|After two men were kicked out of a nightclub in Atlanta opened fire upon it, a bullet nearly killed a valet. What saved him? His smartphone! Even though the shots from these two crazies were aimed at the club (***?), one managed to nearly kill valet Robert Altertini, but instead went into his jacket, shattered the glass in the phone was carrying, and stopped at the battery – tough! The phone appeared to be a candybar-style Android phone carrying one of those bright red HTC batteries inside.|
Take that, exploding battery guy!