The problem I have with Swiftech right now is that your warranty is voided if you open up their blocks or pumps. So if you want to clean them you can't, if you want to change the pump top, you can't, even if you want to upgrade your XT block to the new revision they sell, it will void your warranty. Swiftech has always been a good company, but they seem to have taken the same route that EK is doing by denying RMA's and blaming the customer. I understand you have to protect yourself from the bad people, but protecting yourself against 1% while screwing the other 99% is bad business in my opinion. Hopefully Gabe will change his policy on this.
I'm still waiting (3 days now) to hear back from XSPC about a few screws for my Razor 6970. I hate having to fill out an anonymous looking form online with no feedback or email confirmation