Originally Posted by birdy123
I certainly hope so. I did get some coolant on my GPU one time and although it would POST it would not boot in to windows. Tried a million times. After I dried the tiny drop of coolant I found on the board between the block and the onboard RAM was dried it booted fine.
Yep, that's exactly what I'm talking about with a circuit short. It's just like shorting any other circuit. You fix the short, and the component works again. Just make absolutely sure you dry everything completely. A hair dryer works great (don't get the hair dryer right down on top of the components, that might get too hot).
Hope everything works out okay