Alright guys, I am ripping it up again and modding
The plans are to add a Noctua D14 and the sealed watercooler mod to my GPU using my H50 since I dont want to waste more money on another cooler and I want lower temps all the way round.
Since I last updated my build log I have:
- Moved the system from the NZXT Tempest EVO (Which its gonna go back into once its resprayed in a new color, but thats late March and early April Job)
- Replaced Crossfire (5770+5750) with MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III PE, eventually gonna sell the crossfire with enough rep...
- Mionix NAOS 5000 Mouse
- Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard with MX browns
- Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Audio
- Alittle bit of cable management (or what can be done in this case)
Here are some photos, work will commence on the coolers in the next two week
I had help taking my photos
Some Images of the "cable management" I think hiding is a better term here...
It will be so much better once its back in the Tempest again...
I dont have any photos of the mouse, keyboard, or speakers, or the setup, mainly because those are really new, and my desk is too messy to show on OCN... I would be disowned by you guys
So soon with updates, and also I forgot to mention that I overclocked the GTX 570 to 900/2080 at 1.00v so I think with the H50 GPU mod, I will be able to see more come out of this card if I wanted.Edited by txtrkandy - 2/14/12 at 6:50pm