Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [MCV]Sony: ‘Gamers want HD console MMOs’
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MCV]Sony: ‘Gamers want HD console MMOs’ - Page 7

post #61 of 197
DC Universe was seemingly meant for the PS3 with its clunky menus, awkward chat setup, and lack of interaction between players.
post #62 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle-reece View Post
consoles have no reason to exist
Disagree. Consoles have a very viable niche in the market still. PC and MAC interfaces are not nearly as convenient to navigate as the XBOX 360's menu options. They're all big boxes with pictures of what they do ffs. Everyone here operates under the assumption that people actually understand how to use a PC or MAC. They don't. And a large majority of people over the age of 50 never will. That doesn't stop that age group from owning a Wii Fit or using a PS3 as a BR player.

Consoles are a dying breed. But they aren't dead yet. Dollar for dollar there is NO argument that they are not as efficient as a PC. But they are more user friendly in a number of cases.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[INTEL] i7 930, 4.4ghz @ 1.27V [Asus] Rampage III Extreme [Sapphire] 2X 6950's Flashed to 6970's @950/1425 [G.SKILL] Ripjaws X Series 12GB DDR3 @ 2133 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
[Crucial] 2X C300's in Raid0 & [Samsung] 2X 1TB F3 [Hewlett-Packard] DVD-RW [Microsoft] Windows 7 64-bit [Asus] 3X 23" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
[Microsoft] Sidewinder X6 [Kingwin] Lazer LZ-1000 [Xigmatek] Elysium (Being Modded) [Microsoft] Sidewinder 
Mouse Pad
[XTrac] Ripper 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[INTEL] i7 930, 4.4ghz @ 1.27V [Asus] Rampage III Extreme [Sapphire] 2X 6950's Flashed to 6970's @950/1425 [G.SKILL] Ripjaws X Series 12GB DDR3 @ 2133 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
[Crucial] 2X C300's in Raid0 & [Samsung] 2X 1TB F3 [Hewlett-Packard] DVD-RW [Microsoft] Windows 7 64-bit [Asus] 3X 23" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
[Microsoft] Sidewinder X6 [Kingwin] Lazer LZ-1000 [Xigmatek] Elysium (Being Modded) [Microsoft] Sidewinder 
Mouse Pad
[XTrac] Ripper 
  hide details  
Reply
post #63 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia233 View Post
PC: "Hey , you done with x quest yet? You better have w and b item so i don't have to grind mob g to make your quest p easier"

-15 mins-

Console: Yes.

PC: ?????????????





So you mean people would have the money for big ass TVs with 7.1 audiogy surround sound but not enough for measly computer parts? Where is the logic in this?
An expensive PC is a selfish investment, at least it is for me. I have a fairly intense setup, not the best by any means but still above par, and I invested quite a bit of cash in it. I'd never, ever, let anyone use my setup for anything unless I was watching them like a hawk. A console with basic family-room setups for a home theatre gives you a lot more for your money, and is something the whole family could use. Plus, not everyone knows how to build a computer, so they'd have to buy prebuilt from retail stores. That alone would hit almost $1000 just for something basic, nothing good for gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle-reece View Post
HD monitor £60
surround sound speakers £47

last i checked most people spend more than £107 on their TV alone.
and then theres £95 for a graphics card (GTX460 that i got for new years was that)
and that just barely breaks £200.
hardly bank-breaking.
Please, link me to a good surround sound setup for £47. I've been looking for a good setup for a good price, and that is just unrealistic.
For a Philips 240Hz 1080p, it costs around $1380.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889104167
Such TV would obviously include a tuner, along with
Quote:
Sound System: Dolby Digital (AC-3), Stereo, SAP
Clock: On main display, Sleep Timer
Ease of Use: 4 favorite lists, Auto Volume Leveller (AVL), Channel list, Settings assistant Wizard, Side Control
Multimedia: Net TV services, auto slideshow
EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): One touch play, Power status, System info (menu language), System audio control, System standby, Remote control pass-through
As for an equal, or closest to equal, PC monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824260028
Cost the same price, yet you don't get the tuner, speakers, remote, or anything a TV can offer. Not to mention, it is almost half the size. I can't even see the refresh rate on there anywhere either.

So yes, people spend a lot on their TV because it is a better deal and isn't required to be in front of one person's face the majority of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Disagree. Consoles have a very viable niche in the market still. PC and MAC interfaces are not nearly as convenient to navigate as the XBOX 360's menu options. They're all big boxes with pictures of what they do ffs. Everyone here operates under the assumption that people actually understand how to use a PC or MAC. They don't. And a large majority of people over the age of 50 never will. That doesn't stop that age group from owning a Wii Fit or using a PS3 as a BR player.

Consoles are a dying breed. But they aren't dead yet. Dollar for dollar there is NO argument that they are not as efficient as a PC. But they are more user friendly in a number of cases.
Consoles are a thriving breed. Not only have they dominated in the gaming market, but now they are invading the media market. How is it dying? PC's are more efficient, but they are the dying breed. Especially considering how lots of people are replacing their PCs with their smart phones, and the only real gaming development outside of consoles are for Facebook and phone apps.
Edited by Zinxe - 1/20/11 at 10:27am
Mine
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
PNY CS1311 480GB SSD Barracuda 500 WD 1000 WD 1000 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 POWER 73.6 CFM Windows 10 Acer S277HK 27" 4K Acer 23" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" 1080p Razer Black Widow Ultimate EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Corsair 330R Titanium Edition ATX 
Mouse
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 
  hide details  
Reply
Mine
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
PNY CS1311 480GB SSD Barracuda 500 WD 1000 WD 1000 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 POWER 73.6 CFM Windows 10 Acer S277HK 27" 4K Acer 23" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" 1080p Razer Black Widow Ultimate EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Corsair 330R Titanium Edition ATX 
Mouse
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 
  hide details  
Reply
post #64 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinxe View Post



Please, link me to a good surround sound setup for £47. I've been looking for a good setup for a good price, and that is just unrealistic.
For a Philips 240Hz 1080p, it costs around $1380.
Such TV would obviously include a tuner, along with

As for an equal, or closest to equal, PC monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824260028
Cost the same price, yet you don't get the tuner, speakers, remote, or anything a TV can offer. Not to mention, it is almost half the size. I can't even see the refresh rate on there anywhere either.

So yes, people spend a lot on their TV because it is a better deal and isn't required to be in front of one person's face the majority of the time.
Philips tv is 60hz not 240hz.
if its 60" 1080p and claiming 240hz then i highly doubt that for 1380 its an IPS panel, VA isn't used in TVs therefore that makes it a crappy TN panel.
which makes the DEll much superior to it,
its a TV therefore the speakers in it suck.
tv tuners are dirt cheap.

and lets not forget there are much cheaper 30" monitors than the dell so using that was just an attempt at deception, showing how desperate you console kiddies are to defend your pieces of trash

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...source=froogle is only £720
nearly half the price of the Dell while otherwise maintaining the same kind of image quality



ok back to you, you now have a £1160 cost increase for your precious console. and yet all you have to show for it when gaming is a lower resolution that comes from upscaled low resolution images, higher input lag, worse image quality and a useless advertised specification for creatng 180 fake frames per second.
CRAY lite
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenom II X4 955 asus M4A79T Deluxe AMD 790FX 460 OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600mhz 
Hard DrivePowerCase
G.Skill Falcon 64GB (SSD) OCZ StealthXStream 700w Antec 902 
  hide details  
Reply
CRAY lite
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenom II X4 955 asus M4A79T Deluxe AMD 790FX 460 OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600mhz 
Hard DrivePowerCase
G.Skill Falcon 64GB (SSD) OCZ StealthXStream 700w Antec 902 
  hide details  
Reply
post #65 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post
Swap out the inbuilt TV tuner for a PCIe or PCI one and watch the costs drop.
Oh yes. Mr. Quotealicious.

I'll suffice to say that on the very first point you are arguing something I never argued for or against in the first place.

My little list simply states what consoles are geard towards to. What the primary design factors are. Then you go off on pulling that out of context and go "But omg a PC can play media content so much better"? Way to go Mr. Strawman. I never denied such. What have console design decisions to do with what PCs can do better?

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the cut up post.
The Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X (4.444GHz/4.242GHz) ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme MSI Gaming GTX 970 4GB (2 way SLI) 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 (3232MHz, 15-15-17-38-1T) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
ICH: 2x160GB-R0 EX4650: 4x1.5TB-R5 Windows 7 Ultimate IIyama XB2776QS 1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510s SilverStone Strider 850W Mountain Mods U2-UFO Logitech G502 
Audio
Onboard Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
The Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X (4.444GHz/4.242GHz) ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme MSI Gaming GTX 970 4GB (2 way SLI) 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 (3232MHz, 15-15-17-38-1T) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
ICH: 2x160GB-R0 EX4650: 4x1.5TB-R5 Windows 7 Ultimate IIyama XB2776QS 1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510s SilverStone Strider 850W Mountain Mods U2-UFO Logitech G502 
Audio
Onboard Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #66 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle-reece View Post
Philips tv is 60hz not 240hz.
if its 60" 1080p and claiming 240hz then i highly doubt that for 1380 its an IPS panel, VA isn't used in TVs therefore that makes it a crappy TN panel.
which makes the DEll much superior to it,
its a TV therefore the speakers in it suck.
tv tuners are dirt cheap.

and lets not forget there are much cheaper 30" monitors than the dell so using that was just an attempt at deception, showing how desperate you console kiddies are to defend your pieces of trash

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...source=froogle is only £720
nearly half the price of the Dell while otherwise maintaining the same kind of image quality



ok back to you, you now have a £1160 cost increase for your precious console. and yet all you have to show for it when gaming is a lower resolution that comes from upscaled low resolution images, higher input lag, worse image quality and a useless advertised specification for creatng 180 fake frames per second.
I forgot to post the source link to the TV. Updated previous post, but here it is again: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889104167

The monitor you linked me to would cost $1149.36. That certainly is half the price alright

What makes it trash anyway? OMG IT UPSCALES?? That doesn't mean it has any less of a gaming experience. I'll enjoy my large library of excellent upscaled, yet optimized, games on a cheap platform that has yet to be maxed out. You continue to enjoy your dying library and ported unoptimized games.
Hah, console kiddies... A PC is a console, you just have the ability to upgrade any parts you want anytime. While that has its advantages, it is the very thing that makes PC game development such trash.
ROLF PC KIDDIES LULZ HAR DERP PC KIDDIES. Not being able to justify a ridiculous money-draining hobby (upgrading a PC constantly), doesn't make you better than the "console kiddies". In fact, I know grandmothers that could outplay you.
I can probably out play you while saving money, and walk with my head up high. So you do what you have to do, and bash the superiors until you feel satisfied with the poor choices in your life. There is nothing wrong with owning a PC and gaming with it, there is also nothing wrong with doing the same with any other console. Though bashing consoles isn't necessary. I mean, I highly doubt a PS3/360 fanclub did a drive by and shot up your family. No reason to hate.
Edited by Zinxe - 1/20/11 at 10:55am
Mine
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
PNY CS1311 480GB SSD Barracuda 500 WD 1000 WD 1000 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 POWER 73.6 CFM Windows 10 Acer S277HK 27" 4K Acer 23" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" 1080p Razer Black Widow Ultimate EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Corsair 330R Titanium Edition ATX 
Mouse
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 
  hide details  
Reply
Mine
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
PNY CS1311 480GB SSD Barracuda 500 WD 1000 WD 1000 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 POWER 73.6 CFM Windows 10 Acer S277HK 27" 4K Acer 23" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" 1080p Razer Black Widow Ultimate EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Corsair 330R Titanium Edition ATX 
Mouse
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 
  hide details  
Reply
post #67 of 197
DIAF Sony!

That is all.

What they meant to say was "We want everyone to switch over to consoles so not only can we lock down our customers to a specific type of game media, but we can force them to buy proprietary hardware, that isn't needed anyways, so we can make a fortune!"
 
Project Al
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2700k Gigabyte UD4 MSI 580GTX Lightning Xtreme Edition 3GB 2x4GB G.Skill @ 1600mhz CL6 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
OCZ Vertex II SSD OCZ Vertex II SSD LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD Combo Drive Win 7 Ult 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Achieva Shimian Acer G235H XArmor U9BL Corsair HX1000W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Define R3 Silver Arrow Razer Naga Ultimate Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Polk Audio RTi-A1 
AudioAudio
Dayton Audio DTA-100a Asus Xonar STX 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Project Al
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2700k Gigabyte UD4 MSI 580GTX Lightning Xtreme Edition 3GB 2x4GB G.Skill @ 1600mhz CL6 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
OCZ Vertex II SSD OCZ Vertex II SSD LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD Combo Drive Win 7 Ult 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Achieva Shimian Acer G235H XArmor U9BL Corsair HX1000W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Define R3 Silver Arrow Razer Naga Ultimate Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Polk Audio RTi-A1 
AudioAudio
Dayton Audio DTA-100a Asus Xonar STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #68 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinxe View Post
ROLF PC KIDDIES LULZ HAR DERP PC KIDDIES. Not being able to justify a ridiculous money-draining hobby (upgrading a PC constantly), doesn't make you better than the "console kiddies". In fact, I know grandmothers that could outplay you.
...Until new years day 2010 i was using a 7 year old pc with a £90 upgraded graphics card that only costed £400 back then.
thats a total of 490 across 7 years.
the build i recommend for all my friends when they ask me for building them a generic pc for gaming costed £272 at my last calculation, until recently that was cheaper than a console and would last far longer (as in they would last until at least 2015 given that is when consoles are set to be refreshed) and then after that the fact they don't need upgrading due to prudent buying saves on a refresh cycle.

there is no need to justif 'a money draining hobby' when it saves money from buying consoles.

and given i know grandmothers that are only in their 30s i wouldn't be surprised if they are capable of beating me.
I'M 42!
but nice try on the personal attack there...
CRAY lite
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenom II X4 955 asus M4A79T Deluxe AMD 790FX 460 OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600mhz 
Hard DrivePowerCase
G.Skill Falcon 64GB (SSD) OCZ StealthXStream 700w Antec 902 
  hide details  
Reply
CRAY lite
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenom II X4 955 asus M4A79T Deluxe AMD 790FX 460 OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600mhz 
Hard DrivePowerCase
G.Skill Falcon 64GB (SSD) OCZ StealthXStream 700w Antec 902 
  hide details  
Reply
post #69 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle-reece View Post
...Until new years day 2010 i was using a 7 year old pc with a £90 upgraded graphics card that only costed £400 back then.
thats a total of 490 across 7 years.
the build i recommend for all my friends when they ask me for building them a generic pc for gaming costed £272 at my last calculation, until recently that was cheaper than a console and would last far longer (as in they would last until at least 2015 given that is when consoles are set to be refreshed) and then after that the fact they don't need upgrading due to prudent buying saves on a refresh cycle.

there is no need to justif 'a money draining hobby' when it saves money from buying consoles.

and given i know grandmothers that are only in their 30s i wouldn't be surprised if they are capable of beating me.
I'M 42!
but nice try on the personal attack there...
Ouch, didn't see that coming. I totally stereotyped you as one of the 16 year old PC fanboys who upgrade their parts every 6 months.
Still though, my reasoning fits the majority, which is the stereotype.
With 7 year old PCs though, you wouldn't be able to run games like Uncharted or God of War. I know console hardware gets old, but the development is optimized, thus allowing it to actually take full use. PC hardware is never used the way console hardware is, because of non standard parts.
Mine
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
PNY CS1311 480GB SSD Barracuda 500 WD 1000 WD 1000 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 POWER 73.6 CFM Windows 10 Acer S277HK 27" 4K Acer 23" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" 1080p Razer Black Widow Ultimate EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Corsair 330R Titanium Edition ATX 
Mouse
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 
  hide details  
Reply
Mine
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
PNY CS1311 480GB SSD Barracuda 500 WD 1000 WD 1000 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 POWER 73.6 CFM Windows 10 Acer S277HK 27" 4K Acer 23" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" 1080p Razer Black Widow Ultimate EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Corsair 330R Titanium Edition ATX 
Mouse
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 
  hide details  
Reply
post #70 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinxe View Post
Not being able to justify a ridiculous money-draining hobby (upgrading a PC constantly)
Not to jump in, but you can sell your PC hardware 3 years down the line for hundreds of dollars, probably for more than what any console sells for brand new. Try doing that with any console after owning it for even just 1 year.

Even in the long run after already owning a nice TV, consoles cost just as much, or more, as a custom PC build would.

PC Scenario:
1. Buy a $1,000 PC, enjoy it for 3-4 years, buying amazing recent games, some at $5, most at $20-$50.
3. Sell your GPU for $100, buy a new one for $200. Enjoy the same PC for another 2 years.
4. Sell your whole build for ~$500 and buy a new $1,000 build, costing $500 out of pocket and keeping compatibility with all the games you've bought. That's $1,500 (plus games) spent over 7 or more years. And that's considering you went for a $1,000 build; it only takes about $600 for a strong gaming build.

Console scenario:
1. Buy a PS3 for $300
2. Buy games ($60 each)
3. Cross your fingers that in 3 years, Sony/MS won't go for PS4/Xbox 3
4. Sell your PS3/360 when they do, for ~$100, probably less. Shell out another $300-$400 for the new generation. Toss out all your old games for the pennies you can scrounge for because they won't play on the new console.

Over a term of 10 years, you'd spend just about the same on hardware on both platforms, and much more on console games than on PC. I don't argue that it takes pretty high knowledge to fully enjoy high-end PC gaming, but ANYONE can very easily learn that with just a little dedication. If my somewhat mentally retarded friend learned it, anyone can.
Edited by Stealth Pyros - 1/20/11 at 11:02am
Gaming Rig
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500k, 4.6GHz, 1.304v ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 2x Sapphire HD7970 OC with Boost, 1150 MHz/1550... 2x4GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Samsung 750GB HD753LJ Samsung F3 ASUS 24X DVD Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua DH14 Windows 8 Professional x64 Crossover 27Q 27" IPS LED, 2560x1440 Logitech G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX750 Cooler Master HAF932 Logitech G500 Custom 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 2x Dayton B652 Bookshelf Dayton DTA-100A Amplifier Dayton 12" SUB-1200 Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Rig
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500k, 4.6GHz, 1.304v ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 2x Sapphire HD7970 OC with Boost, 1150 MHz/1550... 2x4GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Samsung 750GB HD753LJ Samsung F3 ASUS 24X DVD Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua DH14 Windows 8 Professional x64 Crossover 27Q 27" IPS LED, 2560x1440 Logitech G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX750 Cooler Master HAF932 Logitech G500 Custom 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 2x Dayton B652 Bookshelf Dayton DTA-100A Amplifier Dayton 12" SUB-1200 Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [MCV]Sony: ‘Gamers want HD console MMOs’