Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Need silence!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need silence! - Page 3

post #21 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
I wonder how accurate the CFM ratings are. It still seems like the TY-140 is a better option for noise/airflow ratio though. Damn you subjectivity! You make judging fan reviews so damned difficult! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
16 DB at 1000 rpm. That is essentially silent. Anything under 20 db is inaudible over normal noise in a house in my opinion.
I typically distrust db ratings, and I doubt that fan is silent at 1000rpm based on my experience with other fans. Usually 600rpms is the point at which 120mm fans become audible, however the TY-140 really only becomes audible to me at around 750-800rpms. That doesn't mean it isn't a good fan though. Again, damn you subjectivity!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
even with 1000rpm a noiseblocker mf will produce less noise than a GT @1000rpm, but you have to be a perfectionist to actually care about the difference. it's just annoing to me, when there's noise coming from my pc. lol
butyes, you can also just use a Enermax tb silence or S-Flex 800 as a case fan and it's nearly silent
True, you would need better ears than I have to tell the difference between many of these fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
@twich:
the 140mm Noiseblocker are not in the same class as the 120mm Multiframes...
I don't know about this, those 140mm Noiseblockers have gotten really good reviews. However, the field of 140mm fans is significantly less competitive compared to 120mm fans. Do you have personal experience with both 120mm and 140mm noiseblockers?
post #22 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
even with 1000rpm a noiseblocker mf will produce less noise than a GT @1000rpm, but you have to be a perfectionist to actually care about the difference. it's just annoing to me, when there's noise coming from my pc. lol
butyes, you can also just use a Enermax tb silence or S-Flex 800 as a case fan and it's nearly silent
@twich:
the 140mm Noiseblocker are not in the same class as the 120mm Multiframes...
i know the 120mm are in the reference class and the 140mm pk-3's are in the premium class- http://www.noiseblocker.de/en/Products.php
intel-a-thon
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k Gigabyte x99-UD4- CF Powercolor R9 290 4x4GB G. Skill 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel 730 Series NZXT Kraken X61 Windows 10 Acer K272HULbmiidp 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x asus 21.5" Varmilo VA87MD Corsair RM850 Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse Pad
Func MS-1 Roccat Taito 
  hide details  
Reply
intel-a-thon
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k Gigabyte x99-UD4- CF Powercolor R9 290 4x4GB G. Skill 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel 730 Series NZXT Kraken X61 Windows 10 Acer K272HULbmiidp 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x asus 21.5" Varmilo VA87MD Corsair RM850 Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse Pad
Func MS-1 Roccat Taito 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetables View Post
I typically distrust db ratings, and I doubt that fan is silent at 1000rpm based on my experience with other fans. Usually 600rpms is the point at which 120mm fans become audible, however the TY-140 really only becomes audible to me at around 750-800rpms. That doesn't mean it isn't a good fan though. Again, damn you subjectivity!!!
yeah I don't think the fan blades are anything special on that enermax fan. I think the bearing is cool though. It would probably be a better fan if it had better blades.

I wonder how quiet they could be if they were undervolted below 1000 rpm.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 3.2 GHz at 1.0V Asus Rampage III Formula Asus HD6870 6GB Mushkin Redline 1600MHz 6-8-6-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 250 GB SSD,2X 1TB F3, 250GB WD Blue, 1T... Asus BD Megahalems black chrome edition Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x Asus 24" Mac keyboard Enermax ERV950EWT Silverstone FT02 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech MX518 Steelseries I-2 Onkyo 1000W 7.1 surround through HDMI 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 3.2 GHz at 1.0V Asus Rampage III Formula Asus HD6870 6GB Mushkin Redline 1600MHz 6-8-6-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 250 GB SSD,2X 1TB F3, 250GB WD Blue, 1T... Asus BD Megahalems black chrome edition Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x Asus 24" Mac keyboard Enermax ERV950EWT Silverstone FT02 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech MX518 Steelseries I-2 Onkyo 1000W 7.1 surround through HDMI 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
yeah I don't think the fan blades are anything special on that enermax fan. I think the bearing is cool though. It would probably be a better fan if it had better blades.

I wonder how quiet they could be if they were undervolted below 1000 rpm.
We need to get the guys at silentpcreview on this
post #25 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetables View Post
Well first I would recommend you check out the silentpcreview.com forums. Here people will claim 1600rpm 120mm fans are silent simply because they do not produce more noise than their other 2000rpm case fans. At silentpcreivew they have a more realistic definition of silence.

Here are my recommendations:

1. Get any cooler that can cool your CPU with fans running at or less than 1000rpm, preferably 600rpm (above 600rpm is typically the speed at which 120mm fans become audible to the human ear, with a few exceptions). I would say get the Noctua NH-D14, Thermalright Silver Arrow, or Thermalright Archon, however these might be overkill for your needs.

2. The guys at SilentPCReview tend to like the Scythe SFLEX E undervolted to 800RPM as a case fan.

3. For 140mm I would only get the Thermalright TY-140 fan
Be careful how you undervolt an S-Flex. The controller you need to make that fan sound nice when undervolted - well, you could buy two or more Gentle Typhoons for that price.

Probably the quietest solution for good cooling is the Silver Arrow. Try it with a single TY-140 in the middle. Try it passively. One nice thing about that heatsink is that it comes with the very best 140mm fans there are. (review)

And SPCR does lots of good reviews. Their favorite 120mm fan is the Nexus Real Silent Basic Series fan. I agree that it is a lovely fan, especially for use as a case fan where it is on a case wall and the output is horizontal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
I have a 120mm 1100 RPM Gentle typhoon (D1225C12B3AP-13) as a case fan and it is virtually silent. The 1450 RPM version is also very quiet if you want a little more air movement.

My Prolimatech Megahalems CPU cooler is also essentially silent with 2X 1850 RPM gentle typhoons on it (I keep them at about 1000 RPM for normal use with a fan controller).

I think any high end cooler will be very quiet if you do not have a desire to OC.

The Thermalright TY-140 is one of the quietest 140mm fans according to what I have seen. However it is a PWM powered fan. This could be a plus or a minus depending on how you use it.

EDIT: I can spin my gentle typhoons as low as 400 RPM with a fan controller. Just thought I would mention that. If you really are after silence I suggest a fan controller. That way you can really slow the fans down and balance noise vs airflow to your taste.
Gentle Typhoons are so well built that even the cheapest fan controllers cannot make them sound nasty.

I use Gentle Typhoons in my case wherever I need a 120mm fan. Since I can use 140mm fans on the top and side, I use Kaze Maru fans - 1200 rpm for top intake and 500 rpm for side intake. I would not recommend and higher rpm's with these fans if you value quiet. Since they are sleeve bearing fans they have trouble pointing air up.

You can look at item 1 in my sig for fan comparisons, but one of the best ways to reduce noise is to cut out your rear grill so you can dispense with a rear exhaust fan. One fewer fan = one fewer noisemaker.
alpha updated
(19 items)
 
secundus
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790k Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming-7 Intel HD4600 Crucial Ballistix Sport Very Low Profile 8GB Ki... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. C Windows 8.1 Home Premium 64-bit Acer K242HL 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell SK-8110 (PS/2) Seasonic X460 Fanless motherboard tray from CM ATCS 840 Logitech MX 1100 
Mouse PadAudio
Dell Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi MB3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 Gigabyte GA P55M UD2 ZOTAC/NVidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 CAS9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3 7200.12 Plextor 24x DVD burner Cooler Master Hyper Z600R Win7 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell E207WFP 20-inch flat panel Logitech Wireless 510 Seasonic X-650 fully modular 80+ Gold Lian Li PC-7FN 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wireless Mouse WACOM Intuos 3 generic 
  hide details  
Reply
alpha updated
(19 items)
 
secundus
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790k Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming-7 Intel HD4600 Crucial Ballistix Sport Very Low Profile 8GB Ki... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. C Windows 8.1 Home Premium 64-bit Acer K242HL 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell SK-8110 (PS/2) Seasonic X460 Fanless motherboard tray from CM ATCS 840 Logitech MX 1100 
Mouse PadAudio
Dell Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi MB3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 Gigabyte GA P55M UD2 ZOTAC/NVidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 CAS9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3 7200.12 Plextor 24x DVD burner Cooler Master Hyper Z600R Win7 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell E207WFP 20-inch flat panel Logitech Wireless 510 Seasonic X-650 fully modular 80+ Gold Lian Li PC-7FN 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wireless Mouse WACOM Intuos 3 generic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 33
Oh yes. Here is my airflow plan:



With your case you could essentially do the same, but better. Remember, the mark of good case airflow is that your temps go down when you close it up.
alpha updated
(19 items)
 
secundus
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790k Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming-7 Intel HD4600 Crucial Ballistix Sport Very Low Profile 8GB Ki... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. C Windows 8.1 Home Premium 64-bit Acer K242HL 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell SK-8110 (PS/2) Seasonic X460 Fanless motherboard tray from CM ATCS 840 Logitech MX 1100 
Mouse PadAudio
Dell Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi MB3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 Gigabyte GA P55M UD2 ZOTAC/NVidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 CAS9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3 7200.12 Plextor 24x DVD burner Cooler Master Hyper Z600R Win7 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell E207WFP 20-inch flat panel Logitech Wireless 510 Seasonic X-650 fully modular 80+ Gold Lian Li PC-7FN 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wireless Mouse WACOM Intuos 3 generic 
  hide details  
Reply
alpha updated
(19 items)
 
secundus
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790k Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming-7 Intel HD4600 Crucial Ballistix Sport Very Low Profile 8GB Ki... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. C Windows 8.1 Home Premium 64-bit Acer K242HL 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell SK-8110 (PS/2) Seasonic X460 Fanless motherboard tray from CM ATCS 840 Logitech MX 1100 
Mouse PadAudio
Dell Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi MB3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 Gigabyte GA P55M UD2 ZOTAC/NVidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 CAS9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3 7200.12 Plextor 24x DVD burner Cooler Master Hyper Z600R Win7 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell E207WFP 20-inch flat panel Logitech Wireless 510 Seasonic X-650 fully modular 80+ Gold Lian Li PC-7FN 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wireless Mouse WACOM Intuos 3 generic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalon View Post
Check out the SilenX series of fans. More expensive, but the quietest fans I know of.
Heard they break down easily :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikat View Post
True black AMD version or Corsair's H50/H70, and a pile of Gentle Typhoons sounds like the answer to me...
I'll be starting off with air and maybe going over to liquid when summer comes round. Everybody seems to be mentioning the GTs though. Those are on my shopping list as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetables View Post
Well first I would recommend you check out the silentpcreview.com forums. Here people will claim 1600rpm 120mm fans are silent simply because they do not produce more noise than their other 2000rpm case fans. At silentpcreivew they have a more realistic definition of silence.

Here are my recommendations:

1. Get any cooler that can cool your CPU with fans running at or less than 1000rpm, preferably 600rpm (above 600rpm is typically the speed at which 120mm fans become audible to the human ear, with a few exceptions). I would say get the Noctua NH-D14, Thermalright Silver Arrow, or Thermalright Archon, however these might be overkill for your needs.

2. The guys at SilentPCReview tend to like the Scythe SFLEX E undervolted to 800RPM as a case fan.

3. For 140mm I would only get the Thermalright TY-140 fan
Most of your posts are veeery productive, thanks a bunch! Will check most of this stuff out! I'm liking the Silver Arrow a lot so far!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
I have a 120mm 1100 RPM Gentle typhoon (D1225C12B3AP-13) as a case fan and it is virtually silent. The 1450 RPM version is also very quiet if you want a little more air movement.

My Prolimatech Megahalems CPU cooler is also essentially silent with 2X 1850 RPM gentle typhoons on it (I keep them at about 1000 RPM for normal use with a fan controller).

I think any high end cooler will be very quiet if you do not have a desire to OC.
The GTs are getting a lot of votes! I'll def have to get a fan controller though! controlling 7/8 fans is gonna be a *****!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
EDIT: I can spin my gentle typhoons as low as 400 RPM with a fan controller. Just thought I would mention that. If you really are after silence I suggest a fan controller. That way you can really slow the fans down and balance noise vs airflow to your taste.
400?! Can controllers even go that low? :/ Is it undervolted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
The Thermalright TY-140 is one of the quietest 140mm fans according to what I have seen. However it is a PWM powered fan. This could be a plus or a minus depending on how you use it.
PWM? :/ Excuse the noobness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
get a good heatsink. The TR Archon is a good choice, run the fan @around 800rpm.
get Noiseblocker Multiframe S1 120mm
get Noiseblocker BlackSilent XK1 140mm

And just leave your clocks at around 3,6GHz/1,25V or 3,8GHz/1,3V, you usually need 0,1V more for another 0,2GHz wich is NOT a good trade, Noise/performance wise.


Whatabout you graphics Card, a good VGA cooler is also mandatory...!


edit: also get a SSD for system disk,, if you need it really silent
Noiseblockers are waaaay to premium! My clocks wont be going above what is silent at load.

My GPU is a XFX HD5870, with stock cooling. Any recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcase View Post
COOLER MASTER V8 RR-UV8-X i have is pretty quiet..
Never heard of it will def. check it out, love CM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetables View Post
I would not get Noiseblockers. Not because they aren't good fans, but they aren't worth the premium they charge IMO. If you don't care about the extra cost like I do the Noiseblockers aren't a bad choice though.

This, for silence sometimes you need to trade performance for lower noise. However, with a higher end CPU cooler like an Archon, Silver Arrow, or D14 you can pretty much max out your OC with your fans running at or below 1000rpm as long as your ambients are around 22C (and your chip isnt super hot).

This, your GPU with a stock cooler will likely be much louder than most CPU coolers on the market.
Noiseblockers are def. waaay to expensieve!

I'm striving mainly for noise reduction, then perforamnce!

What would you recommend for my XFX HD5870?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
exactly.
especially the Multiframe. In my opinion it's the best 120mm fan around. Another great fan is the BeQuiet Silent Wing, wich is not avaible in the us though.
"BeQuiet Silent Wing"...never heard of it, link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twich12 View Post
i second everything vegetables has said, my 140mm noiseblocker pk-3 was not worth the price premium over a thermalright fan.... dont get me wrong its a great fan but not over 2x the cost nice!get some s-flex e's for your case fans, a noctua nh-d14 for your cpu, and some thermalright 140mm fans
Basically comes down to Thermalright, Gentle Typhoons and the S-flexs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitope View Post
Here is the product I'm talking about.

http://www.enermaxusa.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=101

A review

http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/r...ax_Warp_1.html

16 DB at 1000 rpm. That is essentially silent. Anything under 20 db is inaudible over normal noise in a house in my opinion.

The only reason I know anything about these is because I came across them while researching enermax power supplies. I've never heard one in person.
Gonna stick with the standard stuff. Too fond of rig to experiment just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehume View Post
Be careful how you undervolt an S-Flex. The controller you need to make that fan sound nice when undervolted - well, you could buy two or more Gentle Typhoons for that price.

Probably the quietest solution for good cooling is the Silver Arrow. Try it with a single TY-140 in the middle. Try it passively. One nice thing about that heatsink is that it comes with the very best 140mm fans there are. (review)

And SPCR does lots of good reviews. Their favorite 120mm fan is the Nexus Real Silent Basic Series fan. I agree that it is a lovely fan, especially for use as a case fan where it is on a case wall and the output is horizontal.

Gentle Typhoons are so well built that even the cheapest fan controllers cannot make them sound nasty.

I use Gentle Typhoons in my case wherever I need a 120mm fan. Since I can use 140mm fans on the top and side, I use Kaze Maru fans - 1200 rpm for top intake and 500 rpm for side intake. I would not recommend and higher rpm's with these fans if you value quiet. Since they are sleeve bearing fans they have trouble pointing air up.

You can look at item 1 in my sig for fan comparisons, but one of the best ways to reduce noise is to cut out your rear grill so you can dispense with a rear exhaust fan. One fewer fan = one fewer noisemaker.
GTs it is then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehume View Post
Oh yes. Here is my airflow plan:



With your case you could essentially do the same, but better. Remember, the mark of good case airflow is that your temps go down when you close it up.
I like what you did, wheres ur controller?
Edited by dejanribic - 1/16/11 at 6:38am
post #28 of 33
i guess it depends on what one considers as silent, but 8 fans plus vga cooler is a bit overkill imo.
TR Archon, TR Shaman plus vrm cooler, one exhaust-, one intake-, one cpu-, one vga- fan, all at around 800rpm is pretty much all you need´ to run your cpu @3.6-3.8GHz plus your 5870..


edit: Enermax TB silence is a good option for a cheaper silence fan...
Edited by Elohim - 1/16/11 at 7:03am
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @4,6GHz ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe Sapphire 7870XT @1,2GHz 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Crucial Noctua U14S & Prolimatech MK26 (+1x Noctua A15) Antec HCP 1300 Lian Li X1000 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @4,6GHz ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe Sapphire 7870XT @1,2GHz 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Crucial Noctua U14S & Prolimatech MK26 (+1x Noctua A15) Antec HCP 1300 Lian Li X1000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #29 of 33
*Assuming no one has posted this yet*

If you want silence... Noctua's products are for you.
These ones are ALL less than 20 decibels.
As for Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14, THIS is the BEST heatsink out there.
As for 140mm fans: Noctua NF-P14 FLX
As for 120mm fans: Noctua NF-P12-1300
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium E5400 G31TM-P31 (MS-7529) NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 Kingston (generic 6-6-6-18 @ 400mhz) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 250GB (ST3250318AS) Liteon CD/DVD-RW x22 Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Ubuntu 10.10 x86 / Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Dual-... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X193HQ Genius KB 110 Corsair HX450 Something Generic 
MouseMouse Pad
Genius Netscroll 120 $4 Mousepad from CD-R King 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium E5400 G31TM-P31 (MS-7529) NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 Kingston (generic 6-6-6-18 @ 400mhz) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 250GB (ST3250318AS) Liteon CD/DVD-RW x22 Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Ubuntu 10.10 x86 / Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Dual-... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X193HQ Genius KB 110 Corsair HX450 Something Generic 
MouseMouse Pad
Genius Netscroll 120 $4 Mousepad from CD-R King 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 33
Go for the Gentle Typhoons. IMO They are the best fans out there.

The S-Flex is also a good option.
Bat Computer v2
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2100 P8H67-V Radeon HD 4670 Corsair  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel SSD 320 Series Lite-On DVD ROM Windows 8.1 Professional x64 Dell S2240L 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
TVS Gold Mechanical Rocketfish RF-900WPS Lancool PC-K62B Gigabyte GM-M6800 
Mouse Pad
Surface Optical Mouse Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Bat Computer v2
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2100 P8H67-V Radeon HD 4670 Corsair  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel SSD 320 Series Lite-On DVD ROM Windows 8.1 Professional x64 Dell S2240L 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
TVS Gold Mechanical Rocketfish RF-900WPS Lancool PC-K62B Gigabyte GM-M6800 
Mouse Pad
Surface Optical Mouse Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Need silence!