Originally Posted by hollowtek
After watching tons of the youtube vis for mvc3, I have to agree with you on the team balance. After seeing Doramammu, my mind was just screaming CHEATER!!!! So yeah... He's likely to be a tier 1 character.
My ultimate top 10 cheaters list for fighting games I have played would be this:
1. Eddie (Guilty Gear) - Nigh unstoppable in the hands of a great micromanager with his shadow
2. Sentinel (Children of the Atom/MVC2) - Un-fly mode allows you to shift out of flight mode and into block instantly, fast fly allows you to instantly attack from above or continue otherwise impossible combos, has high damage tolerance, and his combos scales very little on top of being REALLY painful
3. Storm (XMVSF/MVC2) - She is quick and has an omnidirectional air dash and a completely safe and ALMOST instantaneous DHC with her hailstorm. She is also the ultimate runaway character and a top tier meter builder.
4. Seth (SF4) - Moves come out quick and powerful and he has almost every powerful technique of the characters in SF4.
5. Sagat (SF4) - His combos are not only damaging but easy and he has great priority.
6. Jin (Tekken - forgot which one) - He was just overpowered in comparison to everyone else.
7. Mokoto (Third Stirke) - Brutal rush down for a fairly slow game with short but heavily damaging attacks. She is just mean.
8. Chung-Li (Third Strike) - She is fairly easy to use and has great speed and command throw. Her supers are also very easy to connect and deal a good amount of damage with her combos.
9. Cable (MVC2) - Technically Magneto is more cheater due to his rush down and speed, but anyone can play Cable and own with him. All you do is keep away and build meter until you can perform his tiger knee Air Hyper Viper super, which has absolutely 0 delay. He also has the easiest guard break in the game and with 3 meters, that typically spells instant death.
10. Magneto (XMVSF, MVC2) - He can single handedly take out your entire team by himself, more so with a good assist like Psylocke. He is super quick and has the best rush down of any fighting game character. Unfortunately, he takes damage like a little girl.