of 500000 steps  (9%)
[17:14:42] Completed 50000 out of 500000 steps  (10%)
[17:19:58] Completed 55000 out of 500000 steps  (11%)
[17:25:15] Completed 60000 out of 500000 steps  (12%)

Folding@Home Client Shutdown at user request.

Folding@Home Client Shutdown.


--- Opening Log file [January 7 17:28:34 UTC] 


# Windows SMP Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\SMP
Executable: E:\\EXTRACT\\folding\\multi\\FAH GPU Tracker V2\\FAH.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forceasm -smp -bigadv 

[17:28:34] - Ask before connecting: No
[17:28:34] - User name: d-block (Team 37726)
[17:28:34] - User ID: 36B69ED13BC8FE29
[17:28:34] - Machine ID: 2
[17:28:34] 
[17:28:34] Loaded queue successfully.
[17:28:34] 
[17:28:34] + Processing work unit
[17:28:34] Core required: FahCore_a3.exe
[17:28:34] Core found.
[17:28:34] Working on queue slot 02 [January 7 17:28:34 UTC]
[17:28:34] + Working ...
[17:28:34] 
[17:28:34] *------------------------------*
[17:28:34] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
[17:28:34] Version 2.22 (Mar 12, 2010)
[17:28:34] 
[17:28:34] Preparing to commence simulation
[17:28:34] - Ensuring status. Please wait.
[17:28:43] - Assembly optimizations manually forced on.
[17:28:43] - Not checking prior termination.
[17:28:44] - Expanded 1765032 -> 2251189 (decompressed 127.5 percent)
[17:28:44] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=1765032 data_size=2251189, decompressed_data_size=2251189 diff=0
[17:28:44] - Digital signature verified
[17:28:44] 
[17:28:44] Project: 6065 (Run 0, Clone 167, Gen 129)
[17:28:44] 
[17:28:44] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[17:28:44] Entering M.D.
[17:28:50] Using Gromacs checkpoints
[17:28:50] Resuming from checkpoint
[17:28:50] Verified work/wudata_02.log
[17:28:50] Verified work/wudata_02.trr
[17:28:50] Verified work/wudata_02.edr
[17:28:50] Completed 61496 out of 500000 steps  (12%)
[17:32:04] Completed 65000 out of 500000 steps  (13%)
[17:37:52] Completed 70000 out of 500000 steps  (14%)
[17:42:43] Completed 75000 out of 500000 steps  (15%)
[17:47:59] Completed 80000 out of 500000 steps  (16%)
[17:52:14] Completed 85000 out of 500000 steps  (17%)
[17:58:06] Completed 90000 out of 500000 steps  (18%)
[18:04:30] Completed 95000 out of 500000 steps  (19%)
[18:10:33] Completed 100000 out of 500000 steps  (20%)
[18:15:58] Completed 105000 out of 500000 steps  (21%)
[18:21:38] Completed 110000 out of 500000 steps  (22%)
[18:27:10] Completed 115000 out of 500000 steps  (23%)
[18:32:29] Completed 120000 out of 500000 steps  (24%)
[18:37:47] Completed 125000 out of 500000 steps  (25%)
[18:43:06] Completed 130000 out of 500000 steps  (26%)
[18:48:19] Completed 135000 out of 500000 steps  (27%)
[18:53:38] Completed 140000 out of 500000 steps  (28%)
[18:58:58] Completed 145000 out of 500000 steps  (29%)
[19:04:12] Completed 150000 out of 500000 steps  (30%)
[19:09:32] Completed 155000 out of 500000 steps  (31%)
[19:14:48] Completed 160000 out of 500000 steps  (32%)
[19:19:58] Completed 165000 out of 500000 steps  (33%)
[19:25:14] Completed 170000 out of 500000 steps  (34%)
[19:30:30] Completed 175000 out of 500000 steps  (35%)
[19:35:49] Completed 180000 out of 500000 steps  (36%)
post #30 of 49
Edit - You posted it above.

Alright 6701 usually gets 10k on a i7 with Fermi, so pausing it overnight dropped the bonus credits.
But your TPF is around 9mins which is decent, I get around 8m 30secs while idle.

Nothing to worry just finish that and it HFM will go back to 10-16k PPD.
Edited by LiLChris - 1/7/11 at 11:42am
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › 3000ppd on i7@4.0?