Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Where are my points?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where are my points?

post #1 of 30
Thread Starter 
I started folding again recently, i've set up 1 SMP client on my CPU and finished 3 work units.

But i only have 900 points showing in the past 3 months. What's up with that? I'm 100% sure i have the right username and team number down.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=311471
post #2 of 30
Things take time, the updates on these sites is around 3hrs. Just wait and see.
Folding Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
E8200 GTS 450 G.Skill 2X1GB XP PRO (sp3) 
  hide details  
Reply
Folding Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
E8200 GTS 450 G.Skill 2X1GB XP PRO (sp3) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 30
Thread Starter 
It's been 24 hours but i'll keep waiting.

No idea where that 900 points is from either :S lol
post #4 of 30
921 points are from 6701 SMP units without bonus points

can you post the log from your SMP client?
post #5 of 30
You have 1,842 points in the last 2 days. 921 on the 29th and 921 on the 30th. You also have another 1,046 points from May of 2010.

Looks fine to me.

-TG
Gom Jabbar
(13 items)
 
  
CPU
i7 930 @ 4.20 GHz 1.29v HT 
  hide details  
Reply
Gom Jabbar
(13 items)
 
  
CPU
i7 930 @ 4.20 GHz 1.29v HT 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega17 View Post
921 points are from 6701 SMP units without bonus points

can you post the log from your SMP client?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That would explain it. I am folding a 6701 but i have the passkey they provided me with and i've done 2000 work units, so i should be getting bonuses right?
post #7 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyboyd View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That would explain it. I am folding a 6701 but i have the passkey they provided me with and i've done 2000 work units, so i should be getting bonuses right?
Did you use a new passkey with same name? Because else you start over with completing 10 new WUs
Gaming 2016
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700K Gigabyte Z170M-D3H MSI GTX1070 8G ARMOR Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Seagate SHHD Cooler Master Nepton 240M 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro XB321HK Logitech 710 Corsair RM550x 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Silencio 352 Logitech G500 Razer Goliathus Presonus Eris 4.5 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming 2016
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700K Gigabyte Z170M-D3H MSI GTX1070 8G ARMOR Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Seagate SHHD Cooler Master Nepton 240M 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro XB321HK Logitech 710 Corsair RM550x 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Silencio 352 Logitech G500 Razer Goliathus Presonus Eris 4.5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337LutZ View Post
Did you use a new passkey with same name? Because else you start over with completing 10 new WUs
I did use the passkey with the same name. I've only ever had 1 folding name.

I might wait until after 10 WUs and see if it goes up.
post #9 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyboyd View Post
I did use the passkey with the same name. I've only ever had 1 folding name.

I might wait until after 10 WUs and see if it goes up.
Your original passkey wouldn't have reset though. It should still be eligible for bonus points. Are you sure you entered it correctly? I'd double and triple check it
post #10 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega17 View Post
Your original passkey wouldn't have reset though. It should still be eligible for bonus points. Are you sure you entered it correctly? I'd double and triple check it
I copied and pasted it into the config file. This is exactly what waffle warned me about. hmm...

In the log my username and team number are there, but it doesn't mention the passkey at all. Should it?
Edited by Boyboyd - 1/30/11 at 5:38am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Where are my points?