Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 1428

post #14271 of 17789
Silver or bust... www.twitch.tv/narokuu
post #14272 of 17789
Lost 3 straight ranked games today. I'm so sad

Had a first time Rengar fed a Jayce 6 kills. The Lee Sin keeps coming top to help him out, ending up feeding him more kills

Mid and top got a slight lead, then got complacent because the enemy jungler was apparently a "bronze scrub". Lost that game too.

I'm just so sad. How do I improve in this lottery game?
post #14273 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

Lost 3 straight ranked games today. I'm so sad

Had a first time Rengar fed a Jayce 6 kills. The Lee Sin keeps coming top to help him out, ending up feeding him more kills

Mid and top got a slight lead, then got complacent because the enemy jungler was apparently a "bronze scrub". Lost that game too.

I'm just so sad. How do I improve in this lottery game?

Play so well that you leave out the lottery aspect og the game as much as possible and play either mid or jungle (high roaming potential)
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14274 of 17789
I hate AFk.... SO MUCH. I have lost 10 games in a row due to AFK people angrysmiley.gif I know i'm a good player but I know the reason i've been seeing them. I don't know what Riot did but in their past few updates they have caused peoples pings to skyrocket and thus cause them to disconnect. Riot, Please fix this issue that has been going on for the past few months, PLEASE!!

Anyone else noticed these issues???
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
haswell i5-4570 Gigabyte B85-HD3 GTX 660 (EVGA) 8GB Crucial Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Basic DVD Nothing special Widows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hanns-G 24" Full 1080p Rosewill Apollo-BBR 600W Thermaltake TR2 Cheap HP case I got on Ebay 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Sensei Steelseries Aune T1 DAC 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
haswell i5-4570 Gigabyte B85-HD3 GTX 660 (EVGA) 8GB Crucial Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Basic DVD Nothing special Widows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hanns-G 24" Full 1080p Rosewill Apollo-BBR 600W Thermaltake TR2 Cheap HP case I got on Ebay 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Sensei Steelseries Aune T1 DAC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14275 of 17789
Edit: Not afk my bad its DC
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
haswell i5-4570 Gigabyte B85-HD3 GTX 660 (EVGA) 8GB Crucial Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Basic DVD Nothing special Widows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hanns-G 24" Full 1080p Rosewill Apollo-BBR 600W Thermaltake TR2 Cheap HP case I got on Ebay 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Sensei Steelseries Aune T1 DAC 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
haswell i5-4570 Gigabyte B85-HD3 GTX 660 (EVGA) 8GB Crucial Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Basic DVD Nothing special Widows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hanns-G 24" Full 1080p Rosewill Apollo-BBR 600W Thermaltake TR2 Cheap HP case I got on Ebay 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Sensei Steelseries Aune T1 DAC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14276 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkanG View Post

Play so well that you leave out the lottery aspect og the game as much as possible and play either mid or jungle (high roaming potential)

yo im officially calling bull**** on this.

i played 70 mid games and i usually have 7-8cs per min at 25mins with 8 kills and maybe 2 deaths. EVERY GAME ON EVERY MID. i ward both sides of mid lane to prevent my lane from roaming without me following or junglers coming up through river without me counter ganking

i have a 53 percent win ratio mid with a 10-4 K/D ratio which would be 10-2 or 10-1 if my teams who failed didnt fail so hard

bull**** bull**** bull**** this game is all luck till you get to higher brackets and ONLY THEN can your dominance matter
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14277 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post

yo im officially calling bull**** on this.

i played 70 mid games and i usually have 7-8cs per min at 25mins with 8 kills and maybe 2 deaths. EVERY GAME ON EVERY MID. i ward both sides of mid lane to prevent my lane from roaming without me following or junglers coming up through river without me counter ganking

i have a 53 percent win ratio mid with a 10-4 K/D ratio which would be 10-2 or 10-1 if my teams who failed didnt fail so hard

bull**** bull**** bull**** this game is all luck till you get to higher brackets and ONLY THEN can your dominance matter

lol, I'm not even going to argue with you. I don't think we're gonna get anywhere if I start arguing with you, let alone you reading my giant wall of text will be highly unlikely
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14278 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkanG View Post

lol, I'm not even going to argue with you. I don't think we're gonna get anywhere if I start arguing with you, let alone you reading my giant wall of text will be highly unlikely


im anxious to read what you have to say.

the thing is, i play on my buddys acc constantly since i cant get a good game for the life of me on my own, hes diamond 5 so its basically high plat ppl. if i streamed two games, one on my and one on his account you couldnt tell the dif. i dominate my lane on both accounts in two VERY dif leagues.

i wana know what you think about me dominating on a plat account and struggling to carry out of silver league. this is a debate not an arguement im not mad at you or harbor ill will or anything, about how easy it is to carry out

the common factor in all league of legends promos are as follows.....


new season mmr is nuked across the board and ppl qualify gold or get carried faster due to less feeders per game
grinding TONS of games


usualyl people grind over 1k games at least that i see
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14279 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post

im anxious to read what you have to say.

the thing is, i play on my buddys acc constantly since i cant get a good game for the life of me on my own, hes diamond 5 so its basically high plat ppl. if i streamed two games, one on my and one on his account you couldnt tell the dif. i dominate my lane on both accounts in two VERY dif leagues.

i wana know what you think about me dominating on a plat account and struggling to carry out of silver league. this is a debate not an arguement im not mad at you or harbor ill will or anything, about how easy it is to carry out

the common factor in all league of legends promos are as follows.....


new season mmr is nuked across the board and ppl qualify gold or get carried faster due to less feeders per game
grinding TONS of games


usualyl people grind over 1k games at least that i see

Exactly. You grind. Because if you truly are better than the people you play with, you will generally do better. No one says that you get to plat from bronze by playing 20 games, even if you truly belong in platinum. The reason for that is, when you actually do well, you don't just guarantee a win, you increase the chance of winning because you're ONE guy on your team doing well. Besides, if you truly aren't playing where you belong, and "team feeds im da best noobs report", you can still improve your game. You can still improve when your team sucks. Heck, you can even still improve when you win by a big margin. That's why you should always be focused. If you did all you could and your team didn't to so terribly well, welp.. Just gotta play just as well as you did last game if you wanna be higher elo.

Sure you might've done well on a couple of plat games, but let alone me not knowing whether you're telling the truth or not, too many factors has something to say in regard to you doing well in a game, regardless of which account and what division it's on. You can easily have a good score, or a nice gold advantage, but if you don't really use it by roaming or the like, you might as well have full build by 10 minutes and nothing will happen. It goes both ways, winning or losing a lane is just half the game (heck, maybe not even half the game). This is the reason you can pick a single champion and carry yourself to diamond by playing ONLY THAT CHAMPION. You might know the popular matchups so well with that specific champion that you know what to do in order to be as big of a force you can be in that particular game. I got myself from silver to gold 1 just by playing Riven when I had the freetime. I knew what to do against my counters, what to build and which skills to prioritize and focus on. Teemo? Beat the living hell out of him. Olaf? Give the lane to him because you're going to get roflstomped. Arrange some counterjungling with your jungler, or take tp and rome like you've never roamed before. Like I said, it's not just about winning your own lane. You might still be 50 cs and a tower behind your own lane, but if you've mastered and succeeded in the most of your ganks when you've been roaming, that Frozen Mallet + Warmog Olaf is not going to be able to do anything against the Ezreal you carried by giving him a big advantage in lane.

Don't whine because you're in x elo, prove to yourself and your team that you belong higher. And don't flame. Even if it's not preferable, you might have to ignore some/all your teammates so you can clear your mind.

Sorry for rambling, kept it as short as possible.
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Study Laptop
(9 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 (4. Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz NVIDIA GeForce 840M - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600Mhz 8GB SSHD 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Yes great 10mm coolers everywhere at max speed Windows 8 15,6" 
Keyboard
The Lenovo one 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 2500k 4.5Ghz @ 1.35V [ASUS] Z77 TUF [Gainward] GTX 670 [Corsair] Vengeance 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 830 SSD 128GB [Seagate] Barracuda® 1TB [XSPC] Raystorm CPU Block Aerocool 200mm White Case Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EK] 1/4" Fittings [EK] DDC X-Res CSQ Top/Res combo [Laing] DDC-3 10W Pump [XSPC] Razor Block + Backplate 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[XSPC] 1/4" White Tubing [HW Labs] GTS 360 Lite Rad [Corsair] 3x SP120 Quiet Edition Rad Fans [Corsair] 1x AF120 Quiet Edition Case Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
[Windows] 8 64-bit [Philips] 27E LSB [Corsair] Vengeance K90 [OCZ] 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Corsair] 600t SE [Corsair] M90 [Cooler Master] Storm XL Mousepad [Beyerdynamic] DT990 Pro 250Ohm 
AudioOther
[Fiio] E7 [Phobya] Touch 6 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14280 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkanG View Post

Exactly. You grind. Because if you truly are better than the people you play with, you will generally do better. No one says that you get to plat from bronze by playing 20 games, even if you truly belong in platinum. The reason for that is, when you actually do well, you don't just guarantee a win, you increase the chance of winning because you're ONE guy on your team doing well. Besides, if you truly aren't playing where you belong, and "team feeds im da best noobs report", you can still improve your game. You can still improve when your team sucks. Heck, you can even still improve when you win by a big margin. That's why you should always be focused. If you did all you could and your team didn't to so terribly well, welp.. Just gotta play just as well as you did last game if you wanna be higher elo.

Sure you might've done well on a couple of plat games, but let alone me not knowing whether you're telling the truth or not, too many factors has something to say in regard to you doing well in a game, regardless of which account and what division it's on. You can easily have a good score, or a nice gold advantage, but if you don't really use it by roaming or the like, you might as well have full build by 10 minutes and nothing will happen. It goes both ways, winning or losing a lane is just half the game (heck, maybe not even half the game). This is the reason you can pick a single champion and carry yourself to diamond by playing ONLY THAT CHAMPION. You might know the popular matchups so well with that specific champion that you know what to do in order to be as big of a force you can be in that particular game. I got myself from silver to gold 1 just by playing Riven when I had the freetime. I knew what to do against my counters, what to build and which skills to prioritize and focus on. Teemo? Beat the living hell out of him. Olaf? Give the lane to him because you're going to get roflstomped. Arrange some counterjungling with your jungler, or take tp and rome like you've never roamed before. Like I said, it's not just about winning your own lane. You might still be 50 cs and a tower behind your own lane, but if you've mastered and succeeded in the most of your ganks when you've been roaming, that Frozen Mallet + Warmog Olaf is not going to be able to do anything against the Ezreal you carried by giving him a big advantage in lane.

Don't whine because you're in x elo, prove to yourself and your team that you belong higher. And don't flame. Even if it's not preferable, you might have to ignore some/all your teammates so you can clear your mind.

Sorry for rambling, kept it as short as possible.


i assure you its not just a few games lol. the most important part about all the things you are saying tho is that you gota GRIND GAMES. its bulllll****. in sc2 i can get anyone at any level to masters within the week. could never do that in league
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club