Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] Geforce GTX 460 Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Geforce GTX 460 Club - Page 118

post #1171 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
heres my heaven 2.1
nice, but im only 2fps behind with much cheaper videocards and a much cheaper processor
post #1172 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC Butterz View Post
nice, but im only 2fps behind with much cheaper videocards and a much cheaper processor
umm no I'm on stock clocks. (775/1000)
post #1173 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
didn't understand why you Quoted my post.
boo boo thought those were your cards and just noticed that you quoted someone else oooops sorry
post #1174 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford1040 View Post
boo boo thought those were your cards and just noticed that you quoted someone else oooops sorry
post #1175 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
umm no I'm on stock clocks. (775/1000)
none the less at stock clocks im only 5 fps down (700/1848)
Edited by THC Butterz - 4/19/11 at 12:24pm
post #1176 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC Butterz View Post
none the less at stock clocks im only 5 fps down
true though in games the memory will make a diffrence.
post #1177 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
true though in games the memory will make a diffrence.
only with high AA but you got a point there
post #1178 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
umm no I'm on stock clocks. (775/1000)
They're not stock clocks...
post #1179 of 4095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roweyi7 View Post
They're not stock clocks...
On ASUS 460 TOP stock clocks.
post #1180 of 4095
Whats max safe temps in degrees C on the 460s??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] Geforce GTX 460 Club