Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Front 120mm for my sig.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Front 120mm for my sig.

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Just got done making my front 120 fit in my computer with my mesh door and dust shield for the fan. Far from a photographer but figured i would share a picture from my phone anyway. Lemme know what ya think.

post #2 of 9
That is damn nice man, what are your temps btw?
Ice Wings
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz Asus Sabertooth Z77 Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 Samsung Green MV-3V4G3D/US 8GB 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHZ 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Agility 3 240GB  Samsung F4 HD204UI Noctua NH-D14 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus RoG Swift PG278Q Ducky One (DKON1687) MX Reds w/ PBT keycaps. SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold Fractal Design Define R4 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G303 Puretrak Talent  
  hide details  
Reply
Ice Wings
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz Asus Sabertooth Z77 Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 Samsung Green MV-3V4G3D/US 8GB 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHZ 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Agility 3 240GB  Samsung F4 HD204UI Noctua NH-D14 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus RoG Swift PG278Q Ducky One (DKON1687) MX Reds w/ PBT keycaps. SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold Fractal Design Define R4 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G303 Puretrak Talent  
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 9
clean...
BLACK!CE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Z68 Exetreme4 Gen3 MSI 6950 Twin Frozr II 8g 8-9-8 24 1600 
Power
CM 800w Silent Pro Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
BLACK!CE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Z68 Exetreme4 Gen3 MSI 6950 Twin Frozr II 8g 8-9-8 24 1600 
Power
CM 800w Silent Pro Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Overlord View Post
That is damn nice man, what are your temps btw?
On average:

Idle/Load

Cpu: 29/44
Gpu: 28/70
Ram: 30/43

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayennemist View Post
clean...
Thanks, would like to post a cable management pic too but dont have a camera to really do it justice.
post #5 of 9
You should get some proper cooling on the chip and overclock it. Don't let that black edition go to waste.
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
You should get some proper cooling on the chip and overclock it. Don't let that black edition go to waste.
Yeah been debating on the Xigmatek Dark Knight and the Zalman 9900, Have a zalman 9500 on my intel system and it's pretty impressive and im sure the 9900 is better.
Edited by Silentsoul_600 - 1/23/11 at 7:36pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsoul_600 View Post
Yeah been debating on the Xigmatek Dark Knight and the Zalman 9900, Have a zalman 9500 on my intel system and it's pretty impressive and im sure the 9900 is better.
dark knight is nice, I would get something a bit more powerful so you can reach 4ghz.

water cooling is nice if you are willing to put the money and time into it.

the Rasa kit is pretty damn cheap for the amazing performance you get out of it.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
dark knight is nice, I would get something a bit more powerful so you can reach 4ghz.

water cooling is nice if you are willing to put the money and time into it.

the Rasa kit is pretty damn cheap for the amazing performance you get out of it.
The XSPC Rasa block is right up there with the best blocks out. and you can get a full kit for 200$ish... Cant beat that. And you can upgrade it, Because its all standard stuff.. g1/4 thread ect... Im getting a res for mine that screws right up to my d5 pump.

Cant go wrong with XSPC
BLACK!CE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Z68 Exetreme4 Gen3 MSI 6950 Twin Frozr II 8g 8-9-8 24 1600 
Power
CM 800w Silent Pro Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
BLACK!CE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Z68 Exetreme4 Gen3 MSI 6950 Twin Frozr II 8g 8-9-8 24 1600 
Power
CM 800w Silent Pro Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayennemist View Post
The XSPC Rasa block is right up there with the best blocks out. and you can get a full kit for 200$ish... Cant beat that. And you can upgrade it, Because its all standard stuff.. g1/4 thread ect... Im getting a res for mine that screws right up to my d5 pump.

Cant go wrong with XSPC
I totally agree with you except, you can get the kits for like 130 dollars for the RS240, which is great if you aren't going to cool a video card.

so 130 plus a kill coil and distilled water and you are spending like 150 after shipping.

If you order from frozencpu they have the pcapex coupon which takes 10% off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Front 120mm for my sig.