Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 92

post #911 of 17789
I'm 100% Pantheon
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 @ 4.0ghz - 1.29v ASUS P6T X58 ATX Asus 5870 @ 960/1280 G.SKILL F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD1001FALS Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 LG GH22LS50 22X/22X DVD+-RW SATA DVD Windows 7 x64 ASUS VW266H 25.5IN 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Corsair TX850W Cooler Master Haf 932 Full Tower Black EATX Logitech MX518 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 12.6x11.2 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 @ 4.0ghz - 1.29v ASUS P6T X58 ATX Asus 5870 @ 960/1280 G.SKILL F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD1001FALS Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 LG GH22LS50 22X/22X DVD+-RW SATA DVD Windows 7 x64 ASUS VW266H 25.5IN 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Corsair TX850W Cooler Master Haf 932 Full Tower Black EATX Logitech MX518 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 12.6x11.2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #912 of 17789




Anyways, I play Sona main for ranked/normal. So if anybody wants to wreck some games add me: dubstepalicious
post #913 of 17789
Hey everyone, me and my girlfriend just started playing this last week so I joined the list.
Blue Giant
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3820 Asus P9X79 MSI GTX 570 in SLI RipjawsX 16GB DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB WD Black Blu-Ray Reader Custom Water Cooling Windows 7 Professional 
PowerCaseAudio
KINGWIN Mach 1 1000w AZZA Solano 1000 Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
Blue Giant
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3820 Asus P9X79 MSI GTX 570 in SLI RipjawsX 16GB DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB WD Black Blu-Ray Reader Custom Water Cooling Windows 7 Professional 
PowerCaseAudio
KINGWIN Mach 1 1000w AZZA Solano 1000 Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #914 of 17789
I would just like to give a big F U and the finger to Windows Updates.

I was DESTROYING the other team as Fiddlesticks. Just taking people out.
Then what happens. My computer shuts down, and I get the lovely blue screen saying we're configuring your windows setup! Sum a beach. Now I can't even log back in to finish my game.

I'm going to watch some Netflix now. Damn Windows.
post #915 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako0312 View Post
I would just like to give a big F U and the finger to Windows Updates.

I was DESTROYING the other team as Fiddlesticks. Just taking people out.
Then what happens. My computer shuts down, and I get the lovely blue screen saying we're configuring your windows setup! Sum a beach. Now I can't even log back in to finish my game.

I'm going to watch some Netflix now. Damn Windows.
Haha, windows updates just popped up for me a few minutes ago too! I told it to remind me in 4 hours
post #916 of 17789
Their server is down right now either way...
post #917 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Peen View Post
Haha, windows updates just popped up for me a few minutes ago too! I told it to remind me in 4 hours


I was in the middle of a game so I didn't even know it came up...........


Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowtek View Post
Their server is down right now either way...
Yes, but if you were in a game you were ok till it was done.
post #918 of 17789
Has anyone seen an increase of troll players on LoL?

I swear I run into them every other match... my win ration on both ranked and normal is so out of wack...

Couple matches ago I had a 'Jungle' twitch.... that ended horribly... then double jungle a little later which ended up feeding the whole game : \\
Tardis
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
|2500k @ 4.4Ghz vcore 1.40| MSI P67A-GD65 290X G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
C300 64GB SSD - 500GB HDD - 840 250GB SSD Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 3 HP LA2405wg 24'' 1920x1200 @5760x1200 Corsair 850watts 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom Black G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Tardis
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
|2500k @ 4.4Ghz vcore 1.40| MSI P67A-GD65 290X G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
C300 64GB SSD - 500GB HDD - 840 250GB SSD Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 3 HP LA2405wg 24'' 1920x1200 @5760x1200 Corsair 850watts 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom Black G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #919 of 17789
I'm pissed last game before the drop we were up 20 kills and two people rage quit. Ended up going from 13/2/18 to 15/12/20 with nunu and losing. Stupid people!
post #920 of 17789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcypot View Post
Has anyone seen an increase of troll players on LoL?

I swear I run into them every other match... my win ration on both ranked and normal is so out of wack...

Couple matches ago I had a 'Jungle' twitch.... that ended horribly... then double jungle a little later which ended up feeding the whole game : \\
Eh, not so much trolls. More along the lines of ignorant/stupid people who're trying something they pretty much know won't work.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] The League of Legends Club