just got mine. Considering it took five days to package, i was extremely pissed off to see that there was no packing material in the box and that there were no twist ties or anything holding the actual mouse in place inside its box. It was just flopping around freely. I'm currently sitting here trying to get the weight cover off the mouse since it comes with them all inside already. The cover doesn't want to budge at all.
Some quick things i have to say about the actual mouse:
- shape and overall feel is quite nice - reminds me of a g5/mx518 a little.
- all the buttons have a very good click to them, though i'm not sure i like the amount of force needed to press the r/lmb's. Rapid clicking feels difficult to do compared to other mice.
- the gap between the shell and the mouse wheel isn't as bad as pictures made it out to be, however, the led inside for the wheel is quite noticeable when looking directly above the mouse.
- i'm disappointed with the wheel. It's not very notched and comes off as feeling cheap.
- while the mouse is flat on a surface, the whole thing can tilt to the left. Maybe taking the weights out will help this. I will update once i can get the cover off.
- edit: I'm not sure if this is going to be every mouse, but on mine the plastic on the edge of where the left side of the shell stops and the lmb begins is rough and i can notice it during regular use.
Edit: This weight cover is seriously the worst thing ever. I really hope the plastic in its locking mechanism didn't break during shipping due to the awful packaging. I can twist it open slightly but then it stops.
Edit: Yay, i got it off by repeatedly hitting the top of the mouse. It now tilts to the left even easier because there is less weight holding the mouse down.