Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 1077

post #10761 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by bR0ken_pr0Jector View Post


Nice photoshoping smile.gif

I don't know if I should play again.

Gimme some reasons
post #10762 of 17789
where can i download league of draven? seems like a fun game
post #10763 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

Nice photoshoping smile.gif
I don't know if I should play again.
Gimme some reasons
To be fair I didn't make that image, I just deemed it appropriate to link at the time tongue.gif
post #10764 of 17789
Lol that image was awesome. Find one for League of Darius. LOL thumb.gif
post #10765 of 17789
Anyone interested in forming a ranked 5's team? The requirements should be like 500 or more normal wins and ATLEAST an elo of 1200. We should get the best team possible for OCN and REPRESENT! Oh btw we can also play 3's biggrin.gif
post #10766 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali67219 View Post

Anyone interested in forming a ranked 5's team? The requirements should be like 500 or more normal wins and ATLEAST an elo of 1200. We should get the best team possible for OCN and REPRESENT! Oh btw we can also play 3's biggrin.gif

I'm down! But I usually play around 10pm tho, but I play daily. But I haven't played ranked yet.
post #10767 of 17789
ya we need like a time and if week days are too busy then we can play a couple of games on the weekends because i know that i am busy on a lot of week days. and 10 pm est? we need 5 people and then we can set a good time with everyone
post #10768 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali67219 View Post

ya we need like a time and if week days are too busy then we can play a couple of games on the weekends because i know that i am busy on a lot of week days. and 10 pm est? we need 5 people and then we can set a good time with everyone

I'm 1365, but I don't have 500+ wins in normal

Play time depends though. I'm not active everyday due to school work
post #10769 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by prznar1 View Post

Anyone have the Pax Jax skin code to share? i <3 Jax and i wish i could get to the USA on the PAX event, however it is hard to get there from Poland :c

Don't think anybody is willing to share a $100 skin code tongue.gif
Erin
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k @ 5 Ghz Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P-B3 Sapphire HD 6950 2GB 8GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Crucial M4 64 GB Noctua NH-D14 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23-inch Steelseries 6Gv2 Corsair TXv2 750W Cooler Master 690 II 
MouseMouse Pad
Razer DeathAdder Razer Goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
Erin
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k @ 5 Ghz Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P-B3 Sapphire HD 6950 2GB 8GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Crucial M4 64 GB Noctua NH-D14 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23-inch Steelseries 6Gv2 Corsair TXv2 750W Cooler Master 690 II 
MouseMouse Pad
Razer DeathAdder Razer Goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10770 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

I'm 1365, but I don't have 500+ wins in normal
Play time depends though. I'm not active everyday due to school work

I would be happy to invite you, the 500 wins is not a solid requirement, just a random one i made up. Just an estimate so we know that you are experienced with the game.

Anyone who is interested to join the LoL team for ranked 5's and 3's, please PM me on OCN and ill add you and make a team and stuff. so two people so far and 1 more thing, You guys need to have a mic for mumble or skype, highly recommended and with the whole team on chat, a lot faster communication and stuff so ya. Oh and also, we will probably play most of our games on the weekends, im sure everyone is busy on the week days with school or work, you guys can arrange a game or 2 on the weekdays but its not gonna be in the official time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club