Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 1398

post #13971 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post

He seemed as squishy as he looked. That passive is a great way to confuse teams, though.

He's definitely not squishy.

His passive is similar to Anivia's, which is not that confusing.
post #13972 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

He's definitely not squishy.

His passive is similar to Anivia's, which is not that confusing.

Anivia's passive is stronger

Under-powered, his ult is too slow. Passive can be aoe'ed. E is useless during teamfights ( useless agienst a team that wards at all ) only good for engage ( maybe at lower division where no one wards and there's no map awareness ) not to mention his E has little to no chasing potential, the time you take to charge with enough MS you could of ran it while using Q and W. Q and W are his only good spells during teamfights but i think it's going to be like udyr get kited all day.

Here's what i think they will buff/nerf about him

Q is at a good balance IMO

W will get a damage Buff

E will now have a shorter range with a faster charge , and will become more narrow

R will most likely to get a cast time reduction and a better speed buff.
Edited by RedRay81 - 3/30/13 at 1:48pm
First Build :D
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
core i7 3770k Sabertooth Z77 evga gtx 680 ftw w/ backplate Vengence 16GB 4x4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green 750GB OCZ Vertex 4 128GB LG coolermaster h100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Window 7 Ult 64bit Acer 23" + Acer 20" Razor Black Widow Ult Raidmax 600w PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
coolermaster cosmos 2 Razor Naga Epic POS Alienware Mouse pad that came with laptop Astro A50 
AudioOther
Logitech Z 506 Azuretech FX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build :D
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
core i7 3770k Sabertooth Z77 evga gtx 680 ftw w/ backplate Vengence 16GB 4x4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green 750GB OCZ Vertex 4 128GB LG coolermaster h100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Window 7 Ult 64bit Acer 23" + Acer 20" Razor Black Widow Ult Raidmax 600w PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
coolermaster cosmos 2 Razor Naga Epic POS Alienware Mouse pad that came with laptop Astro A50 
AudioOther
Logitech Z 506 Azuretech FX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13973 of 17789
I remember thinking every character was balanced in LOL. That nobody was overpowered in the least.

Then, I played against Katrina.

Only to find out she's the very definition of OP. :sozo.gif
post #13974 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post

I remember thinking every character was balanced in LOL. That nobody was overpowered in the least.

Then, I played against Katrina.

Only to find out she's the very definition of OP. :sozo.gif

Bring CC into fight

G__G
post #13975 of 17789
Oh, and I found this. Seems to be a list of the most powerful characters in the game.

My Jaxxy is top ranked, which means I'll hit level 15 in no time. wheee.gif

Quote:
Tier 1: Rumble, Twisted Fate, Taric, Amumu, Jarvan IV, Hecarim, Miss Fortune, Elise, Nidalee, Fiddlesticks, Xin Zhao, Zyra, Jax, Shen, Darius, Garen, Vi, Blitzcrank, Sona, Cho'gath, Singed, Lee Sin, Shaco, Malphite, Karthus, Graves, Draven, Ezreal, Kayle, Lux, Akali, Kha'Zix

Tier 2: Twitch, Nasus, Katarina, Varus, Volibear, Nocturne, Evelynn, Orianna, Diana, Caitlyn, Talon, Maokai, Kassadin, Vayne, Ryze, Swain, Pantheon, Jayce, Lulu, Thresh, Wukong, Irelia, Renekton, Zed, Riven, Olaf, Cassiopeia, Ahri, Morgana, Rammus, Nautilus, Tristana, Vladimir, Kennen, Leona, Janna, Udyr, Anivia, Kog'Maw,

Tier 3: Tryndamere, Yorick, Sejuani, Master Yi, Xerath, Teemo, Dr. Mundo, Sivir, Syndra, Malzahar, Annie, Quinn, Corki, Ashe, Mordekaiser, Brand, Gragas, Soraka, Fizz, Skarner, Nunu, Galio, Viktor, Shyvana, Warwick

Tier 4: Zilean, Alistar, Veigar, Nami, Sion, Rengar, Gangplank, Urgot, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Trundle, Poppy, Leblanc, Fiora, Karma

http://www.nerfplz.com/2013/03/2013-hero-tier-list-solo-queue-patch_24.html
post #13976 of 17789
You guys may think that i am exaggerating, that there's not a group of at least 3 guys, that have random accounts, wait for me to get to promotion line, force my team to lose 2 games, and laugh about it while logging off...but that's what i feel. mad.gif
The Sandy's beach
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i52500k@4.8Ghz Asrock p64 extreme4 GIGABYTE 1070 G1 16Gb Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1Tb Samsung+ 320Gb Hitachi Windows 10 64-bit Asus 26''  Corsair k90 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Zalman 750 Haf 930 Razer Copperhead red destruction Razer exactmat 
  hide details  
Reply
The Sandy's beach
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i52500k@4.8Ghz Asrock p64 extreme4 GIGABYTE 1070 G1 16Gb Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1Tb Samsung+ 320Gb Hitachi Windows 10 64-bit Asus 26''  Corsair k90 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Zalman 750 Haf 930 Razer Copperhead red destruction Razer exactmat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13977 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post

Oh, and I found this. Seems to be a list of the most powerful characters in the game.

My Jaxxy is top ranked, which means I'll hit level 15 in no time. wheee.gif

Quote:
Tier 1: Rumble, Twisted Fate, Taric, Amumu, Jarvan IV, Hecarim, Miss Fortune, Elise, Nidalee, Fiddlesticks, Xin Zhao, Zyra, Jax, Shen, Darius, Garen, Vi, Blitzcrank, Sona, Cho'gath, Singed, Lee Sin, Shaco, Malphite, Karthus, Graves, Draven, Ezreal, Kayle, Lux, Akali, Kha'Zix

Tier 2: Twitch, Nasus, Katarina, Varus, Volibear, Nocturne, Evelynn, Orianna, Diana, Caitlyn, Talon, Maokai, Kassadin, Vayne, Ryze, Swain, Pantheon, Jayce, Lulu, Thresh, Wukong, Irelia, Renekton, Zed, Riven, Olaf, Cassiopeia, Ahri, Morgana, Rammus, Nautilus, Tristana, Vladimir, Kennen, Leona, Janna, Udyr, Anivia, Kog'Maw,

Tier 3: Tryndamere, Yorick, Sejuani, Master Yi, Xerath, Teemo, Dr. Mundo, Sivir, Syndra, Malzahar, Annie, Quinn, Corki, Ashe, Mordekaiser, Brand, Gragas, Soraka, Fizz, Skarner, Nunu, Galio, Viktor, Shyvana, Warwick

Tier 4: Zilean, Alistar, Veigar, Nami, Sion, Rengar, Gangplank, Urgot, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Trundle, Poppy, Leblanc, Fiora, Karma

http://www.nerfplz.com/2013/03/2013-hero-tier-list-solo-queue-patch_24.html

Simply. No.
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13978 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex132 View Post

Simply. No.

lol couldn't say it better. tongue.gif
post #13979 of 17789
I'm about to give up on solo queues this season.

I get 9 points for a win and lose 20 points for a loss.

I need a 75% win percentage to even advanced and at that rate I need to play about 60 games of which I need to win 45 of them just to have a chance to move up to silver IV.
Is anyone else getting next to nothing for wins and a lot of points lost for losing?
Bob's Computer
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K MSI P67A-G45 MSI 6970 Lightning 2GB G Skill Ripjaws X (2x4GB) 1866mhz 9-10-9-28 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Force 3 SSD (60GB), X1 WD5000AAKS, X1 W... ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner Noctua NH-C14 Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH238H Logitech G510 HALE90 750W NZXT Phantom Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G9x SteelSeries 4HD ASUS Xonar DGX / Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Hauppauge! HVR-1250 TV Tuner 
  hide details  
Reply
Bob's Computer
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K MSI P67A-G45 MSI 6970 Lightning 2GB G Skill Ripjaws X (2x4GB) 1866mhz 9-10-9-28 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Force 3 SSD (60GB), X1 WD5000AAKS, X1 W... ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner Noctua NH-C14 Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH238H Logitech G510 HALE90 750W NZXT Phantom Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G9x SteelSeries 4HD ASUS Xonar DGX / Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Hauppauge! HVR-1250 TV Tuner 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13980 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobicon View Post

I'm about to give up on solo queues this season.

I get 9 points for a win and lose 20 points for a loss.

I need a 75% win percentage to even advanced and at that rate I need to play about 60 games of which I need to win 45 of them just to have a chance to move up to silver IV.
Is anyone else getting next to nothing for wins and a lot of points lost for losing?

What was your elo last season?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club