Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Crysis 2 legit copy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crysis 2 legit copy. - Page 7  

post #61 of 68
I youst want to try the Demo in DX 11 max settings and see what kind of FPS i can get.
I7 4790k
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790k Asus Z97a MSI Gtx 980 Ti Gaming Corsair Vengance 
CoolingCoolingCase
Kraken x60 G10 Kraken x41 Gpu Corsair Carbide Air 540 
  hide details  
I7 4790k
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790k Asus Z97a MSI Gtx 980 Ti Gaming Corsair Vengance 
CoolingCoolingCase
Kraken x60 G10 Kraken x41 Gpu Corsair Carbide Air 540 
  hide details  
post #62 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx View Post
The need for a PC demo of the game is not as necessary, as compared to console demos, if you consider that fact.
Why not release one at the same time then?

This just seems like a lazy way of doing things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx View Post
Gaming PC's are far and few between, and a much higher percent of PC's pirate games versus consoles.
Ok, prove this. Prove this statement, there is no way you can and in fact some of these pirates may actually buy more games then people who don't simply because they get to try out more things. I know there is probably at least 10 games last year that I wouldn't have even considered buying but I did because I tried it out first and enjoyed playing it.
Silence
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 @ 4ghz HT Asus Rampage III Extreme ATI 5830 Corsair Dominator GT 6gb CAS 7 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
50gb Vertex 2 - OS,1.5tb Storage Win7 64 bit Saitek Cyborg OCZ 700W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Define R3 Logitech G500 Steelseries Glass 
  hide details  
Silence
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 @ 4ghz HT Asus Rampage III Extreme ATI 5830 Corsair Dominator GT 6gb CAS 7 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
50gb Vertex 2 - OS,1.5tb Storage Win7 64 bit Saitek Cyborg OCZ 700W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Define R3 Logitech G500 Steelseries Glass 
  hide details  
post #63 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by [nK]Sharp View Post
Here we go again... So it is WRONG for me to try a game before buying it?

Do you also use this fallacy logic when purchasing vehicles as well?

Lets just buy a car then because it did good in the past and not bother to read reviews or test drive it or anything, lets just buy it any hope we don't get screwed.

I rather be a petty thief and a smart consumer than just a mindless drone that follows what it is told to do.



They are one of my favorite benchmarking game studios to date, but no longer one of my favorite game company studios.
not quite a drone but almost ........

These are two very different situations, Crysis 2 does not cost $ 40,000.00

My truck does.

How many bought Windows 7 with out trying it?

I was lucky and was on the list to test it out so I did try it out, but many were not able too unless they stole it.

this is a 50 dollar game, I for one will assume the 50 dollar risk if it sucks

We all know however it is going to be epic, so just buy the game and take one step forward to securing high end titles that we all look forward to.

I am not going to sling mud with a self admited theif as yourself, that IMO should be escorted out of OCN for the self admision of your intensions.

How many other titles have you stolen are we in thousands yet ?



No wonder we have to deal with activation BS, People like yourtself inflict these on our community


Nothing less than a common criminal ....
Leviathan
(27 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3930k MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) eVGA (SC) GTX Titan  eVGA (SC) GTX Titan  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Team Group 16GB Team Extreme 2400MHz 9-11-11-28 1T Samsung 128GB 830 Samsung 128GB 830 OCZ 120GB Solid 3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ 120GB Solid 3 Western Digital 640GB Black  4x Coolgate Quad 120mm Ultimate Heat Exchanger ... EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
2x EK Geforce GTX Titan VGA Liquid Cooling Bloc... EK DDC X-RES Top 140 - Acetal w/250mm tube exte... EK DDC X-RES Top 140 - Acetal  8x Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition CO-90... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
7x Xigmatek AOS (Aeronautical Oil System Bearin... 8x Yate Loon 120 x 38mm Low Speed Silent Case F... 7 64 bit Crossover 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razor Black Widow Ultimant 2013 Corsair AX1200 CaseLabs TH10 Black TT Level 10M  
Mouse PadAudio
TT Landon  Creative 3D Recon 
  hide details  
Leviathan
(27 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3930k MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) eVGA (SC) GTX Titan  eVGA (SC) GTX Titan  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Team Group 16GB Team Extreme 2400MHz 9-11-11-28 1T Samsung 128GB 830 Samsung 128GB 830 OCZ 120GB Solid 3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ 120GB Solid 3 Western Digital 640GB Black  4x Coolgate Quad 120mm Ultimate Heat Exchanger ... EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
2x EK Geforce GTX Titan VGA Liquid Cooling Bloc... EK DDC X-RES Top 140 - Acetal w/250mm tube exte... EK DDC X-RES Top 140 - Acetal  8x Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition CO-90... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
7x Xigmatek AOS (Aeronautical Oil System Bearin... 8x Yate Loon 120 x 38mm Low Speed Silent Case F... 7 64 bit Crossover 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razor Black Widow Ultimant 2013 Corsair AX1200 CaseLabs TH10 Black TT Level 10M  
Mouse PadAudio
TT Landon  Creative 3D Recon 
  hide details  
post #64 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzer76 View Post
A) I never said it was OK. The word you want is entrapment. And i'd like to see you get off in court trying to use that. You can't get out of a speeding ticket for it, why would this be any different.

B) You will never know who is a scumbag in your company untill they screw you. Whatta ya think the company hired programmed robots? No. BS happens. Your house aint perfect. My house aint perfect. And the white house aint perfect. I don't expect Crytek to be either.

And C) Where do people find the right to complain? Did they lose something? Did they pay and not receive their product? No and No. Its "wah, wheres mine? Ima steal it then"

Find me a legitimate argument here, please. All i'm reading is why its ok to be a brat and whine and complain.
A). Not the same thing at all and is handled in a different court.

B). Again I have no sympathy for companies. And yeah they need to have better safe guards in place so there product isn't leaked early. I don't feel sorry that someone got upset and leaked it, that's just bad luck...or bad management.

C). It's a free country and you have the right to complain all you want, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
ThomasK
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k P67 980TI 8GB 
Hard DriveOSPower
850 W7 1200 P2 
  hide details  
ThomasK
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k P67 980TI 8GB 
Hard DriveOSPower
850 W7 1200 P2 
  hide details  
post #65 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMau5 View Post
Why does everyone focus on PC pirates? console pirates are just as bad. especially for the 360.
Just as bad you say?

http://pc.ign.com/articles/114/1142183p1.html

Hmm... Interesting. A reliable source with actual statistics says otherwise.
post #66 of 68
but the crysis series suck... only thing its good for is to bench your pc
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Silent Dominator
(28 items)
 
Classy Lady
(26 items)
 
TUF Inside
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
post #67 of 68
Would a company possibly leak something on purpose? Or perhaps an employee leak something with good intentions? I'm aware of the negative implications. What do you think of these "positives"?
Sentry
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C3 955BE Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe WiFi XFX GeForce 9800 GTX+ 2x2GB OCZ "Reaper 2" DDR2-1150 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250G B'cuda, 1T Samsung Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7170S black Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus LCD 1680*1050 Microsoft Natural 4000 Antec Truepower 2.0 480w blue Coolermaster Centurion 5 (blk/slvr+windw) 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Coolermaster CM Storm Xornet Rich Mahogany Bookshelf speakers Standalone speaker amplifier 
  hide details  
Sentry
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C3 955BE Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe WiFi XFX GeForce 9800 GTX+ 2x2GB OCZ "Reaper 2" DDR2-1150 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250G B'cuda, 1T Samsung Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7170S black Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus LCD 1680*1050 Microsoft Natural 4000 Antec Truepower 2.0 480w blue Coolermaster Centurion 5 (blk/slvr+windw) 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Coolermaster CM Storm Xornet Rich Mahogany Bookshelf speakers Standalone speaker amplifier 
  hide details  
post #68 of 68
Well, I think we are done here.
Eowyn
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1055T x6 Biostar TA890FXE MSI 465(470)TFII GE 750/1900 G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 640AAKS Ubuntu 10.10 2x24" Asus MS Arc 
PowerCaseMouse
610 PC P&C Silencer P182 Logitech Marathon 
  hide details  
Eowyn
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1055T x6 Biostar TA890FXE MSI 465(470)TFII GE 750/1900 G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 640AAKS Ubuntu 10.10 2x24" Asus MS Arc 
PowerCaseMouse
610 PC P&C Silencer P182 Logitech Marathon 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Crysis 2 legit copy.