* 5000 DPI Laser Engine
* 1000 Hz polling with 1 millisecond response time
* Onboard memory to save your modifications
* 7 independently programmable buttons and macro support
* Adjustable weights
* Zero-acoustic ultra smooth Teflon feet
* Always-On mode
* On the fly sensitivity DPI adjustment (no driver needed)
* LED DPI Indicator
* Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
* 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
* Included customization software
It reminds me a bit of my Razer Imperator but without the lights.
I actually disabled that pulsing glow it had, it drove me insane.