Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › (UPDATE April 24th) [GM] Joule Creates Renewable Fossil Fuels At Unlimited Quantity.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(UPDATE April 24th) [GM] Joule Creates Renewable Fossil Fuels At Unlimited Quantity. - Page 71

post #701 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

1- GM and Hyaundai have bought several prototype of Water motor just to let the Petrolium cars go forward. That was a century ago.
2- Burning petrolium == heat. Heat == ice melt. Ice melt = GIGANTIC, UBER HUGE patches of freezeland that will release their FATAL dose of Methane. Methane is 10x worse for our planet than C02.
3- Instead of swapping into a clean energy, we prefer to get those arabic BILLIONs of $$$ every single days. What is the point of being rich like CRÉSUS but everyone around you is hungry and can barely breath.
4- That's why we have to change our habbit, otherwise we'd rather have a nuke war to hard reset our mentality, as of right now we are on a time bomb every single day and politic in general is doing everything it can just to make it look like it's not a problem.
WE HAVE TO REDUCE C02 EMISSION, yeah right, what about that 4 million miles square of freezeland that contain ridiculous amount of methane that is currently melting ? They don't give a damn they are getting money.
Right now, the freezeland I'm speaking about has started to melt, once the methane loose it's frozen liquid form, light a match and it's a boom.
Governments are well aware of that, why aren't you ? Goverments doesn't want you to panic and at the same time they are making idiotic amount of $ with petrolium sales.
Now, what's the problem burning petrolium my friend ?
EDIT: Saddest truth, even if those billionnaires would understand that, they would never go : Okay fine, planet is in danger, we'll change to clean energy. They will milk every single $$$ out of their petrolium first, even if it kills our planet.
They will have enough money to construct 100's of space ship, while those who paid them will be here breathing what we bought for centuries.

1!: Links, prototypes, and really Hyundai? Hyundai wasn't even established until the 40's and as a motor company in the 60's. You still haven't shown me these magical water motors that produce no harmful emissions and work without breaking the laws of thermodynamics.

2!: I could make a very easy argument without going into large details and say, Co2 emissions on the rise? Plant more plants!

3!: Can you show me some air quality reports from oil based economies in the Middle East?

4!: Who's going to nuclear war? What time bomb? Daily time bomb? What world are you living in? wth.gif

You're essentially defining our world as being polluted solely by Co2 emissions when there are far greater pollutants entering the environment than Co2. Tell plastics companies to stop production. Tell drilling companies (oil or otherwise) to stop drilling. Tell chemical companies and bio engineering companies to stop what they're doing.

Oh and considering we have little to no data to guesstimate the reality of life on this planet give/take ten to twenty thousand years past in history, you just keep summing up all of today's problems by blaming the inhabitants of this world.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
INTEL ASUS XFX  SAMSUNG 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD/ST LG KUHLER WINDOWS 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG/SAMSUNG IBM MODEL M CORSAIR THERMALTAKE 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MS INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0 REGULAR LARGE PAD ONBOARD but it USED TO BE A XONAR DG  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
INTEL ASUS XFX  SAMSUNG 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD/ST LG KUHLER WINDOWS 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG/SAMSUNG IBM MODEL M CORSAIR THERMALTAKE 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MS INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0 REGULAR LARGE PAD ONBOARD but it USED TO BE A XONAR DG  
  hide details  
Reply
post #702 of 801
If you are talking about hydrogen fuel cells, a lot of the car companies (GM, Honda, BMW, etc) were bragging about their progress on the technology, up until the market crash.

Now days, those companies are just trying to stay afloat. The R&D that used to be put into alternate fuel sources just isn't as available as it once was.
Perpetual Upgrade
(17 items)
 
Server
(17 items)
 
Galago UltraPro
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K MSI Z97M Gaming Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3-2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
128GB Crucial M4 (2x) 500GB RAID 0 Swiftech Apogee Black Ice GT Stealth 240 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Corsair K70 Vengence Seasonic X650 Aerocool DS Cube 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 ASUS Xonar DX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 MSI 870A-G54 nVidia 8400GS (2x2GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
(2x4GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 (3x) 320GB RAID 5 (1x) 1TB Backup Storage Coolermaster TX3 
OSPowerOther
Proxmox Hypervisor Antec TruePower 430W HP Smart Array P400 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4750HQ Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200  (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 90GB Intel mSATA SSD 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
500GB 5400RPM HDD Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 Windows 10 14" 1080p ColorPro IPS 
Case
Galago UltraPro 
  hide details  
Reply
Perpetual Upgrade
(17 items)
 
Server
(17 items)
 
Galago UltraPro
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K MSI Z97M Gaming Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3-2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
128GB Crucial M4 (2x) 500GB RAID 0 Swiftech Apogee Black Ice GT Stealth 240 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Corsair K70 Vengence Seasonic X650 Aerocool DS Cube 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 ASUS Xonar DX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 MSI 870A-G54 nVidia 8400GS (2x2GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
(2x4GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 (3x) 320GB RAID 5 (1x) 1TB Backup Storage Coolermaster TX3 
OSPowerOther
Proxmox Hypervisor Antec TruePower 430W HP Smart Array P400 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4750HQ Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200  (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 90GB Intel mSATA SSD 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
500GB 5400RPM HDD Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 Windows 10 14" 1080p ColorPro IPS 
Case
Galago UltraPro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #703 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaSMK View Post

1!: Links, prototypes, and really Hyundai? Hyundai wasn't even established until the 40's and as a motor company in the 60's. You still haven't shown me these magical water motors that produce no harmful emissions and work without breaking the laws of thermodynamics.
2!: I could make a very easy argument without going into large details and say, Co2 emissions on the rise? Plant more plants!
3!: Can you show me some air quality reports from oil based economies in the Middle East?
4!: Who's going to nuclear war? What time bomb? Daily time bomb? What world are you living in? wth.gif
You're essentially defining our world as being polluted solely by Co2 emissions when there are far greater pollutants entering the environment than Co2. Tell plastics companies to stop production. Tell drilling companies (oil or otherwise) to stop drilling. Tell chemical companies and bio engineering companies to stop what they're doing.
Oh and considering we have little to no data to guesstimate the reality of life on this planet give/take ten to twenty thousand years past in history, you just keep summing up all of today's problems by blaming the inhabitants of this world.



I'll answer as if I was you :

1- Water cannot propulse car. No company ever bought any water prototye. What a silly idea.
2- There is no heat problem on earth.
3- Petrolium doesn't reduce the quality of air.
4- Time bomb : click here and have fun reading


Now, there is no nuke war, I said we should HARD RESET OUR HABBIT because right now we are not on the good track.



EDIT: Even if they did put away water concept 1-100 years ago, a lot of companies bought several prototypes and burried them. Not claiming there is a conspiracy on this, but you tell me you believe that all the big petrolium producer never ever gave them any sort of $$$ to produce car that uses this kind of fuel ?
Edited by Abs.exe - 1/26/12 at 12:40pm
post #704 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

I'll answer as if I was you :
1- Water cannot propulse car. No company ever bought any water prototye. What a silly idea.
2- There is no heat problem on earth.
3- Petrolium doesn't reduce the quality of air.
4- Time bomb : click here and have fun reading
Now, there is no nuke war, I said we should HARD RESET OUR HABBIT because right now we are not on the good track.
EDIT: Even if they did put away water concept 1-100 years ago, a lot of companies bought several prototypes and burried them. Not claiming there is a conspiracy on this, but you tell me you believe that all the big petrolium producer never ever gave them any sort of $$$ to produce car that uses this kind of fuel ?
Glad you're seeing the light!
post #705 of 801
Water its self can't but you can split the water into hydrogen and oxygen and then burn that...if there were no impurities (impossible out side of a laboratory) the product would be heat and water again.

However, there hasn't really been a really efficient way to do this. All it takes is electricity running the water, but so far i believe it takes more energy to generate the electric current needed then what you get out.

I believe there have been a lot of hoaxes over the years with water powered cars though. Many of them very believable
My System
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2600K @ 4.7GHz Asus P8P67 B3 GTX 580 EVGA Hydro Copper 2 GTX 580 EVGA  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws bunch of 'em Blu-Ray For movies Windows 8.1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
24.4" Hans G HH251 X2 Yamakasi DS270  Blah 1000watt Super Flower 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Built into Desk Microsoft SideWinder X8 Comfy one... Creative Extreme Gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2600K @ 4.7GHz Asus P8P67 B3 GTX 580 EVGA Hydro Copper 2 GTX 580 EVGA  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws bunch of 'em Blu-Ray For movies Windows 8.1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
24.4" Hans G HH251 X2 Yamakasi DS270  Blah 1000watt Super Flower 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Built into Desk Microsoft SideWinder X8 Comfy one... Creative Extreme Gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #706 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SectorNine50 View Post

If you are talking about hydrogen fuel cells, a lot of the car companies (GM, Honda, BMW, etc) were bragging about their progress on the technology, up until the market crash.
Now days, those companies are just trying to stay afloat. The R&D that used to be put into alternate fuel sources just isn't as available as it once was.

Water is the only reason why we are alive.
Water is the solution for most problem in the world but money get's in his path.
Water is free.
Capitalism have made it that even a free liquid would not be viable in the car industry... You believe that BS ?
There must be a way to create cars that works with water, and if all the companies would agree to create a better world for our children instead of crapping on it because they are getting richer and richer (and notice you'll never be rich enough ?), we would have affordable water fuelled cars. Sure the first few one out would cost a lot, but the next 10 years after you'd have a lot of models and such.
Justl ike electric cars, first 1 was expensive as hell, now we can get one for $40k, in 5 years I expect them to be around $20k depending on the brands and the equipment.

EDIT: We have 22nm processor, I'm pretty sure 1/7 000 000 000 person will find a way to propulse cars with water. have a batterie heat the water, use the steam or whatever. I myself could probably find a way, imagine huge companies with billions of R&D's.
post #707 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

I'll answer as if I was you :
1- Water cannot propulse car. No company ever bought any water prototye. What a silly idea.
2- There is no heat problem on earth.
3- Petrolium doesn't reduce the quality of air.
4- Time bomb : click here and have fun reading
Now, there is no nuke war, I said we should HARD RESET OUR HABBIT because right now we are not on the good track.
EDIT: Even if they did put away water concept 1-100 years ago, a lot of companies bought several prototypes and burried them. Not claiming there is a conspiracy on this, but you tell me you believe that all the big petrolium producer never ever gave them any sort of $$$ to produce car that uses this kind of fuel ?

Ah, the infamous 'turn the argument on your opponent by repeating his points to him' move. Brilliant! rolleyes.gif

Also distort point #4 with methane when the original point was directed at nuclear war, what? rolleyes.gif

Again can you please show me a working water-engine/motor that does not break the laws of thermodynamics? I'm not saying the future will never hold a current fact false, but you're implying the tech is already viable. wth.gif Proof?

And lastly, upon your added (edited) comment, you are claiming there is a conspiracy. You don't realize that? rolleyes.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
INTEL ASUS XFX  SAMSUNG 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD/ST LG KUHLER WINDOWS 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG/SAMSUNG IBM MODEL M CORSAIR THERMALTAKE 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MS INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0 REGULAR LARGE PAD ONBOARD but it USED TO BE A XONAR DG  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
INTEL ASUS XFX  SAMSUNG 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD/ST LG KUHLER WINDOWS 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG/SAMSUNG IBM MODEL M CORSAIR THERMALTAKE 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MS INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0 REGULAR LARGE PAD ONBOARD but it USED TO BE A XONAR DG  
  hide details  
Reply
post #708 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

Those are just names to name a few, they did buy over last century a lot of prototype.
I'm pretty sure FORD did buy prototypes too even if it was 50 years ago the meaning is still there, PETROLIUM is what rule the world right now.
I'm not talking about conspiracy at all, I'm just telling you that they did favor Petrolium instead of water.
Why ?
Petrolium can be sold, water is everywhere.
And about the freezeland part, I'd be scared if I was you because there are proofs of that.
Scientist have discovered a huge freezeland under siberia(I'm not sure which exact country it is) and methane start to unfreeze at around -4*C.
The article I was reading said the freezeland was near -2*C in 2010.
That's our fault, that was frozen since thousand's of years, but petrolium fiends as we are, we are causing that kind of stuff to happen.

Links to back u your arguments?

If your talking about H2O, then that's water. If your talking about hydrogen(H), that's a chemical component of water. Water is too stable to be a fuel, on the other hand hydrogen is a legitimate fuel source in the future. Use the right translation if you want to keep your audience in the right place.

The thing about hydrogen fuel cells is they use a lot of rare earth metals. Those will run out someday, too, unless we learn to recycle. This isn't considering how expensive it it to harvest hydrogen. The byproduct is water, but it doesn't run on water. First fuel cell was in 1893, interesting stuff you learn on the internets.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaSMK View Post

Ah, the infamous 'turn the argument on your opponent by repeating his points to him' move. Brilliant! rolleyes.gif
Also distort point #4 with methane when the original point was directed at nuclear war, what? rolleyes.gif

Again can you please show me a working water-engine/motor that does not break the laws of thermodynamics? I'm not saying the future will never hold a current fact false, but you're implying the tech is already viable. wth.gif Proof?
And lastly, upon your added (edited) comment, you are claiming there is a conspiracy. You don't realize that? rolleyes.gif

Ah, but science's laws are merely theories that have been validated multiplude of times over. The laws of thermodynamics, can still be techinically broken, it's just extremely improbable. wink.gif
thumb.gif
Edited by Nocturin - 1/26/12 at 12:56pm
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #709 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by B!0HaZard View Post


The bacteria feeds exclusively on CO2. Global warming activists can't argue that this is a bad idea.


you are burning that oil again and putting it out, instead of using non fossil fuels. DUUUUUH

 

it doesnt mean its absorbing all the CO2 in the world.

Dark Wasp
(13 items)
 
Zebra II
(19 items)
 
Water Arc Mini
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus ROG Z270 Code 2x GTX 980 Ti SC Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR4 @3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Windows 10 LG 34UM95 3440x1440 34" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD mechanical brown swithces Seasonic 850w Platinum Caselabs Merlin SM8 Black Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Audio
Audioengine A2 + D1 DAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k  Asus Maximus V Gene Asus GTX 670 DCII  Samsung 8GB @1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Acetal nickel Dual 240 Black Ice GT Stealth EK GTX 670 DCII waterblock 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell ultrasharp U2412m WASD mechanical keyboard Corsair AX750 Fractal Arc Mini 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries Sensei Razer Megasoma Audioengine A2 Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Dark Wasp
(13 items)
 
Zebra II
(19 items)
 
Water Arc Mini
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus ROG Z270 Code 2x GTX 980 Ti SC Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR4 @3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Windows 10 LG 34UM95 3440x1440 34" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD mechanical brown swithces Seasonic 850w Platinum Caselabs Merlin SM8 Black Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Audio
Audioengine A2 + D1 DAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k  Asus Maximus V Gene Asus GTX 670 DCII  Samsung 8GB @1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Acetal nickel Dual 240 Black Ice GT Stealth EK GTX 670 DCII waterblock 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell ultrasharp U2412m WASD mechanical keyboard Corsair AX750 Fractal Arc Mini 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries Sensei Razer Megasoma Audioengine A2 Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #710 of 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

Water is the only reason why we are alive.
Water is the solution for most problem in the world but money get's in his path.
Water is free.
Capitalism have made it that even a free liquid would not be viable in the car industry... You believe that BS ?
There must be a way to create cars that works with water, and if all the companies would agree to create a better world for our children instead of crapping on it because they are getting richer and richer (and notice you'll never be rich enough ?), we would have affordable water fuelled cars. Sure the first few one out would cost a lot, but the next 10 years after you'd have a lot of models and such.
Justl ike electric cars, first 1 was expensive as hell, now we can get one for $40k, in 5 years I expect them to be around $20k depending on the brands and the equipment.
EDIT: We have 22nm processor, I'm pretty sure 1/7 000 000 000 person will find a way to propulse cars with water. have a batterie heat the water, use the steam or whatever. I myself could probably find a way, imagine huge companies with billions of R&D's.

You have to do some more research on this topic, as there are several issues with hydrogen power that are inhibiting it's widespread use. The primary reason that electric cars are starting to take off now, is because battery technology has allowed them to have an acceptable range with a reasonable amount of weight.

However, if you think electric cars are helping our environment, you are sorely mistaken. They by-products of lithium ion are devastating to the ecosystem, and is part of the reason I find myself worked up when people have Prius' with license plates and bumper stickers about saving the environment. How ill-informed are these people to think that their hybrid vehicle is doing anything beneficial to the environment. All it is doing for anything is saving them money on gas.

I do not look forward to the time when all these Prius' and electric cars are getting their worn out batteries replaced.
Edited by SectorNine50 - 1/26/12 at 1:12pm
Perpetual Upgrade
(17 items)
 
Server
(17 items)
 
Galago UltraPro
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K MSI Z97M Gaming Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3-2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
128GB Crucial M4 (2x) 500GB RAID 0 Swiftech Apogee Black Ice GT Stealth 240 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Corsair K70 Vengence Seasonic X650 Aerocool DS Cube 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 ASUS Xonar DX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 MSI 870A-G54 nVidia 8400GS (2x2GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
(2x4GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 (3x) 320GB RAID 5 (1x) 1TB Backup Storage Coolermaster TX3 
OSPowerOther
Proxmox Hypervisor Antec TruePower 430W HP Smart Array P400 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4750HQ Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200  (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 90GB Intel mSATA SSD 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
500GB 5400RPM HDD Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 Windows 10 14" 1080p ColorPro IPS 
Case
Galago UltraPro 
  hide details  
Reply
Perpetual Upgrade
(17 items)
 
Server
(17 items)
 
Galago UltraPro
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K MSI Z97M Gaming Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3-2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
128GB Crucial M4 (2x) 500GB RAID 0 Swiftech Apogee Black Ice GT Stealth 240 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Corsair K70 Vengence Seasonic X650 Aerocool DS Cube 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 ASUS Xonar DX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 MSI 870A-G54 nVidia 8400GS (2x2GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
(2x4GB) Patriot DDR3-1600 (3x) 320GB RAID 5 (1x) 1TB Backup Storage Coolermaster TX3 
OSPowerOther
Proxmox Hypervisor Antec TruePower 430W HP Smart Array P400 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4750HQ Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200  (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 90GB Intel mSATA SSD 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
500GB 5400RPM HDD Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 Windows 10 14" 1080p ColorPro IPS 
Case
Galago UltraPro 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › (UPDATE April 24th) [GM] Joule Creates Renewable Fossil Fuels At Unlimited Quantity.