Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Ordered my first GPU block!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ordered my first GPU block! - Page 2

post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortySmalls;11964195 
and performace-pc's don't sell fittings oddly enough...

they do, got all my fittings from them smile.gif
post #12 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by koven;11964335 
they do, got all my fittings from them smile.gif

ya i found it just took awhile... was about to get ripped off and buy from frozzencpu so i could get it all in the same box.

but that is a good block aint it? im about to order, is their anything better for the same price?
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 24
That's a really nice looking block. EK puts out some good stuff.
Low Tide
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro EVGA GTX 670 FTW 8GB G. Skill 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro 256GB Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. C Windows X Samsung T240HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseAudio
Ducky DK9008G2 Red Corsair TX850W V1 Corsair Carbide 300R X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Low Tide
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro EVGA GTX 670 FTW 8GB G. Skill 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro 256GB Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. C Windows X Samsung T240HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseAudio
Ducky DK9008G2 Red Corsair TX850W V1 Corsair Carbide 300R X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 24
I have yet to find a sexier and better performing block. Go Acetal/Nickel...you won't regret it. smile.gif

And Bitspower compression fittings...the black sparkles are beauties. I can snap pics of one (acetal/nickel block) if you'd like to get up close and personal. biggrin.gif
post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoloid;11965109 
I have yet to find a sexier and better performing block. Go Acetal/Nickel...you won't regret it. smile.gif

And Bitspower compression fittings...the black sparkles are beauties. I can snap pics of one (acetal/nickel block) if you'd like to get up close and personal. biggrin.gif

sry i can't be arsed to spend $10 for 1 fitting...
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortySmalls;11965019 
ya i found it just took awhile... was about to get ripped off and buy from frozzencpu so i could get it all in the same box.

but that is a good block aint it? im about to order, is their anything better for the same price?

yeah it's the best choice, i got a nickel+acetal on the way for my 570
post #17 of 24
Well, it's not a necessity, only aesthetics...nothing wrong with their barbs. smile.gif
post #18 of 24
Thread Starter 
the nickle/accetel is out of stock and id like to order tonight as the card will be here in about 12 hours or so from ups (finnaly ordered 6 days ago off newegg with 3 day shipping).

also adding some white primochill tubing onto the order, tired of thise clearish red stuff thats fadeing.
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 24
post #20 of 24
lol...that's where I ordered my last one from when PPCS sold out. Man, they've been out of stock on the nickel/acetal for a while now.

(also, FrozenCPU has them in stock again, but $111.95)
Edited by Mongol - 1/10/11 at 6:45pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Ordered my first GPU block!