alright guys, im set on my new provider as AT&T has now ticketed me enough of my hard earned money in the last few month for a stupid little iphone.
my current bills of the last 3 month averaged between 149 to 165 dollars (one line per month)
sprint is going to be my new provider as their mobile to mobile (which i use most anyways) is 70 bucks a month -15% military / gov discount... 4 bucks for the international plan (7ct a min to europe/ 9ct to canada), no roaming charges according to the sprint representative and 10 bucks for the evo data plan...
long story short, i was thinking about picking up the sprint HTC Evo 4g, theres no 4g available in my area as of yet, prolly wont be for another year. should i go with this phone, or is there a better choice for my needs which are as follows:
- imap mail support
- skype / icq / aim / msn / yahoo im support
- would like TS3 support (not a requirement)
- facebook (i log in about every now and then, not constantly using it)
- media support for either avi / mpg and mp3/mp4
- either 16gb space or add-on micro sd / sd cards that can go pretty high
- easy to manage txt application built in, im not to savvy about it.
- decent camera to take some pics of some roadtrips as i never remember to bring my p&s cam
that should be it...
anyone got some info to pitch in ?
the swap will be a bit pricy since i got the iphone not too long ago, but i dont care, saves me money in the long run.
should end up somewhere in the 90 bucks ballpark (saving 60+ bucks on average per month / 720 bucks a year, itll be made up real quick)