Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 1354

post #13531 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOddOne View Post

Nothing, maybe a bit less kills cuz people don't wanna get demoted.

I've been dominating lately, I don't know why. So I should just grind to get to plat? I thought the skill level in Platinum would be higher. Some people in Gold.. rolleyes.gif
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13532 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkanG View Post

I've been dominating lately, I don't know why. So I should just grind to get to plat? I thought the skill level in Platinum would be higher. Some people in Gold.. rolleyes.gif

I heard some people in Plat 5 troll a lot so that gold 1s can't get promoted. IDK
post #13533 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

I heard some people in Plat 5 troll a lot so that gold 1s can't get promoted. IDK

that's the issue with the new system. gold V is as high as you need to be for an end of season reward. so once you hit gold, you can troll around with no real consequences. unless you get permabanned, you're getting a reward. there was no reason to lock people into sections that you can't get demoted out of imo.
Satsujin
(10 items)
 
Jisatsu
(17 items)
 
Nikushimi
(8 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Phenom II X4 970 GeForce GTX 460 Kingston HyperX Hitachi 
CoolingOSKeyboardPower
Xigmatek Windows 7 home premium Logitech G15 Corsair 650w 
MouseAudio
Razer Deathadder Razer Megalodon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boo... ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb... GIGABYTE GV-R797OC-3GD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-b... GIGABYTE GV-R797OC-3GD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-b... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 ST3000DM001 3TB 7200 ... SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC ... SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC ... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD ... Corsair H100 92.0 CFM Liquid Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) 27" Yamakasi Catleap 2703 LED IPS 2560x1440 WQHD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 CORSAIR HX Series HX850 850W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12... NZXT SWITCH 810 Black Razer Naga 
Audio
Asus Xonar DS 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i3 2350m Nvidia GeForce GT 630m Generic RAM Generic HDD 
OSMouseMouse PadAudio
Windows 7 home premium Razer Naga Razer Travel Mousepad Dolby Advanced Audio 
  hide details  
Reply
Satsujin
(10 items)
 
Jisatsu
(17 items)
 
Nikushimi
(8 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Phenom II X4 970 GeForce GTX 460 Kingston HyperX Hitachi 
CoolingOSKeyboardPower
Xigmatek Windows 7 home premium Logitech G15 Corsair 650w 
MouseAudio
Razer Deathadder Razer Megalodon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boo... ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb... GIGABYTE GV-R797OC-3GD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-b... GIGABYTE GV-R797OC-3GD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-b... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 ST3000DM001 3TB 7200 ... SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC ... SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC ... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD ... Corsair H100 92.0 CFM Liquid Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) 27" Yamakasi Catleap 2703 LED IPS 2560x1440 WQHD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 CORSAIR HX Series HX850 850W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12... NZXT SWITCH 810 Black Razer Naga 
Audio
Asus Xonar DS 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i3 2350m Nvidia GeForce GT 630m Generic RAM Generic HDD 
OSMouseMouse PadAudio
Windows 7 home premium Razer Naga Razer Travel Mousepad Dolby Advanced Audio 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13534 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

If you say you belong in plat, you should be able to rolfstomp any silver tier players.

everyone keeps saying this. i do, but i did mention my diamond friend and i were duoing and even he was getting upset over the trolls. there literally are people who throw games on purpose, lock in double mid double jungle double adc and go bot.

i had a heimer jungle a noc mid and an adc swain the other day in my promo matches. promotion seems to be a matter of patience and not 100 percent raw skill. a good example of this is my friend hellzace is a plat player. he cannot carry silver league. cant do it. he isnt good enough to chain win in silver league EVER. he can do well in his games. he can win his lane and sometimes become a dominating force but he cannot slaughter every game hes in. everyone keeps telling me im supposed to slaughter my way out of silver league but i dont think its that easy or else why cant my friend?

the only surefire way out of silver league seems to be....

dont yell at people that throws games (hard to do when they are so god awful) its very hard for me to calmly suggest they stick together because they flame me for telling them what to do no matter how kindly i say it

always cs well at around 8-10 cs per min so you are the most fed while grabbing a few kills

grind tons of games. seems that some games are unwinnable, 2 unwinnable promo games outa 3 and you gota go win 5 more. this means time. playing the game more because others are bad and most importantly playing games that are not fun... its not fun to play a game where bot lane fed an adc 6 kills at 10mins and he goes around killing inhibs at 15mins. its not fun to be ahri with no blue buff and its not fun to have your jungle suicide dive top lane two times giving singed kills and then he steamrolls the entire team

these things happen very often and on a side note i often play my friends acc and roll people. i dont think ive ever been beat in any lane on my friends acc and ive played 8 games so far and all 3 lanes
Edited by eosgreen - 2/17/13 at 2:34pm
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13535 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post

everyone keeps saying this. i do, but i did mention my diamond friend and i were duoing and even he was getting upset over the trolls. there literally are people who throw games on purpose, lock in double mid double jungle double adc and go bot.

i had a heimer jungle a noc mid and an adc swain the other day in my promo matches. promotion seems to be a matter of patience and not 100 percent raw skill. a good example of this is my friend hellzace is a plat player. he cannot carry silver league. cant do it. he isnt good enough to chain win in silver league EVER. he can do well in his games. he can win his lane and sometimes become a dominating force but he cannot slaughter every game hes in. everyone keeps telling me im supposed to slaughter my way out of silver league but i dont think its that easy or else why cant my friend?

the only surefire way out of silver league seems to be....

dont yell at people that throws games (hard to do when they are so god awful) its very hard for me to calmly suggest they stick together because they flame me for telling them what to do no matter how kindly i say it

always cs well at around 8-10 cs per min so you are the most fed while grabbing a few kills

grind tons of games. seems that some games are unwinnable, 2 unwinnable promo games outa 3 and you gota go win 5 more. this means time. playing the game more because others are bad and most importantly playing games that are not fun... its not fun to play a game where bot lane fed an adc 6 kills at 10mins and he goes around killing inhibs at 15mins. its not fun to be ahri with no blue buff and its not fun to have your jungle suicide dive top lane two times giving singed kills and then he steamrolls the entire team

these things happen very often and on a side note i often play my friends acc and roll people. i dont think ive ever been beat in any lane on my friends acc and ive played 8 games so far and all 3 lanes

Go tell that to doublelift, jiji, or chaox. They all have 3+ smurf accounts that are 2500 elo. They had to work their way through gold and silver too. They know they belong there. If you're stuck at a certain range, there's a reason. You're not ready for the next tier
post #13536 of 17789
yay 9-2-13 as darius ._.

ranked stresses me out too much.

And I never get to play my best champions anyway xD
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13537 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

Go tell that to doublelift, jiji, or chaox. They all have 3+ smurf accounts that are 2500 elo. They had to work their way through gold and silver too. They know they belong there. If you're stuck at a certain range, there's a reason. You're not ready for the next tier

thats what ur not getting. this is a 2500 player im new to league. this doesnt change the fact that i play on my friends plat account in ranked games and dominate those games too. i just have a REAL hard time keeping my cool when in 10 games as mid i got blue buff maybe 2 of those games and of all the games i was fed maybe 3 of them our team stayed grouped and actually had a team fight where i could carry

"not good enough to be in plat" i play in plat and win how on earth can this even be a statement said by anyone


i play sc2. getting masters for me is a joke since ive played the game and been good at it so if a reset happens i simply just play 40 games win 40 in a row and bam masters. to a new player of sc2 hes automatically going to be in the league he is deserving of because its a 1v1 game. it is literally impossible to say that someone is at his true elo in a game that is a 5 player game in which you q up in a random team solo environment with no voice chat

no one starting league of legends is going to be good enough to slay his way through silver league. just doesnt happen. the real way you get out of silver is grinding games. how else are there 20 girls streaming league right now that ONLY support? you CANNOT carry as support. i can put up the best wards and defend my adc like a baws but thats not gonna matter when your adc is 0-10 yet these players are gold and plat and ONLY support? how can this be? grinding games. the fact is if you perform well you are not assuring that someone on your team is gonna feed them a lot more then you were able to feed off them. by grinding games you make it so that the law of avgs brings you out of silver eventually simply because people who do well every game will eventually get teamates who are not complete dog and just slowly get promoted. no matter what tho i will never win 40 straight games to reach my true elo because thats impossible given the amount of troll games and bad teams you get
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13538 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post

thats what ur not getting. this is a 2500 player im new to league. this doesnt change the fact that i play on my friends plat account in ranked games and dominate those games too. i just have a REAL hard time keeping my cool when in 10 games as mid i got blue buff maybe 2 of those games and of all the games i was fed maybe 3 of them our team stayed grouped and actually had a team fight where i could carry

"not good enough to be in plat" i play in plat and win how on earth can this even be a statement said by anyone


i play sc2. getting masters for me is a joke since ive played the game and been good at it so if a reset happens i simply just play 40 games win 40 in a row and bam masters. to a new player of sc2 hes automatically going to be in the league he is deserving of because its a 1v1 game. it is literally impossible to say that someone is at his true elo in a game that is a 5 player game in which you q up in a random team solo environment with no voice chat

no one starting league of legends is going to be good enough to slay his way through silver league. just doesnt happen. the real way you get out of silver is grinding games. how else are there 20 girls streaming league right now that ONLY support? you CANNOT carry as support. i can put up the best wards and defend my adc like a baws but thats not gonna matter when your adc is 0-10 yet these players are gold and plat and ONLY support? how can this be? grinding games. the fact is if you perform well you are not assuring that someone on your team is gonna feed them a lot more then you were able to feed off them. by grinding games you make it so that the law of avgs brings you out of silver eventually simply because people who do well every game will eventually get teamates who are not complete dog and just slowly get promoted. no matter what tho i will never win 40 straight games to reach my true elo because thats impossible given the amount of troll games and bad teams you get

In both cases either playing support or carry volume size is needed for average joe (enemy will have terrible people who play carry as many times as you do so that kind of argument is well useless). I've played very little of LoL but be sure even if i would be thrown into plat i would still win some games. With more games played accuracy of your rating improves, elo is simply excuse of bads.

As you said it's a team game not 1v1 thats why this volume of games played is important, in general if you belong to bracket you'll climb there sooner or later.

Also on the topic - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
Gaming RigX
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3970x Asus P9X79 HIS 7970 Kingston Predator 2x8gb DDR3 2133 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate Constelation 1TB Intel 330 WD 3TB  Seagate Baracuda 2TB Sata III 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110 Windows 7 Ultimate Philips 24' EEL IPS 1080P  CM Quickfire Storm Red Switches 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 850w ZX None Logitech G400s QCK Mass 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80ohm headphones  Fiio E10 headphone amp/dac  Magnat Supreme 2000 - x2 Marantz PM7200 amp 
Audio
Shure SE215 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming RigX
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3970x Asus P9X79 HIS 7970 Kingston Predator 2x8gb DDR3 2133 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate Constelation 1TB Intel 330 WD 3TB  Seagate Baracuda 2TB Sata III 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110 Windows 7 Ultimate Philips 24' EEL IPS 1080P  CM Quickfire Storm Red Switches 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 850w ZX None Logitech G400s QCK Mass 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80ohm headphones  Fiio E10 headphone amp/dac  Magnat Supreme 2000 - x2 Marantz PM7200 amp 
Audio
Shure SE215 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13539 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybeans69 View Post

In both cases either playing support or carry volume size is needed for average joe (enemy will have terrible people who play carry as many times as you do so that kind of argument is well useless). I've played very little of LoL but be sure even if i would be thrown into plat i would still win some games. With more games played accuracy of your rating improves, elo is simply excuse of bads.

As you said it's a team game not 1v1 thats why this volume of games played is important, in general if you belong to bracket you'll climb there sooner or later.

Also on the topic - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect


sooner or later isnt fun when you gota deal with SO MANY troll games. i just jungled a game and i got a kill in each lane for the adc the apc and the bruiser and watched bot lane proceed to get double killed 3 times in a row lose tower then go to mid and get TRIP KILLED by a kayle they tower dived who had ulti

you prob are saying this is rare and play through it. the problem is it is NOT rare its very common and disheartening. its one thing if im sitting here questioning myself like "yeh there are things i gota work on like perfect cs so once i do that ill escape" the problem is people i play on my friends account dont have good cs. in fact most people ive seen in plat do just as bad at cs as in silver but just feed less. it isnt untill late plat and diamond that you see great cs all the time. im just wondering why i gota play 200 games to get outa silver when im already better then the people in plat because i PLAYED them on my friends acc and beat them all day.

then again i come from wow sc2 and bloodline champions. league needs to make a better system of judging skill. the current one is not fair at all
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13540 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post

then again i come from wow sc2 and bloodline champions. league needs to make a better system of judging skill. the current one is not fair at all

And i'm not saying problem is rare, it's just your enemy has to deal with it as many times as you do.
Elo is completely fair if you put in the volume. More games played = better accuracy. Statisticaly enemy has as many trolls/bads/r-ards and so on as you did given size of games played is reasonable enough. It shows your ability to take your teams to victory.
Gaming RigX
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3970x Asus P9X79 HIS 7970 Kingston Predator 2x8gb DDR3 2133 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate Constelation 1TB Intel 330 WD 3TB  Seagate Baracuda 2TB Sata III 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110 Windows 7 Ultimate Philips 24' EEL IPS 1080P  CM Quickfire Storm Red Switches 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 850w ZX None Logitech G400s QCK Mass 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80ohm headphones  Fiio E10 headphone amp/dac  Magnat Supreme 2000 - x2 Marantz PM7200 amp 
Audio
Shure SE215 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming RigX
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3970x Asus P9X79 HIS 7970 Kingston Predator 2x8gb DDR3 2133 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate Constelation 1TB Intel 330 WD 3TB  Seagate Baracuda 2TB Sata III 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110 Windows 7 Ultimate Philips 24' EEL IPS 1080P  CM Quickfire Storm Red Switches 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 850w ZX None Logitech G400s QCK Mass 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80ohm headphones  Fiio E10 headphone amp/dac  Magnat Supreme 2000 - x2 Marantz PM7200 amp 
Audio
Shure SE215 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club