Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 805

post #8041 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhell View Post

i really dont like him as ap.2 skills only scale with ap.ulti have a good ratio but it have so long cooldown.and the w dont do so much damage.not really viable against good teams.also that build that you posted itse expensive as hell for a jungler.for normal can works tho

You just stated an argument that can be said about almost every champion in the game and their ideal builds. I shouldn't have to list every potential item in the game when stating what the optimal item setup should be. If you're halfway able to play the game you should be able to figure that out.

As far as AP not viable, I would tell that to the team whose AD Hecarim got hardcore out jungled by my AP one. And to say that because only two abilities scale on AP, how about champs like Trist whose only aspect that scales from AD is her auto attack. While not a strong argument I would like to point out the passive of a Lich Bane, and the cooldown on your Q. I only need the Q to activate it's passive and I do exceptionally high amounts of damage. Post better arguments with some facts next time bro.

Side note: an ultimate with a 1:1 ratio and a 90 second cooldown is not long... believe I got there with only a glacial shroud, maybe without once it was level 3. He is also very fast at jungling, and I end almost every game with more CS than anyone on any team. It is like playing Yi, easy to farm.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8042 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunkles View Post

Side note: an ultimate with a 1:1 ratio and a 90 second cooldown is not long... believe I got there with only a glacial shroud, maybe without once it was level 3. He is also very fast at jungling, and I end almost every game with more CS than anyone on any team. It is like playing Yi, easy to farm.

Onslaught of Shadows:

Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100 seconds

Initial Magic Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+0.8 per ability power)

Shockwave Damage: 50 / 125 / 200 (+0.4 per ability power)

Better than a 1:1 if you ask me.
 
The Lil Llano
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7-3930k C-2 ASrock Extreme9 X79 EVGA GTX570 HD Muskin Redline 993997 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Dell Constilation 7200rpm 6gbps LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model i... Corsair H100 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Coolermaster Excalibur (x4) Coolermaster Turbine (x4) Bitfenix 200mm Spectre Pro  Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
24" Sammy 23" Asus Logitech G15 Coolermaster Silent Pro 1300w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 600t Logitech MX518 Razer Vespula Dual Sided  Creative 3d Game Blaster 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A4-3300 Llano ASRock A55M-HVS FM1 AMD A55 AMD Radeon HD 6410D G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner SATA Model SH-222BB/BEBE Stock Windows XP 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K400 275w APEX DM-318 Black Steel Micro ATX Logitech K400 
  hide details  
Reply
 
The Lil Llano
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7-3930k C-2 ASrock Extreme9 X79 EVGA GTX570 HD Muskin Redline 993997 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Dell Constilation 7200rpm 6gbps LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model i... Corsair H100 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Coolermaster Excalibur (x4) Coolermaster Turbine (x4) Bitfenix 200mm Spectre Pro  Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
24" Sammy 23" Asus Logitech G15 Coolermaster Silent Pro 1300w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 600t Logitech MX518 Razer Vespula Dual Sided  Creative 3d Game Blaster 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A4-3300 Llano ASRock A55M-HVS FM1 AMD A55 AMD Radeon HD 6410D G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner SATA Model SH-222BB/BEBE Stock Windows XP 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K400 275w APEX DM-318 Black Steel Micro ATX Logitech K400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8043 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctrucker View Post

Onslaught of Shadows:
Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100 seconds
Initial Magic Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+0.8 per ability power)
Shockwave Damage: 50 / 125 / 200 (+0.4 per ability power)
Better than a 1:1 if you ask me.

So with glacial shroud alone, we have a fairly short recast...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8044 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunkles View Post

You just stated an argument that can be said about almost every champion in the game and their ideal builds. I shouldn't have to list every potential item in the game when stating what the optimal item setup should be. If you're halfway able to play the game you should be able to figure that out.
As far as AP not viable, I would tell that to the team whose AD Hecarim got hardcore out jungled by my AP one. And to say that because only two abilities scale on AP, how about champs like Trist whose only aspect that scales from AD is her auto attack. While not a strong argument I would like to point out the passive of a Lich Bane, and the cooldown on your Q. I only need the Q to activate it's passive and I do exceptionally high amounts of damage. Post better arguments with some facts next time bro.
Side note: an ultimate with a 1:1 ratio and a 90 second cooldown is not long... believe I got there with only a glacial shroud, maybe without once it was level 3. He is also very fast at jungling, and I end almost every game with more CS than anyone on any team. It is like playing Yi, easy to farm.

lol you didint read all my post.its like alistar ap.you can do it but against skilled people is absolute bad.because you were a lot better than their jungler that doesnt mean that is viable.your ulti maybe have a lot of damage but you can only do damage with her.your q is only usefull to activate your lichbane.w do some damage but not that much.so all your damage is your ulti which is a skillshot and in aoe dot.+that your build is so expensive.i dont ell you that is bad back in time we played corki ap middle because he have the ratio for that.maybe top solo can work better dunno but as a jungler first you cant go that build because its expensive.before you complete your build you will get melted in teamfights.and ok you do your ulti and you do your w then what if you dont have lich bane?its like amumu ap jungle.but amumu ap jungle sure it suck because you have a squish melee ap but even tho its better than hecarim ap.maybe it will work sometimes as amumu ap works too sometimes but if your enemies have some skill then you will get melt.no offensive at all just want to see your point peace biggrin.gif
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8045 of 17789
ME GUSTA GRAVES
338
Erin
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k @ 5 Ghz Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P-B3 Sapphire HD 6950 2GB 8GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Crucial M4 64 GB Noctua NH-D14 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23-inch Steelseries 6Gv2 Corsair TXv2 750W Cooler Master 690 II 
MouseMouse Pad
Razer DeathAdder Razer Goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
Erin
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k @ 5 Ghz Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P-B3 Sapphire HD 6950 2GB 8GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Crucial M4 64 GB Noctua NH-D14 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23-inch Steelseries 6Gv2 Corsair TXv2 750W Cooler Master 690 II 
MouseMouse Pad
Razer DeathAdder Razer Goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8046 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhell View Post

lol you didint read all my post.its like alistar ap.you can do it but against skilled people is absolute bad.because you were a lot better than their jungler that doesnt mean that is viable.your ulti maybe have a lot of damage but you can only do damage with her.your q is only usefull to activate your lichbane.w do some damage but not that much.so all your damage is your ulti which is a skillshot and in aoe dot.+that your build is so expensive.i dont ell you that is bad back in time we played corki ap middle because he have the ratio for that.maybe top solo can work better dunno but as a jungler first you cant go that build because its expensive.before you complete your build you will get melted in teamfights.and ok you do your ulti and you do your w then what if you dont have lich bane?its like amumu ap jungle.but amumu ap jungle sure it suck because you have a squish melee ap but even tho its better than hecarim ap.maybe it will work sometimes as amumu ap works too sometimes but if your enemies have some skill then you will get melt.no offensive at all just want to see your point peace biggrin.gif

Well I clearly just found someone who only follows the exact meta, keeping your gameplay in a state that will only be left behind until someone shows you the new meta working in professional play. Try something new yourself instead of just stating it won't work, you may be surprised. You want to know why this works? Because he is a champ meant to dive the AD carry and smash their face in, not tank their entire team all at once and protect the carry. He is similar to Nocturne in this aspect, and going AP allows this to be done quite quickly. If you knew his purpose and his skillset you may notice that, instead of just generalizing champions based on the role they are being considered for. And Q is only useful for activating Tri Force or Lichbane, and for this build it's Lichbane (which is the first item I finish following my boots).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOddOne View Post

ME GUSTA GRAVES

When didn't you like Graves? tongue.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8047 of 17789
Get reported for solo top Vayne.

Mundo support is fine though.

Idon'teven
The AMD machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 1055t @ 3.8 GHZ Asus M4A79XTD EVO XFX Radeon 6850 1GB OCed G.Skill Ripsaw 16 GB (2x8GB) 1512 mhz @ 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
|WD Caviar Black 640GB|Seagate Barracudas 2TB X2| Lite-On Black 24X DVD Burner Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" das Keyboard Model S Brown  OCZ Fatal1ty 550W PSU Coolermaster Storm Scout 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor DeathAdder Narlyfish 
  hide details  
Reply
The AMD machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 1055t @ 3.8 GHZ Asus M4A79XTD EVO XFX Radeon 6850 1GB OCed G.Skill Ripsaw 16 GB (2x8GB) 1512 mhz @ 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
|WD Caviar Black 640GB|Seagate Barracudas 2TB X2| Lite-On Black 24X DVD Burner Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" das Keyboard Model S Brown  OCZ Fatal1ty 550W PSU Coolermaster Storm Scout 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor DeathAdder Narlyfish 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8048 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackcy View Post

Get reported for solo top Vayne.
Mundo support is fine though.
Idon'teven

wave2.gif Hi, you must be new here. Welcome to League of Legends. Would you like something to drink? smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8G... ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA... EVGA GTX680 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Black Caviar 750GB 7200rpm Kingston HyperX SSD Intel 520 Series Cherryville 2.5" 240GB SATA II... ASUS BW-12B1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liqui... Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control XSPC EX360 Triple 120mm Low Profile Split Fin R... Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 2150 RPM 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2... Windows 7 Professional 64 bit BenQ xl2420T Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 
PowerCaseMouse PadAudio
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 HAF 932 Steelseries 9HD Large ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Denon AH-D5000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8049 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunkles View Post

Well I clearly just found someone who only follows the exact meta, keeping your gameplay in a state that will only be left behind until someone shows you the new meta working in professional play. Try something new yourself instead of just stating it won't work, you may be surprised. You want to know why this works? Because he is a champ meant to dive the AD carry and smash their face in, not tank their entire team all at once and protect the carry. He is similar to Nocturne in this aspect, and going AP allows this to be done quite quickly. If you knew his purpose and his skillset you may notice that, instead of just generalizing champions based on the role they are being considered for. And Q is only useful for activating Tri Force or Lichbane, and for this build it's Lichbane (which is the first item I finish following my boots).
When didn't you like Graves? tongue.gif

lol i dont follow at all meta.most of my games is with a blitzstar bot lane.meta is nothing new.amumu ap was a long ago a meta build.or attack speed old school alistar.but what i am telling you is that this champion have some wrong mechanics for ap.even if you go ap you dont have armor or magic res.nautilus is some example.he is totally viable as ap because he have so much ss and your jungler probably will be anticarry bruiser.if you jump inside of 5 people you will just do the damage of your ulti.but i cant understand why you tell me all this.first i told you that this may work but not all of the times and probably only at normals.
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8050 of 17789
The shen skin looks like the jannisaries in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Weird
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club