Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › BC2 Veterans...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BC2 Veterans... - Page 8

post #71 of 149
I have 43 Destruction 2.0 kills.
That took a lot of practice let me tell you.
I have less than 50 kills with pistols.
I reached much higher efficiency with the Thompson in Vietnam, than any other weapon.
After many hours with the GOL, I still don't have a platinum boo...
Cheap Game Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k Biostar TZ77XE4 770 GTX Twin Frozer Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Kingston Hyper X LG Generic Windows 7 Dell Ultrasharp U2412 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Various Xigamatek 650 Corsair 300r Logitech MX518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 
  hide details  
Reply
Cheap Game Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k Biostar TZ77XE4 770 GTX Twin Frozer Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Kingston Hyper X LG Generic Windows 7 Dell Ultrasharp U2412 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Various Xigamatek 650 Corsair 300r Logitech MX518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #72 of 149
I am now number 7 in the World on the Playstation 3!! But people on the PC say that
Ps3/360 skills dont matter!! > It pisses me off!!
post #73 of 149
I've played around 270 hours and only have 459 knife kills out of a total 23,372 kills

My ping is always kinda high so even if I'm behind someone and they don't know I'm coming I just shoot them instead of risking missing with the knife and getting pwnd

I've got 90 repair tool kills though
post #74 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie97 View Post
I am now number 7 in the World on the Playstation 3!! But people on the PC say that
Ps3/360 skills dont matter!! > It pisses me off!!
It depends on how you got there. Read the page before where I flamed on a dude, he was on pc but was trying to show how "skilled" he was with the easiest weapons to use and hasn't explored the rest of the guns objectively.

Some people are just single minded like that saying how consoles aren't as good, but some games are just better on console, not this one in my opinion, but like assassins creed. Just play man. In todays worlds everyone has an opinion against you, it's easier to just do what you want and understand that you have your opinion, and they have theirs.
post #75 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkalurk View Post
It depends on how you got there. Read the page before where I flamed on a dude, he was on pc but was trying to show how "skilled" he was with the easiest weapons to use and hasn't explored the rest of the guns objectively.

Some people are just single minded like that saying how consoles aren't as good, but some games are just better on console, not this one in my opinion, but like assassins creed. Just play man. In todays worlds everyone has an opinion against you, it's easier to just do what you want and understand that you have your opinion, and they have theirs.

You have to take into account Kill to weapon ratio. I, like a lot of people started using the CG when I was a noob. It hasn't been a part of my main kits since I was a level 25. Yet I have 4,658 kills with it.

Yeah, you can say that's pretty sad. I'd be inclined to agree.... if I didn't have 47,835 kills in total. I've also platted 27/40 weapons and am close to a plat on 4 others at the moment.

Sometimes you pick up someone's kit, to destroy a tank or chopper. Can't blame me for using a Gustav when I was orginally assault and had a tank driving up my ass, which happens all too often when you're further up the line than most of your team like I am.
post #76 of 149
It took you 4,000 kills to realize it's a noob weapon?
Omicron Lyrae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 BE @3.6 Asus M4A785TD-V EVO Sapphire HD5770 V2 OCZ 2x2GB Gold DDR3-1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Sony Lightscribe DVD-RW Windows 7 Professional 64-bit AOC F22+ 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cherry Scissor Switch Flat Keyboard OCZ StealthXstream 600W Cooler Master Elite 334 Microsoft Sidewinder 
  hide details  
Reply
Omicron Lyrae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 BE @3.6 Asus M4A785TD-V EVO Sapphire HD5770 V2 OCZ 2x2GB Gold DDR3-1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Sony Lightscribe DVD-RW Windows 7 Professional 64-bit AOC F22+ 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cherry Scissor Switch Flat Keyboard OCZ StealthXstream 600W Cooler Master Elite 334 Microsoft Sidewinder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #77 of 149
Love the rage at people who use CG, so what it kills people.
SandyManCan
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.5Ghz Gigabyte Z68XP-UDP3 MSI GTX 970 OC Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB Maxtor 1.5TB HDD Samsung DVD RW/ROM Corsair H60 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 64 Professional Benq 24" 1080p G2420HDBL OCZ 600w Stealthstream 2 Antec 300 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Mx518 Q-pad Asus Zonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
SandyManCan
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.5Ghz Gigabyte Z68XP-UDP3 MSI GTX 970 OC Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB Maxtor 1.5TB HDD Samsung DVD RW/ROM Corsair H60 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 64 Professional Benq 24" 1080p G2420HDBL OCZ 600w Stealthstream 2 Antec 300 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Mx518 Q-pad Asus Zonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #78 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiru View Post
It took you 4,000 kills to realize it's a noob weapon?
No. Read my post again. It hasn't been a part of my main kit since I was a level 25, I'm a level 50 now, with nearly 800 hours in. You think I wouldn't rack up a couple thousand kills in that time with it from picking it up?
post #79 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
You have to take into account Kill to weapon ratio. I, like a lot of people started using the CG when I was a noob. It hasn't been a part of my main kits since I was a level 25. Yet I have 4,658 kills with it.

Yeah, you can say that's pretty sad. I'd be inclined to agree.... if I didn't have 47,835 kills in total. I've also platted 27/40 weapons and am close to a plat on 4 others at the moment.

Sometimes you pick up someone's kit, to destroy a tank or chopper. Can't blame me for using a Gustav when I was orginally assault and had a tank driving up my ass, which happens all too often when you're further up the line than most of your team like I am.
total kills doesnt matter.

kills based on class does, half your kills are from that as an engineer. Use what you gotta use though, its war. I just take pride in my skill and would rather get killed than get the easy kills. Doesnt mean everyone should. I enjoy taking out gustavers.
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #80 of 149




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › BC2 Veterans...