New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dark Predators - Page 951  

post #9501 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusboots View Post

When the website worked on opera mini, I used to get double, and tripple post.

And to whomever asked about the watercooling. I've now built a loop, 4 times, and would not skimp on a res. As far as aestetics are concerned, I use zipties for clamps, so not so much. But this time around I used white tubing, because that was all that was in stock at my local microcenter, so a res was a must. Its also what I use to fill mine up.

You're my kind of rig builder JB! Who gives a $#!+ what it looks like, performance and MOARRRRR POWERRRRR!!!!! biggrin.gif
post #9502 of 10417
Thanks.

This was actually an update picture from a downgrade sadly. I had oodles more power than I was actually using at the time.

Hows the court stuff going?
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
post #9503 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusboots View Post


Hows the court stuff going?

Don't go back until the 5th of Feb. Have a public defender now and she says I won't go to jail, so that's good. Probably have to pay a healthy fine. It's all about the money! It would cost them $10.00 a day to put me in jail over and above what the state reimburses.

On "rig appearance".... I have five and four of them have the side panels removed. They retain too much heat. My HTPC is a wood nMedia 8000, so it's not practical to run it open. And I built my own northbridge cooler for my GA-X48T-DQ6. It runs a Q6600 at 3.6Ghz 24/7 with no issues whatsover. It crashed almost daily before I put a fan to it. Could probably get to 4.0 if I put it under water. One day I'll grow up and get me an i-7 that I can clock the crap out of. The older ones should get cheaper now that IB-E and Haswell are coming out. Wish I could afford a 4770K! Poor folk have poor ways, I guess. I know I'm getting bored with the 560. I want to get into the i7 cat so I can have a challenge! I wish my Q9550 would compete with the 560's. Just when I got it to 4.25 stable the 8057's came out and destroyed the CPU's. tongue.gif
post #9504 of 10417
I have not used the panels, on any of my computer, in years. They do little to quiet noise, even on " silent " cases.

And as for trouble. This is something I dont think Simon or you know. As this was discussed when I first joined the team, which I believe was a year ago, during the introduction phase.

I've got 2 duis, roughly 10-15 malicious destruction of buildings, should have 6 (but got dropped down to lower charges) assault cases, 3 grand larceny cases (which also got lowered to misdemeanors), a whole slew of possession charges ranging from analog (pills not prescribed to me) to what I think was called dangerous narcotics (dirt and hard) and many many jail sentences. So I know of the court's to say the least.
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
post #9505 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusboots View Post

I have not used the panels, on any of my computer, in years. They do little to quiet noise, even on " silent " cases.

And as for trouble. This is something I dont think Simon or you know. As this was discussed when I first joined the team, which I believe was a year ago, during the introduction phase.

I've got 2 duis, roughly 10-15 malicious destruction of buildings, should have 6 (but got dropped down to lower charges) assault cases, 3 grand larceny cases (which also got lowered to misdemeanors), a whole slew of possession charges ranging from analog (pills not prescribed to me) to what I think was called dangerous narcotics (dirt and hard) and many many jail sentences. So I know of the court's to say the least.

There's a lot of "us" out there. I've found out about a lot of people's run-ins with the law in the last few weeks. And most of these guys are pillars of the community! The "law" has reached a point of absurdity, in my opinion. And it REALLY does boil down to money. I had issues in Arkansas that were totally ridiculous and out of seven cases (I was arrested 7 times in 12 days), 6 of them were thrown out by the judge. And I didn't even have an attorney. The 7th was legitimate on a $32.00 hot check that ended up costing me over $800.00, not to mention time in jail. I was also jailed in Jasper County, MO for 19 days because I didn't have a verifiable address. Didn't get so much as an apology when they finally released me. AND they lost my shirt and jacket, so I was turned out in 18 degree weather with no shirt! I have absolutely no respect for the "law"........

This was my first and only DUI. I was stuck in a ditch and knew they were coming so I killed a fifth of whiskey waiting on them. My BAC was 4.2 (they had to verify that three times), and I passed their field sobriety test! Anyway, I never completed SATOP to get my license back, not even realizing I was a "criminal" for not doing so, so here I am. I thought driving was a privelige, not a requirement.

So what exactly is "malicious destruction of buildings"? Hell, that sounds like fun!
post #9506 of 10417
I used to paint, on walls. Some call it vandalism, others art, most know it as graffiti.

It was basically a way of saying, I was here.
Its an anonymous way of getting up. It was getting attention paid to you. You do an overpass, its harder than say, an abandoned building, or the inside of that building for that matter. Or, you climb a 120 year old water tower, that can be seen for miles. Most people that look at it, say its trash, others say, wow thats nice looking. I personally, think it looks better than rusted out dilapidated water tower, a derelict building.

Though, I have not painted, since 07, the weekend my brother died of an overdose.

And, as for fun, it was an amazing time in my life.
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
post #9507 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusboots View Post

I have not used the panels, on any of my computer, in years. They do little to quiet noise, even on " silent " cases.

And as for trouble. This is something I dont think Simon or you know. As this was discussed when I first joined the team, which I believe was a year ago, during the introduction phase.

I've got 2 duis, roughly 10-15 malicious destruction of buildings, should have 6 (but got dropped down to lower charges) assault cases, 3 grand larceny cases (which also got lowered to misdemeanors), a whole slew of possession charges ranging from analog (pills not prescribed to me) to what I think was called dangerous narcotics (dirt and hard) and many many jail sentences. So I know of the court's to say the least.

That is one hell of a list to post in the public. How are you doing currently?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
post #9508 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusboots View Post

I used to paint, on walls. Some call it vandalism, others art, most know it as graffiti.

It was basically a way of saying, I was here.
Its an anonymous way of getting up. It was getting attention paid to you. You do an overpass, its harder than say, an abandoned building, or the inside of that building for that matter. Or, you climb a 120 year old water tower, that can be seen for miles. Most people that look at it, say its trash, others say, wow thats nice looking. I personally, think it looks better than rusted out dilapidated water tower, a derelict building.

Though, I have not painted, since 07, the weekend my brother died of an overdose.

And, as for fun, it was an amazing time in my life.

My condolences on your brother's death. I haven't lost family to the "stuff", but have lost several friends to it. Lucky to still be here myself.......

And I had in my mind dynamite and oxy-acetylene bombs! Crap, the term "malicious" denotes something WAY worse than paint! I guess it's a good thing I never got caught doing some of the things I did when I was younger. They'd have me locked up for life for "malicious terrorism"! We actually did blow stuff up. 'nough said on that subject.......

And I have seen some really cool "tags". Most are just graffiti, but there are some that I would deem as art. Anybody that can create something of beauty from nothing more than spray cans has MUCH more talent than I do. I'm from New Mexico, and the rage there back in the late seventies and early eighties was tagging freight cars. Some were absolutely amazing! And I agree that it looks better than a an old rusted eye sore.
post #9509 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post

That is one hell of a list to post in the public. How are you doing currently?

Everything has long since been cleared, I've been off paper for three years in april. And sober for 4 years april 6th
edit: additional note. I actually have befriended two local police officers, and a judge. When my brother died, it was one a a string of 27 in a two year period, which eventually lead up the start of an organization called F.A.N families against narcotics. I got into high schools and junior highs in the county, and talk to the health classes about using, what its like, how to know if your friends are using etc. Sometimes tell war stories.

But, everything as far as old warrents, anything open, or that could have been brought up in the future has long since been taken care of. I've got nothing to hide, all of that, and much more, the cops, and a judge all full well know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thKor View Post

My condolences on your brother's death. I haven't lost family to the "stuff", but have lost several friends to it. Lucky to still be here myself.......

And I had in my mind dynamite and oxy-acetylene bombs! Crap, the term "malicious" denotes something WAY worse than paint! I guess it's a good thing I never got caught doing some of the things I did when I was younger. They'd have me locked up for life for "malicious terrorism"! We actually did blow stuff up. 'nough said on that subject.......

And I have seen some really cool "tags". Most are just graffiti, but there are some that I would deem as art. Anybody that can create something of beauty from nothing more than spray cans has MUCH more talent than I do. I'm from New Mexico, and the rage there back in the late seventies and early eighties was tagging freight cars. Some were absolutely amazing! And I agree that it looks better than a an old rusted eye sore.

Right on. We all tear it up in our youth. Now-a-days, I've taken guitar back up and have been working on putting a band together. AA, most evenings. Working 70+ hours a week. Pretty much "normal guy" stuff now.
Edited by jesusboots - 1/24/13 at 8:54pm
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
Waiting
(16 items)
 
Hers
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k asrock etreme4 evga 670 g.skill 4x4 cl9 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
c4 128gb seagate 2tb oem single loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 64bit ultimate planar px2710mw model m thermaltake toughpower platinum 1275w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nzxt h2 logitech g400 steel series kenwood ka-7100/ b&w 303 or 600s3/ bic f12 and ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k asus p9x79 zotac amp! gtx 580 4x2gb corsair cl9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd caviar black 1tb oem dvdrw single loop win7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" tv adesso mechanical blue tx750 cm690 
MouseMouse PadAudio
mx518 it has cats on it pioneer sx-1050/pioneer sa-6800, b&w dm602s2 
  hide details  
post #9510 of 10417
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusboots View Post

Everything has long since been cleared, I've been off paper for three years in april. And sober for 4 years april 6th
edit: additional note. I actually have befriended two local police officers, and a judge. When my brother died, it was one a a string of 27 in a two year period, which eventually lead up the start of an organization called F.A.N families against narcotics. I got into high schools and junior highs in the county, and talk to the health classes about using, what its like, how to know if your friends are using etc. Sometimes tell war stories.

But, everything as far as old warrents, anything open, or that could have been brought up in the future has long since been taken care of. I've got nothing to hide, all of that, and much more, the cops, and a judge all full well know of.
Right on. We all tear it up in our youth. Now-a-days, I've taken guitar back up and have been working on putting a band together. AA, most evenings. Working 70+ hours a week. Pretty much "normal guy" stuff now.

thumb.gifgrouphug.gif I will be honest your post scared me.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Team Competition
This thread is locked