Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [Yahoo]Researchers aim to resurrect mammoth in 5 years
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Yahoo]Researchers aim to resurrect mammoth in 5 years - Page 12

post #111 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzkillzone23 View Post
No but caribou burgers are great
Not that great, actually.
My Scarlet Sin
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770k @ 5GHz HT ASRock Z77 Extreme6 eVGA GTX 1070 4x4GB Vengeance @ 1600 CAS7 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
120GB Plextor M3 SSD | 2x1TB RE4 RAID 1 XSPC Rasa | RX120/240 Windows 7 x64 27" Overlord | 22" U2211H | 32" CCFL Sony 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid-i Seasonic X-760 Lian-Li PC-8FIR Logitech G502  
AudioOther
ODAC | Tascam US-366 | Adam A7X Monitors Adam A7X Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
My Scarlet Sin
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770k @ 5GHz HT ASRock Z77 Extreme6 eVGA GTX 1070 4x4GB Vengeance @ 1600 CAS7 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
120GB Plextor M3 SSD | 2x1TB RE4 RAID 1 XSPC Rasa | RX120/240 Windows 7 x64 27" Overlord | 22" U2211H | 32" CCFL Sony 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid-i Seasonic X-760 Lian-Li PC-8FIR Logitech G502  
AudioOther
ODAC | Tascam US-366 | Adam A7X Monitors Adam A7X Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
post #112 of 144
ok so im not one to ever go against science and progressing but does anybody else think this is a stupid and in the end pointless idea? think about it....bringing back an animal from millions of years ago via cloning, indeed a very big step in science but why? its a fury elephant....you would be bringing back an animal that hasnt been around and since then the earth has changed dramatically. TRUE...humans with the technology we have can handle dinosuars and such with the weapon advances we have and all that, but why do it? why waste all the time and money into bringing back an animal that has no real purpose to us as the "master race" of earth other then to piont and go "ooooooo ahhhhhhh its so fury!"

cool as it may be why dont they do something more useful, like invest the money and time into human organ cloning? or technology to build long lasting artificial organs to help humanity, rather then bring back dumbo's long last ancestor? The animal can be used as meat at best, or some rich guy is going to buy one just so he can say "hey look i has a mammoth"

i may be a scifi nerd and love things like star wars and the like but i feel that this is a pointless.....and that the further study of humanity's future might be a more worth while investment....and before anyone flames me im just gonna throw this out there...

if this works and is successful what is to stop scientists from bringing back other ones, bigger and more dangerous? for the purpose of science? why? dinosuars have always interested me but seeing that they were primal and dangerous i have no need to want to meet a living one and god forbid it escapes into nature....a .50 rifle is only so useful until theres 100's of them....gg science

just saying
Hexamonster
(14 items)
 
MSI TITAN GT80
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom 2 1075t ASRock 990FX Extreme3  Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition  MSI 6950  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8Gig G.Skill Sniper 1333 Western Digital Raptor Samsung DVD+RW Windows 7 (64)/Windows 8 Consumer 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G245HQABD 23.6" LCD Monitor  Logitech k360 Antec 1000W NZXT Phanton Green/Black Edition 
Mouse
CAT 7 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4720 SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M  Raid SSD 128gig Hard Drives 1tb Backup Drive 
Optical Drive
Bluray Drive 
  hide details  
Reply
Hexamonster
(14 items)
 
MSI TITAN GT80
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom 2 1075t ASRock 990FX Extreme3  Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition  MSI 6950  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8Gig G.Skill Sniper 1333 Western Digital Raptor Samsung DVD+RW Windows 7 (64)/Windows 8 Consumer 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G245HQABD 23.6" LCD Monitor  Logitech k360 Antec 1000W NZXT Phanton Green/Black Edition 
Mouse
CAT 7 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4720 SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M  Raid SSD 128gig Hard Drives 1tb Backup Drive 
Optical Drive
Bluray Drive 
  hide details  
Reply
post #113 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescreen_Of_Death View Post
>.>

Your first article mentions nothing of DNA, simply 'protein sequences' which is something that DNA is not. DNA is a sequence of amino acids.
DNA, as well as proteins aren't just something you say "hey look, there's a DNA strand". They don't even look for the protein's directly either. The fact that proteins have survived SEVENTY MILLION YEARS makes it quite plausible that DNA could survive a lot longer than 100k years as well. Nobody believed even this could happen. Finding DNA is NOT beyond the realm of possibilities. The technology and technique to retrieve these molecules is in their infancy.


Quote:
If DNA from an intact Trex femur were found 5 years ago, it would be easy to find on the net. But the commonly cited paper in support of Dino DNA (Schweitzer MH, Wittmeyer JL, Horner JR, Toporski JK (2005) Soft-Tissue Vessels and Cellular Preservation in Tyrannosaurus rex. Science 307(5717):1952-1955), No such thing is mentioned, as it was never found.
And I didn't say they did. Are you stating that it never will be?


Quote:
And as to the 'fossilized' eggs, DNA is thought to last up to a max of 100,000 years at best, so it's no major surprise that some could be preserved in an 18,000 YO egg, which isn't 70,000,000 years old like the post I quoted led us to believe.
Do I have to point this out to you like I would a child? The link was given to show the other poster that DNA can be recovered after a great length of time.


Quote:
I've been down this road once or twice, I know what I'm talking about.
Apparently you're a skeptic. 40 years ago people didn't know what a microwave oven was. Cassette tapes were considered amazing technology. VCRs.... didn't even exist. Fast forward to today. We still don't know what most of the DNA in a human even does yet... and techniques for extracting DNA from fossils is a new science that hasn't even developed or matured yet. You're telling me it's impossible? lol Nano-machines used to be 'science fiction'. *pat pat*


Quote:
Originally Posted by _02 View Post
Look at humans and our lack of genetically coded behavior. We have to be TAUGHT to do everything but breathe and defecate. Animals are a different story, but it is still true that whatever degree of social learning took place in Mammoths, it will not happen in this Mammoth.
You're completely forgetting about instinct. There is quite a bit of behavior that is guided purely by instinct... which is not just some simple function as defecation or urination. Kangaroo newborn aren't taught they must crawl up and into the pouch to attach to a teet. That is alone is enough to discredit your example that everything must be taught. We still have no idea how much behavior is linked to DNA, but we know that it is.
The Big Ugly 2.5
(14 items)
 
Spectre x360
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k Asus P8P67 B3 MSI GTX 980 GTX 580 (physx) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair XMS3 1600 Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Barracuda 7200.12 1TB Hitachi 7K3000 2TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorPower
Pioneer BDR-206D W7 Pro x64 Dell U3415W Corsair AX850 
CaseMouse
Corsair 600T Logitech G500 
CPURAMHard DriveOS
i7 6500U 8GB DDL3L 256GB M.2  Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardCase
2560 x 1440 Touchscreen Awesome! Aluminum Billet 
  hide details  
Reply
The Big Ugly 2.5
(14 items)
 
Spectre x360
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k Asus P8P67 B3 MSI GTX 980 GTX 580 (physx) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair XMS3 1600 Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Barracuda 7200.12 1TB Hitachi 7K3000 2TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorPower
Pioneer BDR-206D W7 Pro x64 Dell U3415W Corsair AX850 
CaseMouse
Corsair 600T Logitech G500 
CPURAMHard DriveOS
i7 6500U 8GB DDL3L 256GB M.2  Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardCase
2560 x 1440 Touchscreen Awesome! Aluminum Billet 
  hide details  
Reply
post #114 of 144
btw i forgot to mention this.....i have an irrational fear of sharks...all of them....and i swear to god if scientists decide to bring back Megladon, i will never even get within 50 miles of a beach.....gg science...

SHARK ATTACK 3:MEGLADON!

it could happen....
Hexamonster
(14 items)
 
MSI TITAN GT80
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom 2 1075t ASRock 990FX Extreme3  Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition  MSI 6950  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8Gig G.Skill Sniper 1333 Western Digital Raptor Samsung DVD+RW Windows 7 (64)/Windows 8 Consumer 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G245HQABD 23.6" LCD Monitor  Logitech k360 Antec 1000W NZXT Phanton Green/Black Edition 
Mouse
CAT 7 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4720 SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M  Raid SSD 128gig Hard Drives 1tb Backup Drive 
Optical Drive
Bluray Drive 
  hide details  
Reply
Hexamonster
(14 items)
 
MSI TITAN GT80
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom 2 1075t ASRock 990FX Extreme3  Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition  MSI 6950  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8Gig G.Skill Sniper 1333 Western Digital Raptor Samsung DVD+RW Windows 7 (64)/Windows 8 Consumer 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G245HQABD 23.6" LCD Monitor  Logitech k360 Antec 1000W NZXT Phanton Green/Black Edition 
Mouse
CAT 7 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4720 SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M  Raid SSD 128gig Hard Drives 1tb Backup Drive 
Optical Drive
Bluray Drive 
  hide details  
Reply
post #115 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhe4e12345 View Post
ok so im not one to ever go against science and progressing but does anybody else think this is a stupid and in the end pointless idea? think about it....bringing back an animal from millions of years ago via cloning, indeed a very big step in science but why? its a fury elephant....you would be bringing back an animal that hasnt been around and since then the earth has changed dramatically. TRUE...humans with the technology we have can handle dinosuars and such with the weapon advances we have and all that, but why do it? why waste all the time and money into bringing back an animal that has no real purpose to us as the "master race" of earth other then to piont and go "ooooooo ahhhhhhh its so fury!"

cool as it may be why dont they do something more useful, like invest the money and time into human organ cloning? or technology to build long lasting artificial organs to help humanity, rather then bring back dumbo's long last ancestor? The animal can be used as meat at best, or some rich guy is going to buy one just so he can say "hey look i has a mammoth"

i may be a scifi nerd and love things like star wars and the like but i feel that this is a pointless.....and that the further study of humanity's future might be a more worth while investment....and before anyone flames me im just gonna throw this out there...

if this works and is successful what is to stop scientists from bringing back other ones, bigger and more dangerous? for the purpose of science? why? dinosuars have always interested me but seeing that they were primal and dangerous i have no need to want to meet a living one and god forbid it escapes into nature....a .50 rifle is only so useful until theres 100's of them....gg science

just saying
This could be useful. We get to learn a bit more about the animal itself and maybe it develops some sort of enzyme or what not that is beneficial to the world. Besides, Japan is the one wasting the money. At least this time its on resurrecting a mammoth instead of erecting a life size Gundam statue or something.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhe4e12345 View Post
btw i forgot to mention this.....i have an irrational fear of sharks...all of them....and i swear to god if scientists decide to bring back Megladon, i will never even get within 50 miles of a beach.....gg science...

SHARK ATTACK 3:MEGLADON!

it could happen....
I don't think a Megalodon would be able to get too close to the beach due to its size. Also, if you go to the wiki it looks like the guy who draws for Berserk drew the shark's head dissection.
Edited by Kirmie - 1/18/11 at 10:51am
My giant
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 lapped Asus P5n32-E 680i GeForce 9800GT 512MB 2x1GB (unused ATM) & 2x2Gb Corsair XMS2 PC6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WDJS SATA-II 160GB + WD80GB + WDAAKS Raid0 320GB Aperature FSII 19" LCD Apevia DarkSide 600W 
Case
NZXT Zero 
  hide details  
Reply
My giant
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 lapped Asus P5n32-E 680i GeForce 9800GT 512MB 2x1GB (unused ATM) & 2x2Gb Corsair XMS2 PC6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WDJS SATA-II 160GB + WD80GB + WDAAKS Raid0 320GB Aperature FSII 19" LCD Apevia DarkSide 600W 
Case
NZXT Zero 
  hide details  
Reply
post #116 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhe4e12345 View Post
ok so im not one to ever go against science and progressing but does anybody else think this is a stupid and in the end pointless idea? think about it....bringing back an animal from millions of years ago via cloning, indeed a very big step in science but why? its a fury elephant....you would be bringing back an animal that hasnt been around and since then the earth has changed dramatically. TRUE...humans with the technology we have can handle dinosuars and such with the weapon advances we have and all that, but why do it? why waste all the time and money into bringing back an animal that has no real purpose to us as the "master race" of earth other then to piont and go "ooooooo ahhhhhhh its so fury!"

cool as it may be why dont they do something more useful, like invest the money and time into human organ cloning? or technology to build long lasting artificial organs to help humanity, rather then bring back dumbo's long last ancestor? The animal can be used as meat at best, or some rich guy is going to buy one just so he can say "hey look i has a mammoth"

i may be a scifi nerd and love things like star wars and the like but i feel that this is a pointless.....and that the further study of humanity's future might be a more worth while investment....and before anyone flames me im just gonna throw this out there...

if this works and is successful what is to stop scientists from bringing back other ones, bigger and more dangerous? for the purpose of science? why? dinosuars have always interested me but seeing that they were primal and dangerous i have no need to want to meet a living one and god forbid it escapes into nature....a .50 rifle is only so useful until theres 100's of them....gg science

just saying
so what you are saying is theres no reason to protect any endangered species because it is a waste of money and plus if the ecological system could support such animal it wouldn't be endangered in the first place?

and the only other reason is so nature freaks can go into the africa savanna (amazon rain forest, etc) and say "ooooo lion"....

you sir are going to great places later in life.
Dell XPS15
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2630QM XPS L502 Geforce GT525M 1GB 6gb 
Hard DriveOS
640GB 7200RPM Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Dell XPS15
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2630QM XPS L502 Geforce GT525M 1GB 6gb 
Hard DriveOS
640GB 7200RPM Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #117 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophobe View Post
DNA, as well as proteins aren't just something you say "hey look, there's a DNA strand". They don't even look for the protein's directly either. The fact that proteins have survived SEVENTY MILLION YEARS makes it quite plausible that DNA could survive a lot longer than 100k years as well. Nobody believed even this could happen. Finding DNA is NOT beyond the realm of possibilities. The technology and technique to retrieve these molecules is in their infancy.
The Styrofoam insulation on the window AC unit I bought last summer will [supposedly] last millions of years too. Will the intact unit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophobe View Post
And I didn't say they did. Are you stating that it never will be?
Considering the mass of fossils we have extracted from the ground and [thus far] lack of DNA from said fossils, I'd say it's a safe bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophobe View Post
Do I have to point this out to you like I would a child? The link was given to show the other poster that DNA can be recovered after a great length of time.
One who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Read that snip from my post. By read, I mean look at the groupings of letters, assess their individual meanings, then understand the reason they were placed the way they were by understanding the meaning behind them.

I said:
"And as to the 'fossilized' eggs, DNA is thought to last up to a max of 100,000 years at best, so it's no major surprise that some could be preserved in an 18,000 YO egg, which isn't 70,000,000 years old like the post I quoted led us to believe."

If you can't understand what I was trying to say, you might want to take a reading comprehension class. The original poster I was quoting said they had DNA from a 70 million year old egg. You posted an article that had DNA in an eggshell that was .08 million years old. Big difference.

I don't doubt that DNA can last a long time. But science works by the data we have at hand, and the data at hand says DNA isn't that resilient of a molecule because the only things that have DNA aren't over 100,000 years old.



Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophobe View Post
Apparently you're a skeptic.
There's a quote I heard somewhere that goes along the lines of

"Men educated in critical thinking are slow to believe. They can hold things as possible or probable in all degrees without certainty"

I am a firm believer in science, and science is skeptical by definition [or else peer review wouldn't exist. The only claims I've made are facts, pure and simple. I have good reason to doubt that there is DNA in the 70 million year old femur of a T rex for many reasons, the most obvious of which is the lack of scientific evidence despite having 5 years for it to surface.

Forgive me for requiring evidence before accepting some things as facts.
post #118 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post
This will be so bad ass if it works.
It will work.. it's the same frozen mammoth they found. Have you seen it on Discovery channel? The tissue was still intact enough to extract dna. Lucky us. Would've been rad if it was a dinosaur
post #119 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophobe View Post
You're completely forgetting about instinct. There is quite a bit of behavior that is guided purely by instinct... which is not just some simple function as defecation or urination. Kangaroo newborn aren't taught they must crawl up and into the pouch to attach to a teet. That is alone is enough to discredit your example that everything must be taught. We still have no idea how much behavior is linked to DNA, but we know that it is.
I never said everything had to be taught, and I made sure to state that animals are a different story, so don't jump the gun and start trying to discredit this and that with some Thor's hammer of logic =p

Maybe they would witness innate behavior that would be insightful, such as the small one always staying near an adult and being comforted by groups indicating herd behavior. I have no idea. However it is fact that there will be no observable socially taught behavior relating to historical Mammoths, and socially taught behavior is absolutely a large part of many species' development.

And it seems like an awfully fanciful means of studying the innate tendencies of animals that no longer exist. However this is just me talking, I'm not a genetic behaviorist, or a biologist, or a paleontologist.
Edited by _02 - 1/18/11 at 12:33pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.5 (1.39v) Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ASUS 5850 @ 880/1180 (1.118v) 4gb 1333mhz G.Skill DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64gb Crucial M4 SSD 3x 250gb WD2500JD - RAID0 1tb WD1001FALS 1tb WD10EARS 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Pioneer DLDVD/CDRW Arctic Freezer Pro 64 Win 7 64bit Ultimate E2305 LG 23" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch II Ninja Tenkeyless Fortron BlueStorm II 500w CM 690II Advanced Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
generic Echo Miamidi PCI M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.5 (1.39v) Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ASUS 5850 @ 880/1180 (1.118v) 4gb 1333mhz G.Skill DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64gb Crucial M4 SSD 3x 250gb WD2500JD - RAID0 1tb WD1001FALS 1tb WD10EARS 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Pioneer DLDVD/CDRW Arctic Freezer Pro 64 Win 7 64bit Ultimate E2305 LG 23" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch II Ninja Tenkeyless Fortron BlueStorm II 500w CM 690II Advanced Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
generic Echo Miamidi PCI M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
post #120 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz-n10 View Post
so what you are saying is theres no reason to protect any endangered species because it is a waste of money and plus if the ecological system could support such animal it wouldn't be endangered in the first place?

and the only other reason is so nature freaks can go into the africa savanna (amazon rain forest, etc) and say "ooooo lion"....

you sir are going to great places later in life.

no ENDANGERED SPECIES is completely different then bringing back an animal that hasnt been alive for millions of years....its different if they said "hey this endangered tiger only has x amount left on the planet, so lets look into cloneing and possibly bringing the population of the animal back to a less dangerous number"

what they are doing is bringing back an animal that has been dead more a very very long time, and what i said was that why waste the time and money into bringing back an animal that died due to natural reasons (nature freaking out as i quoted above)....you realize there was a REASON why the dinosaurs and like were extinct yes...?

im pretty sure the ecological system since the animal was last seen millions of years ago has changed quite a lot.....(global warming, human population and technology advancing) so what im saying is that to me the animal might not be able to survive the same way.....the united states use to be a rain forest way back when.....obviously now its not....

you want to flame me because i think this is kind of pointless, fine flame all you want just makes you look like the 14 year old looking to troll people. im not sure what could happen, maybe im wrong and maybe theres a reason they want to bring the animal back....maybe like some said in an earlier post that the animal could produce some sort of enzime or something that we could use to cure disease, or any other possiblities i dont know im not a scientist.

and as for me "going great places in life" just shows your a troll, nothing more....so please go troll another thread of forums...this is an opinion and if you dont like it fine dont listen to me but its sad that your trying to saying im not going anywhere because i questioned a bunch of asians bringing back a dinosaur.....
Edited by ilhe4e12345 - 1/18/11 at 2:21pm
Hexamonster
(14 items)
 
MSI TITAN GT80
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom 2 1075t ASRock 990FX Extreme3  Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition  MSI 6950  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8Gig G.Skill Sniper 1333 Western Digital Raptor Samsung DVD+RW Windows 7 (64)/Windows 8 Consumer 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G245HQABD 23.6" LCD Monitor  Logitech k360 Antec 1000W NZXT Phanton Green/Black Edition 
Mouse
CAT 7 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4720 SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M  Raid SSD 128gig Hard Drives 1tb Backup Drive 
Optical Drive
Bluray Drive 
  hide details  
Reply
Hexamonster
(14 items)
 
MSI TITAN GT80
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom 2 1075t ASRock 990FX Extreme3  Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition  MSI 6950  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8Gig G.Skill Sniper 1333 Western Digital Raptor Samsung DVD+RW Windows 7 (64)/Windows 8 Consumer 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G245HQABD 23.6" LCD Monitor  Logitech k360 Antec 1000W NZXT Phanton Green/Black Edition 
Mouse
CAT 7 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4720 SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M  Raid SSD 128gig Hard Drives 1tb Backup Drive 
Optical Drive
Bluray Drive 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [Yahoo]Researchers aim to resurrect mammoth in 5 years