Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Would you buy this case for 250.00?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Would you buy this case for 250.00? - Page 3

post #21 of 34
Even if you get the Level 10 for 250, I would keep it. Put it as a centerpiece in your living room or make it an HTPC. It's a very unique case, definitely not worth the 7-800 dollar case, but it would definitely provide a topic of conversation amongst visitors.
post #22 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
where can you get that? I haven't even seen that before lol.


i edited my post too by the way.
according to the corsair forums it will be april this year. and they also have this and it looks really really nice to. I actually like it more than the white 600t above.

It is called the 650D http://www.corsair.com/cases/obsidia...ries-650d.html
Desoulate
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASRock EVGA GTX 580 Corsair xms3 8G 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 3 Samsung Bluray Corsair H100 Win7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 51" plasma 1080p HDTV Logitech cheap wireless Seasonic 760W gold modular Corsair 500R  
Mouse
Logitech cheap mouse with keyboard combo wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
Desoulate
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASRock EVGA GTX 580 Corsair xms3 8G 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 3 Samsung Bluray Corsair H100 Win7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 51" plasma 1080p HDTV Logitech cheap wireless Seasonic 760W gold modular Corsair 500R  
Mouse
Logitech cheap mouse with keyboard combo wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
Even if you get the Level 10 for 250, I would keep it. Put it as a centerpiece in your living room or make it an HTPC. It's a very unique case, definitely not worth the 7-800 dollar case, but it would definitely provide a topic of conversation amongst visitors.


thinks of my case! had it for a week and I've had people asking to come see it, from my college.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesschmidt82 View Post
according to the corsair forums it will be april this year. and they also have this and it looks really really nice to. I actually like it more than the white 600t above.

It is called the 650D http://www.corsair.com/cases/obsidia...ries-650d.html


interesting

Okay so back to your topic...



are you going to buy the Level 10? Out of all the cases I've linked, and you I think the level 10 at $250 should either be purchased and used or sold for profit (thats a bridge you can cross if you choose to sell it and pick a new case)
post #24 of 34
Hell yeah! Buy...and then sell. You'll make a decent profit. Then go buy the case you want and perhaps upgrade one of your parts in your build.
Jarvis
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Jarvis
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #25 of 34
Thread Starter 
Lol sorry getting side tracked. Honestly I am not sure. I texted my friend and he said he would get ahold of him. So I guess I will make up my mind when I look at it. Either way I dont think I can really go wrong if I pick it up. I can unload it and make a few bucks or help someone out if I dont want it. Or I can get a hair up my ass to keep it. Guess I will find out today. All I know is I am about to go to micro center this afternoon and piss away the little money I have X2 on a build for both myself and a friend. So if I dont here from him by late afternoon I will end up buying a case while I am @ microcenter.
Desoulate
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASRock EVGA GTX 580 Corsair xms3 8G 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 3 Samsung Bluray Corsair H100 Win7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 51" plasma 1080p HDTV Logitech cheap wireless Seasonic 760W gold modular Corsair 500R  
Mouse
Logitech cheap mouse with keyboard combo wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
Desoulate
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASRock EVGA GTX 580 Corsair xms3 8G 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 3 Samsung Bluray Corsair H100 Win7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 51" plasma 1080p HDTV Logitech cheap wireless Seasonic 760W gold modular Corsair 500R  
Mouse
Logitech cheap mouse with keyboard combo wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesschmidt82 View Post
Lol sorry getting side tracked. Honestly I am not sure. I texted my friend and he said he would get ahold of him. So I guess I will make up my mind when I look at it. Either way I dont think I can really go wrong if I pick it up. I can unload it and make a few bucks or help someone out if I dont want it. Or I can get a hair up my ass to keep it. Guess I will find out today. All I know is I am about to go to micro center this afternoon and piss away the little money I have X2 on a build for both myself and a friend. So if I dont here from him by late afternoon I will end up buying a case while I am @ microcenter.



Sounds good.



Whatever case you get, post some pics of it here! love to see new cases
post #27 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
thinks of my case! had it for a week and I've had people asking to come see it, from my college.



You should start charging admission, the proceeds will help you pay for that case.
post #28 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesschmidt82 View Post
A buddy of mine does heating and air conditioning and was working in a very wealthy area around chicagoland and one of his clients had it just sitting there. My buddy asked why he wasn't using it and the response was "I got it for my son but he wanted a blue case, I will give it to you for 250.00 if you want just to get it out of here."

2 things came to mind. SCORE! rich peoples trash is nicer than anything I can buy!

annndddddd

if that was my kid I would have made him eat it with a bar of soap.
What a spoiled brat that kid must be. "I DUN WANT DAT WUN I WANT DA BLUUEEEE WUUUUNNNN!!!"
post #29 of 34
For the look, yes. It reminds me of PS2. For the interior design, no.
SL
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6700K Asrock Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Asus R9 290x Directcu II G.SKILL Trident Z  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950Pro Intel 520 Western Digital  Western Digital Re 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H100i Windows 10 Pro x64 Nixeus Vue 24" FreeSync Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX860i Corsair 250d Razer Imperator Steelseries 
Audio
Realtek 
  hide details  
Reply
SL
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6700K Asrock Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Asus R9 290x Directcu II G.SKILL Trident Z  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950Pro Intel 520 Western Digital  Western Digital Re 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H100i Windows 10 Pro x64 Nixeus Vue 24" FreeSync Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX860i Corsair 250d Razer Imperator Steelseries 
Audio
Realtek 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 34
id say it would be a dust nightmare.get a nice haf-x.

signed haf-x fanboi.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Asus Rampage II Extreme  Sapphire Radeon HD7770 1gb 6gb ocz reaper 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD250gb-AAJS WD640gb-AAKS Sony optiarc ad5250 sata Windows 7 ultimate 64bit Lg Flatron E2260 22"hdmi 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g15 Corsair AX750 Cooler Master HAF X Logitech m505 laser 
Mouse PadAudio
mouse pad ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Asus Rampage II Extreme  Sapphire Radeon HD7770 1gb 6gb ocz reaper 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD250gb-AAJS WD640gb-AAKS Sony optiarc ad5250 sata Windows 7 ultimate 64bit Lg Flatron E2260 22"hdmi 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g15 Corsair AX750 Cooler Master HAF X Logitech m505 laser 
Mouse PadAudio
mouse pad ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Would you buy this case for 250.00?