Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [AUSAIRPOWER] China Chengdu J-XX [J-20] Stealth Fighter Prototype
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[AUSAIRPOWER] China Chengdu J-XX [J-20] Stealth Fighter Prototype - Page 10  

post #91 of 130
All I can say is CNN and the South Ossetia war...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 5000 x2 Black Edition  BioStar 790GX 128M BFG 9800GT 1024 Mb 4x1 GB's of random thingies  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
300GB Maxtor  Windows 7-U 64bit HP 19"  Logetech 
PowerCaseMouse
400 watt silver stone  Ultra Grid Logitech 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 5000 x2 Black Edition  BioStar 790GX 128M BFG 9800GT 1024 Mb 4x1 GB's of random thingies  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
300GB Maxtor  Windows 7-U 64bit HP 19"  Logetech 
PowerCaseMouse
400 watt silver stone  Ultra Grid Logitech 
  hide details  
post #92 of 130
oicw here in Australia we follow China quite closely and don't watch CNN or FOX news (which I never mentioned). You don't seem to have much of a clue about Australia's uneasy relationship with the Chinese government and their at times paranoid and strange behaviour. You seem to be pro-China and anti-US and far from objective. You're critical of the US but not of China. Calling someone ignorant because you don't agree with them is petty and childish. Everything I said is very basic and not really worth arguing with. I really don't know what your problem is. The only thing you seemed to disagree with is Tibet (which you say belongs to China). Does Taiwan belong to China too? Sounds like you have some very strange and biased views and can't take any form of criticism.
I don't have a particularly positive view of the Chinese communist government nor the US Republicans or FOX news.
Edited by Ding Chavez - 1/30/11 at 11:05pm
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
post #93 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiX View Post
Looks like a bloated cow
The Liberator
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I5-750 @4Ghz (191x21) w 1.40v IMC @1.3v 24/7 ASUS P7P55D-E Pro SATA3 USB3.0 1002 BIOS EVGA GTX 580 @900/1800/2100 with 1.1v 4 GB GSkill Trident DDR3 2000 @1910 8-8-8-21 1T 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 Samsung 1TB F3s in 2 RAID0 arrays LG 10X Blu Ray Drive Windows 7 Ultimate 64 (Fully Tweaked) Samsung T260 26" LCD 1920x1200 5ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
I-ROCKS KR-6820E-BK Back-lit Gaming Keyboard Corsair AX 850 Gold CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Black +Silverstone CFP51 bay Logitech G5 original 
  hide details  
The Liberator
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I5-750 @4Ghz (191x21) w 1.40v IMC @1.3v 24/7 ASUS P7P55D-E Pro SATA3 USB3.0 1002 BIOS EVGA GTX 580 @900/1800/2100 with 1.1v 4 GB GSkill Trident DDR3 2000 @1910 8-8-8-21 1T 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 Samsung 1TB F3s in 2 RAID0 arrays LG 10X Blu Ray Drive Windows 7 Ultimate 64 (Fully Tweaked) Samsung T260 26" LCD 1920x1200 5ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
I-ROCKS KR-6820E-BK Back-lit Gaming Keyboard Corsair AX 850 Gold CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Black +Silverstone CFP51 bay Logitech G5 original 
  hide details  
post #94 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding Chavez View Post
oicw here in Australia we follow China quite closely and don't watch CNN or FOX news (which I never mentioned). You don't seem to have much of a clue about Australia's uneasy relationship with the Chinese government and their at times paranoid and strange behaviour. You seem to be pro-China and anti-US and far from objective. You're critical of the US but not of China. Calling someone ignorant because you don't agree with them is petty and childish. Everything I said is very basic and not really worth arguing with. I really don't know what your problem is. The only thing you seemed to disagree with is Tibet (which you say belongs to China). Does Taiwan belong to China too? Sounds like you have some very strange and biased views and can't take any form of criticism.
I don't have a particularly positive view of the Chinese communist government nor the US Republicans or FOX news.
I'm not "pro-China" nor "anti-US"; but being neutral, I may seem that way in a "anti-China" and "pro-US" society. By stating the sour Sino-Aussie relationship, you're confessing that your opinions are in fact highly biased.

I analyze world facts from multiple points of view, which is a little easier here in Canada, as our media is somewhat less biased. Though no media is neutral, or you'd have a disfunctional government. For this reason, I never read news from a single country.

I didn't call you ignorant as a personal attack, but rather, I was stating the fact, because your view of "modern China" is highly in-accurate, and happens to coincide with CNN's (highly biased) view.

Yes, Tibet belongs to China the same way Quebec belongs to Canada - having a minority culture controlling a Province does NOT give them right to take it away from the mother country. No, we're not as harsh towards the French here in Canada, but that's because they don't go around blowing things up to "Free Quebec".

Does Taiwan belong to China? Yes. But that does NOT mean the Communist governent should rule it. For all I care, Taiwan can take back China if they're capable. And they had multiple chances in the 60's, if it weren't for the States telling them not to. If the States truly wanted to help Taiwan, they should've helped Kiang to finish the war that he worked his entire life for. But they didn't, because it would cost too much money for questionable gains.
Oldie
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K 4.7 GHz P67A-UD4 FirePro V4800 @ 840 MHz Patriot Viper Extreme 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
OCZ Solid 3 120G NH-D14 Benq M2700HD Antec TruePower 
CaseAudio
HAF 932 Z-5500 
  hide details  
Oldie
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K 4.7 GHz P67A-UD4 FirePro V4800 @ 840 MHz Patriot Viper Extreme 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
OCZ Solid 3 120G NH-D14 Benq M2700HD Antec TruePower 
CaseAudio
HAF 932 Z-5500 
  hide details  
post #95 of 130
Well I don't think the small comments I made about present day China were particularly inaccurate. They have a communist government and a lot of censorship is about all I said, not really that controversial. I'm still not exactly sure what you're disagreeing with. Perhaps you just didn't like the way I said it which may have sounded a bit harsh. Thus the comparison with US mass media. I think you just like arguing about whatever you can think of even if it doesn't make sense.
Edited by Ding Chavez - 1/31/11 at 12:35am
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
post #96 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding Chavez View Post
Well I don't think the small comments I made about present day China were particularly inaccurate. They have a communist government and a lot of censorship is about all I said, not really that controversial. I'm still not exactly sure what you're disagreeing with. Perhaps you just didn't like the way I said it which may have sounded a bit harsh. Thus the comparison with US mass media. I think you just like arguing about whatever you can think of even if it doesn't make sense.
He's saying your disconnected and ignorant. For one, you have no idea what China is like, past or present. You view China through the glasses of Western propaganda and media. You never lived or studied in China therefore your comments hold no water.

China was Communist during Mao, Deng Xiaoping threw it out the window. Go read the Communist Manifesto, you seem to have no idea what the word "Communist" even means. You're a side effect of old cold war thinking.

Europe is more socialist than China and China is more capitalist than Europe.

China has and always will be ruled by a totalitarian one party government. China is the only ancient civilization that still holds power in the modern world.
China has never invaded a sovereign country unlike their Western counterparts.

All the news about the "China Threat" regarding stealth planes and aircraft carriers is just a political ball game.

You can stop acting like you know anything now.
And yes, your spelling mistakes is a poor excuse for your lack of knowledge on the subject.
Shhhhh!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R XFX 5870 1GB 6GB G.SKILL PI 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Vertex 2, 2x Hitachi 2TB (7K2000) Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-205BKS, Samsung SH-S243N Windows 7 Ultimate x64/WinXP Pro SP3 Samsung P2570 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard Corsair 850HX Lian-Li PC-B70 Logitech MX510 
Mouse Pad
Gel 
  hide details  
Shhhhh!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R XFX 5870 1GB 6GB G.SKILL PI 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Vertex 2, 2x Hitachi 2TB (7K2000) Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-205BKS, Samsung SH-S243N Windows 7 Ultimate x64/WinXP Pro SP3 Samsung P2570 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard Corsair 850HX Lian-Li PC-B70 Logitech MX510 
Mouse Pad
Gel 
  hide details  
post #97 of 130
Some of us think the Chinese communist government are not that fantastic so get over it.
No amount of BS is going to change my mind on that.
Edited by Ding Chavez - 1/31/11 at 5:34am
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
post #98 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding Chavez View Post
Some of us think the Chinese communist government are not that fantastic so get over it.
No amount of BS is going to change my mind on that.

You're defending the Chinese government are you ******* serious.
I'm sorry, but it's 2011, not 1949. The world is changing you might want to get with the program. It's ironic how you strongly believe in the BS you believe in.

In the past decade what crimes against humanity has China done to other countries? Zero. Compared to the US which has acted on countless false flag operations against non-hostile sovereign nations.

You must have taken the blue pill you're still stuck in dreamland.

I also can't help but laugh at how unsure you are about what you write. You edit every post
Shhhhh!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R XFX 5870 1GB 6GB G.SKILL PI 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Vertex 2, 2x Hitachi 2TB (7K2000) Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-205BKS, Samsung SH-S243N Windows 7 Ultimate x64/WinXP Pro SP3 Samsung P2570 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard Corsair 850HX Lian-Li PC-B70 Logitech MX510 
Mouse Pad
Gel 
  hide details  
Shhhhh!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R XFX 5870 1GB 6GB G.SKILL PI 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Vertex 2, 2x Hitachi 2TB (7K2000) Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-205BKS, Samsung SH-S243N Windows 7 Ultimate x64/WinXP Pro SP3 Samsung P2570 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard Corsair 850HX Lian-Li PC-B70 Logitech MX510 
Mouse Pad
Gel 
  hide details  
post #99 of 130
So you think the Chinese communist government is good do you?
Just accept the fact that not everyone will agree with you no matter what you think of them or say about them.

ps I edit some posts because I can be a bit harsh and try to tone it down a bit.

Just a side note; It's possible there could be an uprising or revolution (or smooth transition) and China could one day become a democracy.
Edited by Ding Chavez - 1/31/11 at 5:59am
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
HAL3000
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z97 Killer MSI GTX 760 Gaming OC 2GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB WD Black 1TB Pioneer 219L Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64-bit Philips BDM3270 Cougar 200K Antec TPC 650w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
ATX3000 Thermaltake Talon Microlab FC330 CH Fighterstick 
  hide details  
post #100 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding Chavez View Post
So you think the Chinese communist government is good do you?
Just accept the fact that not everyone will agree with you no matter what you think of them or say about them.

ps I edit some posts because I can be a bit harsh and try to tone it down a bit.

Just a side note; It's possible there could be an uprising or revolution (or smooth transition) and China could one day become a democracy.
The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new.
Shhhhh!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R XFX 5870 1GB 6GB G.SKILL PI 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Vertex 2, 2x Hitachi 2TB (7K2000) Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-205BKS, Samsung SH-S243N Windows 7 Ultimate x64/WinXP Pro SP3 Samsung P2570 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard Corsair 850HX Lian-Li PC-B70 Logitech MX510 
Mouse Pad
Gel 
  hide details  
Shhhhh!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R XFX 5870 1GB 6GB G.SKILL PI 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Vertex 2, 2x Hitachi 2TB (7K2000) Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-205BKS, Samsung SH-S243N Windows 7 Ultimate x64/WinXP Pro SP3 Samsung P2570 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard Corsair 850HX Lian-Li PC-B70 Logitech MX510 
Mouse Pad
Gel 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [AUSAIRPOWER] China Chengdu J-XX [J-20] Stealth Fighter Prototype