Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › i3/i5/i7 Sandy Bridge CPU PPD Database
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

i3/i5/i7 Sandy Bridge CPU PPD Database - Page 5

post #41 of 359
Untitled-7.jpg

there you go! biggrin.gif
post #42 of 359
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru View Post


there you go!
Awesome!
post #43 of 359
when I get my other i7 tomorrow, I'll post again but this time at the stock speeds. I wont have a H50...
post #44 of 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru View Post
when I get my other i7 tomorrow, I'll post again but this time at the stock speeds. I wont have a H50...
run some bigadv at stock for us?
The Main PC
(8 items)
 
16c/32t
(9 items)
 
12c/24t
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING Mini‑ITX EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 Corsair H80i Windows 10 Professional x64 Corsair SF600 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5-2670 Xeon E5-2670 Intel s2600cp2j GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveCoolingPower
Hynix 128GB PC3-12800R ECC Kingston SV300S37A Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Corsair RM850i 
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5680 Xeon X5680 SuperMicro X8DTL-iF GTX 980 
RAMOS
24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory Ubuntu 
  hide details  
Reply
The Main PC
(8 items)
 
16c/32t
(9 items)
 
12c/24t
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING Mini‑ITX EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 Corsair H80i Windows 10 Professional x64 Corsair SF600 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5-2670 Xeon E5-2670 Intel s2600cp2j GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveCoolingPower
Hynix 128GB PC3-12800R ECC Kingston SV300S37A Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Corsair RM850i 
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5680 Xeon X5680 SuperMicro X8DTL-iF GTX 980 
RAMOS
24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory Ubuntu 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4m1k4z3 View Post
run some bigadv at stock for us?
yep. i guess we should have a solid baseline of what you would get a normal speeds before overclocking is applied. Once they start releasing water blocks for the motherboards, then we can really find out what this thing can do at +5ghz
post #46 of 359
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru View Post
yep. i guess we should have a solid baseline of what you would get a normal speeds before overclocking is applied. Once they start releasing water blocks for the motherboards, then we can really find out what this thing can do at +5ghz
Yep, thats a good idea. I've noticed on my i7930 some projects scale better with the higher clock speeds than others, so good stock baselines will help us see those trends. I would post all my data from the first thread, but I didn't take screenshots of each test. Since I've made it a requirement for this db, I'm going to have to re-run a bunch of them but oh well. Testing is still fun

Edit - just noticed I passed 4mil yesterday!
post #47 of 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digigami View Post
Yep, thats a good idea. I've noticed on my i7930 some projects scale better with the higher clock speeds than others, so good stock baselines will help us see those trends. I would post all my data from the first thread, but I didn't take screenshots of each test. Since I've made it a requirement for this db, I'm going to have to re-run a bunch of them but oh well. Testing is still fun

Edit - just noticed I passed 4mil yesterday!
Grats! You'll pass me in no time with that 2600K
i5
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5 2500k MSI z77a-g43 MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4G MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4G 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill Ripjaw X series 16GB OCZ agility 3 90GB Sandisk Ultra II 240GB Seagate ST4000DM000 
Optical DriveOSCase
None Windows 10 Pro Thor 
  hide details  
Reply
i5
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5 2500k MSI z77a-g43 MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4G MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4G 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill Ripjaw X series 16GB OCZ agility 3 90GB Sandisk Ultra II 240GB Seagate ST4000DM000 
Optical DriveOSCase
None Windows 10 Pro Thor 
  hide details  
Reply
post #48 of 359
I know I said it before but I really want to see someone try bigadv on that i5.
From looking at Versa post, I get the same PPD with 2 GPUs folding on my i7.
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
>.<
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 4.0ghz 1.27v EVGA E758 3-Way (black/gray) Evga GTX 480 / Evga 9800gtx+ (physx&folding) Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x25-M SSD 80gb + 1TB F3 + 2x2TB WD Green Win 7 64bit Viewsonic 20" + Samsung 40" Corsair 1000w 
Case
Haf 932 (modded) - Now caseless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 359
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris View Post
I know I said it before but I really want to see someone try bigadv on that i5.
From looking at Versa post, I get the same PPD with 2 GPUs folding on my i7.
Yeah that's something I'm interested in finding out also... That'd be pretty sweet if the 4 core folders can get into bigadv. I suppose the only way to do it would be the same VM linux trick the x6's use?
post #50 of 359
*considers going to frys and buying an i5 system*...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › i3/i5/i7 Sandy Bridge CPU PPD Database