Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › New SB pc not booting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New SB pc not booting - Page 2

post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
I know its just as my first build i wanted that extra layer of warranty incase something went wrong
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhardin View Post
You paid extra just for someone else to overclock it? You can do it again tho and probably get better results.
This. Don't feel toooo badly though, a semi-expensive lesson, but it's better tha learning over bricked hardware Any warranty from the OCer?
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCooled View Post
This. Don't feel toooo badly though, a semi-expensive lesson, but it's better tha learning over bricked hardware Any warranty from the OCer?
Yeah got it from here btw http://www.scan.co.uk/Shop/Computer-...ed-3XS-Bundles

I thought that it was some hardware that i crapped up during installation was really annoyed with myself glad to find that actually id built my first pc correctly
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goates View Post
Yeah got it from here btw http://www.scan.co.uk/Shop/Computer-...ed-3XS-Bundles

I thought that it was some hardware that i crapped up during installation was really annoyed with myself glad to find that actually id built my first pc correctly
I haven't looked at the fine print, but I'd get on the phone/email and ask them what was up with the OC, tell them you had to reset CMOS to get it going and that you want your money back/a stable OC under warranty...
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCooled View Post
I haven't looked at the fine print, but I'd get on the phone/email and ask them what was up with the OC, tell them you had to reset CMOS to get it going and that you want your money back/a stable OC under warranty...
yeah gonna ring tommorrow will be annoyed if i have to return it though.

Thanks to all those who offered advice
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › New SB pc not booting