Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Puretrak Valor Information Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Puretrak Valor Information Thread - Page 114

post #1131 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanbeast View Post
Fair enough. I said that based on every email I've sent to Puretrak having been replied to by you over the last year or so. Either way your inboxes are probably a train wreck right now.
Why would their inboxes be a train wreck? According to themself theres only 10-15people having issues with the valor

"To help put this in to better perspective for you, at the current moment we only have around 10-15 MAYBE 20 users reporting the issues you are seeing"
post #1132 of 1594
it's getting kind of annoying seeing the same 5-7 people posting the exact same responses about the exact same problems theyre having 3-4 times ago. we get it. you don't like the valor. you probably (just from lookin at some of your other guy's posts) hate 99% of the mice out there as well.

as hard as this thought may be to some of you, there are a lot of us who actually like the valor and can respect what puretrak is trying to do here. did most of you even see what carter from coolermaster said about puretrak or did u just choose to ignore it cuz he wasn't on the idiotic bashing bus? puretrak is attempting to release a sensor which only one other company has actually tried to configure properly and THEY even took 4 months to get it right after its initial release. u guys need to stop assuming that sensors are just plugnplay.... there is sooooo much more behind it

i personally own a valor. i play LoL, CSS, COD:BO, and SC2 semi-competitively and after 5 days or so, i love it. grip fits like a glove, rubber shell is probably the best ive ever felt , 1000dpi setting feels very close to the 800dpi setting of my spawn which is what i used before, and the switches on ALL of the buttons feel amazing. i have two friends who also purchased the valor.... one of which who is a sponsored SC2 player who actually prefers the valor over the mouse he's forced to use during competition cuz of his contract. none of us have the scrapping problem, none of us have any shell problem, none of us have the LMB/RMB problem, and one 1 has the wobble issue but it's so small on his hard desk that u can't even tell unless looking for it. on his mouse pad which is a qck, u can't feel it AT ALL.

its pretty obvious only a few bad apples got past puretrak's eyes and ive seen it several times that they have already fixed this. whats even funnier is that u guys are acting like puretrak is the only company to have ever had these issues...... compared to issues ive seen with razer and steelseries, its a grain a salt and i think the ridiculous involvement from puretraks staff makes up for this

chances are until each of u can make a mouse with your own preferecnes... u will never be happy. time to move on. return the valor, shut up, and wait for the next company to put out a mouse so you can shoot that down as well. puretrak didn't live up to your expectations.... big f'in deal..... time to grow up and stop rage posting. don't turn others away from a product that they might actually like

in fact, i think puretraks only negative is spending god knows how many hours responding and fighting with the same people *****ing about the same problems theyve already promised they would fix.

neway, i just hope this helps flip the mentality away that this mouse was a complete flop cuz it was far from it...

i dont know if u can release this information nick but can u tell us how many people uve had report problems vs the number of valors already sold?
post #1133 of 1594
I'm actually looking forward to re purchasing the Valor once the problems are ironed out cause I liked the shell and rubber coating alot.
post #1134 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Why would their inboxes be a train wreck? According to themself theres only 10-15people having issues with the valor

"To help put this in to better perspective for you, at the current moment we only have around 10-15 MAYBE 20 users reporting the issues you are seeing"
Add shipping questions, questions about other products, return emails, and any other question to the likely multiple emails about problems those 15-20 people have probably sent. I know I've sent at least 5 emails myself in the last couple of weeks.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700k ASRock Z77E-ITX GTX 680 8GB Patriot Intel Masters 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Vertex4 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT lolno H100 push/pull (silverstone air penetrators) Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2420T Blackwidow ultimate 2013 Corsair HX650 Bitfenix Prodigy 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5g Puretrak Talent white Astro A40 w/ Mixamp 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700k ASRock Z77E-ITX GTX 680 8GB Patriot Intel Masters 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Vertex4 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT lolno H100 push/pull (silverstone air penetrators) Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2420T Blackwidow ultimate 2013 Corsair HX650 Bitfenix Prodigy 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5g Puretrak Talent white Astro A40 w/ Mixamp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1135 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPirate View Post
I'm actually looking forward to re purchasing the Valor once the problems are ironed out cause I liked the shell and rubber coating alot.
Same here.. but I'm waiting to see how they deal with refunds first.. haven't got a reply back from them yet
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K Asus P8P67 Deluxe Intel P67 EVGA GTX 570 SC w/ EVGA 570 backplate 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1800MHz Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OS:80GB Intel x25-M Programs:160gb Intel x25-M WD Caviar Black 1TB Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) Samsung p2770HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Deck Legend ICE (Tactile) Corsair Pro Series AX850 Gold 80 CoolerMaster Storm Sniper (Black Edition) G500 / Razer Imperator 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Icemat / Razer Vespula 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K Asus P8P67 Deluxe Intel P67 EVGA GTX 570 SC w/ EVGA 570 backplate 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1800MHz Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OS:80GB Intel x25-M Programs:160gb Intel x25-M WD Caviar Black 1TB Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) Samsung p2770HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Deck Legend ICE (Tactile) Corsair Pro Series AX850 Gold 80 CoolerMaster Storm Sniper (Black Edition) G500 / Razer Imperator 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Icemat / Razer Vespula 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1136 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
My 3.0 doesn't wobble and I've used it on hard surfaces before. Maybe yours is just weird
i changed mouse feet from stock to hyperglides, maybe i didnt manage to remove all the glue from the back of the mouse. i can notice it only on my desk, on cloth is not even noticiable.

@puretrak: next mouse put 3 feet instead of 4 on the back of the mouse and no one will have wobble issue.
Mine will arrive tomorrow, going to to write a review

Quote:
it's getting kind of annoying seeing the same 5-7 people posting the exact same responses about the exact same problems theyre having 3-4 times ago. we get it. you don't like the valor. you probably (just from lookin at some of your other guy's posts) hate 99% of the mice out there as well.

as hard as this thought may be to some of you, there are a lot of us who actually like the valor and can respect what puretrak is trying to do here. did most of you even see what carter from coolermaster said about puretrak or did u just choose to ignore it cuz he wasn't on the idiotic bashing bus? puretrak is attempting to release a sensor which only one other company has actually tried to configure properly and THEY even took 4 months to get it right after its initial release. u guys need to stop assuming that sensors are just plugnplay.... there is sooooo much more behind it

i personally own a valor. i play LoL, CSS, COD:BO, and SC2 semi-competitively and after 5 days or so, i love it. grip fits like a glove, rubber shell is probably the best ive ever felt , 1000dpi setting feels very close to the 800dpi setting of my spawn which is what i used before, and the switches on ALL of the buttons feel amazing. i have two friends who also purchased the valor.... one of which who is a sponsored SC2 player who actually prefers the valor over the mouse he's forced to use during competition cuz of his contract. none of us have the scrapping problem, none of us have any shell problem, none of us have the LMB/RMB problem, and one 1 has the wobble issue but it's so small on his hard desk that u can't even tell unless looking for it. on his mouse pad which is a qck, u can't feel it AT ALL.

its pretty obvious only a few bad apples got past puretrak's eyes and ive seen it several times that they have already fixed this. whats even funnier is that u guys are acting like puretrak is the only company to have ever had these issues...... compared to issues ive seen with razer and steelseries, its a grain a salt and i think the ridiculous involvement from puretraks staff makes up for this

chances are until each of u can make a mouse with your own preferecnes... u will never be happy. time to move on. return the valor, shut up, and wait for the next company to put out a mouse so you can shoot that down as well. puretrak didn't live up to your expectations.... big f'in deal..... time to grow up and stop rage posting. don't turn others away from a product that they might actually like

in fact, i think puretraks only negative is spending god knows how many hours responding and fighting with the same people *****ing about the same problems theyve already promised they would fix.

neway, i just hope this helps flip the mentality away that this mouse was a complete flop cuz it was far from it...

i dont know if u can release this information nick but can u tell us how many people uve had report problems vs the number of valors already sold?
i agree, but they advertised differently...
However i will not have any matter for the sensor, since im planning to use it @ 1000/1800(?) dpi step from when i preordered it, and its proven to has no problem at this step.
Edited by Cek - 6/20/11 at 3:44pm
groan
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Asus p7p55d-pro hd 4890 Vapor-x corsair 4Gb ddr3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital 500Gb CRT all the life, secondary wide LCD shit logitech ultraflat, G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 650W antec five hundred ime 3.0, DA 3.5g, Puretrak valor[preordered] puretrak talent, destrucktro[destructed], QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
groan
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Asus p7p55d-pro hd 4890 Vapor-x corsair 4Gb ddr3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital 500Gb CRT all the life, secondary wide LCD shit logitech ultraflat, G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 650W antec five hundred ime 3.0, DA 3.5g, Puretrak valor[preordered] puretrak talent, destrucktro[destructed], QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1137 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by delco View Post
it's getting kind of annoying seeing the same 5-7 people posting the exact same responses about the exact same problems theyre having 3-4 times ago. we get it. you don't like the valor. you probably (just from lookin at some of your other guy's posts) hate 99% of the mice out there as well.

as hard as this thought may be to some of you, there are a lot of us who actually like the valor and can respect what puretrak is trying to do here. did most of you even see what carter from coolermaster said about puretrak or did u just choose to ignore it cuz he wasn't on the idiotic bashing bus? puretrak is attempting to release a sensor which only one other company has actually tried to configure properly and THEY even took 4 months to get it right after its initial release. u guys need to stop assuming that sensors are just plugnplay.... there is sooooo much more behind it

i personally own a valor. i play LoL, CSS, COD:BO, and SC2 semi-competitively and after 5 days or so, i love it. grip fits like a glove, rubber shell is probably the best ive ever felt , 1000dpi setting feels very close to the 800dpi setting of my spawn which is what i used before, and the switches on ALL of the buttons feel amazing. i have two friends who also purchased the valor.... one of which who is a sponsored SC2 player who actually prefers the valor over the mouse he's forced to use during competition cuz of his contract. none of us have the scrapping problem, none of us have any shell problem, none of us have the LMB/RMB problem, and one 1 has the wobble issue but it's so small on his hard desk that u can't even tell unless looking for it. on his mouse pad which is a qck, u can't feel it AT ALL.

its pretty obvious only a few bad apples got past puretrak's eyes and ive seen it several times that they have already fixed this. whats even funnier is that u guys are acting like puretrak is the only company to have ever had these issues...... compared to issues ive seen with razer and steelseries, its a grain a salt and i think the ridiculous involvement from puretraks staff makes up for this

chances are until each of u can make a mouse with your own preferecnes... u will never be happy. time to move on. return the valor, shut up, and wait for the next company to put out a mouse so you can shoot that down as well. puretrak didn't live up to your expectations.... big f'in deal..... time to grow up and stop rage posting. don't turn others away from a product that they might actually like

in fact, i think puretraks only negative is spending god knows how many hours responding and fighting with the same people *****ing about the same problems theyve already promised they would fix.

neway, i just hope this helps flip the mentality away that this mouse was a complete flop cuz it was far from it...

i dont know if u can release this information nick but can u tell us how many people uve had report problems vs the number of valors already sold?
This.

Except for the fact you pointed out other people rage posting in a bit of a rage post your self
Stealth Strike
(18 items)
 
The Dog
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Asus M5A97 Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 Seagate Barracuda Generic Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair A70 CPU Cooler Windows 7 Ultimate 3x Asus VS247H-P Saitek Cyborg V.7 MW2 Edition 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA G2 750w 80+ Gold Certified Corsair 600T Razer DeathAdder 2013 Edition PureTrak Talent 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar DG Sound Card Audio Technica A900X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 955 BE @ 3.8GHz NB 2940MHz Asus M5A97 Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 Seagate Barracuda Corsair A70 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Asus VW246H Saitek Cyborg V.7 MW2 Edition Antec HCG 620w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Elite 430 PureTrak Valor Puretrak Talent Asus Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
Stealth Strike
(18 items)
 
The Dog
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Asus M5A97 Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 Seagate Barracuda Generic Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair A70 CPU Cooler Windows 7 Ultimate 3x Asus VS247H-P Saitek Cyborg V.7 MW2 Edition 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA G2 750w 80+ Gold Certified Corsair 600T Razer DeathAdder 2013 Edition PureTrak Talent 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar DG Sound Card Audio Technica A900X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 955 BE @ 3.8GHz NB 2940MHz Asus M5A97 Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro SSD Samsung Spinpoint F3 Seagate Barracuda Corsair A70 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Asus VW246H Saitek Cyborg V.7 MW2 Edition Antec HCG 620w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Elite 430 PureTrak Valor Puretrak Talent Asus Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1138 of 1594
I can't believe the people complaining about the Valor. Sure it has negative acceleration... and a manufacturing defect that causes the entire mouse to wobble... and inconsistencies with the lmb/rmb's from mouse to mouse... and some overall poor build quality issues. You guys just hate everything and your complaints aren't justified. It's not like Puretrak advertised that their mouse was going to have a great sensor that was going to work on all DPI settings, or that it was going to have great build quality. Jeez.

Seriously, some of you fanboys boggle my mind /facepalm.
post #1139 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by delco View Post
it's getting kind of annoying seeing the same 5-7 people posting the exact same responses about the exact same problems theyre having 3-4 times ago. we get it. you don't like the valor. you probably (just from lookin at some of your other guy's posts) hate 99% of the mice out there as well.

as hard as this thought may be to some of you, there are a lot of us who actually like the valor and can respect what puretrak is trying to do here. did most of you even see what carter from coolermaster said about puretrak or did u just choose to ignore it cuz he wasn't on the idiotic bashing bus? puretrak is attempting to release a sensor which only one other company has actually tried to configure properly and THEY even took 4 months to get it right after its initial release. u guys need to stop assuming that sensors are just plugnplay.... there is sooooo much more behind it

i personally own a valor. i play LoL, CSS, COD:BO, and SC2 semi-competitively and after 5 days or so, i love it. grip fits like a glove, rubber shell is probably the best ive ever felt , 1000dpi setting feels very close to the 800dpi setting of my spawn which is what i used before, and the switches on ALL of the buttons feel amazing. i have two friends who also purchased the valor.... one of which who is a sponsored SC2 player who actually prefers the valor over the mouse he's forced to use during competition cuz of his contract. none of us have the scrapping problem, none of us have any shell problem, none of us have the LMB/RMB problem, and one 1 has the wobble issue but it's so small on his hard desk that u can't even tell unless looking for it. on his mouse pad which is a qck, u can't feel it AT ALL.

its pretty obvious only a few bad apples got past puretrak's eyes and ive seen it several times that they have already fixed this. whats even funnier is that u guys are acting like puretrak is the only company to have ever had these issues...... compared to issues ive seen with razer and steelseries, its a grain a salt and i think the ridiculous involvement from puretraks staff makes up for this

chances are until each of u can make a mouse with your own preferecnes... u will never be happy. time to move on. return the valor, shut up, and wait for the next company to put out a mouse so you can shoot that down as well. puretrak didn't live up to your expectations.... big f'in deal..... time to grow up and stop rage posting. don't turn others away from a product that they might actually like

in fact, i think puretraks only negative is spending god knows how many hours responding and fighting with the same people *****ing about the same problems theyve already promised they would fix.

neway, i just hope this helps flip the mentality away that this mouse was a complete flop cuz it was far from it...

i dont know if u can release this information nick but can u tell us how many people uve had report problems vs the number of valors already sold?
even if your decent at those games (prob not that good lol) that has nothing to do with a mouse TRUELY being good or not

noticing mouse accel and prediction is a coordination thing so you just might not be that coordinated
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1140 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
Iit has negative acceleration...
none @ 1000/1800 dpi step

Quote:
and a manufacturing defect that causes the entire mouse to wobble....and inconsistencies with the lmb/rmb's from mouse to mouse...
not everyone has it, it can be fixed by unswrewing some screws or by return it to puretrak in order to have a non-defective one


Quote:
and some overall poor build quality issues.
list them.

and im not a fanboy, i already know that this mouse wont replace my ime 3.0, but its not an epic fail - yeah a bit fail because of the acceleration on 2/4 steps and because the 500/1000/2000 steps are fake, but i wont return it. i think puretrak made some brave choices, but this is their first mouse... give them time to fix the sensor.
groan
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Asus p7p55d-pro hd 4890 Vapor-x corsair 4Gb ddr3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital 500Gb CRT all the life, secondary wide LCD shit logitech ultraflat, G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 650W antec five hundred ime 3.0, DA 3.5g, Puretrak valor[preordered] puretrak talent, destrucktro[destructed], QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
groan
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Asus p7p55d-pro hd 4890 Vapor-x corsair 4Gb ddr3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital 500Gb CRT all the life, secondary wide LCD shit logitech ultraflat, G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 650W antec five hundred ime 3.0, DA 3.5g, Puretrak valor[preordered] puretrak talent, destrucktro[destructed], QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Puretrak Valor Information Thread