Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Gtx 590 & amd 6990
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gtx 590 & amd 6990 - Page 10  

post #91 of 148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
People tend to quickly become experts in things they know nothing about once they think they have an audience.
Who are you to make such a statement?
You should follow your own advice and stop making assumptions of someone you know nothing about.

And pumpkin as well ...what is really making the purpose of this thread redundant is your and shredicus´ comments that do not contribute anything to this thread are in one word deconstructive so please stop posting your meaningless oppinions.

I started this thrad because I wanted to determine the price of the GTX 590 my oppinion that it is a useless overpriced card was consitant from the beginning
Edited by Kung Pow - 2/17/11 at 3:02am
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #92 of 148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
I would like you to note that the multiple times I have mentioned that Kepler will outperform fermi by at least double the performance I had assumed you to have the experience and the ability to comprehend that such a statement could just not possibly be conseived in such an obtuse manner you appear to have misinterpreted it .

Secondly the purpose of a road map is to give people a guide line in order to supply them with an idea not a firm date of the actual release of the product I am well aware of that fact.What you obviously failed to learn is that this years roadmap exhibition was inspired by new funding and production options Nvidia has been proposed and I strongly doubt that the CEO would dare to jeopardize his financially and manufacturly aiding partner companies.


As in terms of your purchasing disorder I will explain to you why this kind of behavior is typcal for the average inexperienced GPU consumer.
Like I have said before Nvidia has a variety of specialized analysts and marketing researchers that precisely study the typical behavior of the average rather shallow minded consumer.They target inexperienced,naive,easily seducable and often ignorant individuals.They anticipate their targeted group not to measure a purchase with logic and necessity.Their marketing strategies and advertisement is particularized and specified to lure the consumer which often shows the exact aforementioned symptoms.
You have to understand that this involves a lot of basic psychology which intelligent people should be resistant to
Your common and often used justifiation of reselling seems absurd to me.
I do class you as an intelligent person based on what I have seen that is why I do not understand why someone like that would fall for such pedantic phsychological strategy.
Evtron waiting for a response
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #93 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
Who are you to make such a statement?
You should follow your own advice and stop making assumptions of someone you know nothing about.

And pumpkin as well ...what is really making the purpose of this thread redundant is your and shredicus´ comments that do not contribute anything to this thread are in one word deconstructive so please stop posting your meaningless oppinions.

I started this thrad because I wanted to determine the price of the GTX 590 my oppinion that it is a useless overpriced card was consitant from the beginning
You know, i think i might post some more "meaningless oppinions"

Eysenck Box
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1600 Asus B350M-A XFX AMD Vega RX 64 8GB 2x4GB DDR4 2400mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
128GB Intel M.2 SSD Stock Windows 10 Pro x64 LG 27UD58 4K 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow (Cherry Blue) Corsair TX550 Silverstone TJ08-E Logitech G403 
  hide details  
Eysenck Box
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1600 Asus B350M-A XFX AMD Vega RX 64 8GB 2x4GB DDR4 2400mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
128GB Intel M.2 SSD Stock Windows 10 Pro x64 LG 27UD58 4K 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow (Cherry Blue) Corsair TX550 Silverstone TJ08-E Logitech G403 
  hide details  
post #94 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
Who are you to make such a statement?
You should follow your own advice and stop making assumptions of someone you know nothing about.
Quote:
As in terms of your purchasing disorder I will explain to you why this kind of behavior is typcal for the average inexperienced GPU consumer.
Like I have said before Nvidia has a variety of specialized analysts and marketing researchers that precisely study the typical behavior of the average rather shallow minded consumer.They target inexperienced,naive,easily seducable and often ignorant individuals.They anticipate their targeted group not to measure a purchase with logic and necessity.Their marketing strategies and advertisement is particularized and specified to lure the consumer which often shows the exact aforementioned symptoms.
You have to understand that this involves a lot of basic psychology which intelligent people should be resistant to
Your common and often used justifiation of reselling seems absurd to me.
I do class you as an intelligent person based on what I have seen that is why I do not understand why someone like that would fall for such pedantic phsychological strategy.
Ok internet "physcologist", I hope I didn't offend your PhD in trolling.

Quote:
And pumpkin as well ...what is really making the purpose of this thread redundant is your and shredicus´ comments that do not contribute anything to this thread are in one word deconstructive so please stop posting your meaningless oppinions.
All that you've accomplished in this thread is attacking and attempting to psychoanalyze a member over his (very sensible) method of upgrading his computer hardware. He has clearly stated it does not impact his standard of living in any way, and he garners pleasure from upgrading his computer hardware. Would you go and tell someone collecting baseball cards as a hobby to stop buying them because "he is falling for MLB marketting propaganda" and clearly has some type of "purchasing disorder"? You know what, you just might. If you really want to call people out on being "deconstructive" then maybe you should refrain from forcing your opinions on people who clearly do not want your mangled mindset forced down their throats. Just because you do not command a salary that enables you to upgrade your hardware on a regular basis doesn't mean you need to preach to someone who comfortably can. You seem to have yet again forgotten you are on a forum for computer enthusiasts.
Edited by Shredicus - 2/17/11 at 10:18am
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
post #95 of 148
Will the GTX 590 be able to run games maxed for at least 6 years on 1080p resolution?
Legend
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ 3ghz PNY Nvidia 8800GT 4GB DDR-2 Samsung Spin Point F3 500GB 
OSMonitorPower
Win 7 Ultimate LG 23" W2340VG RoseWiLL 650Watts 
  hide details  
Legend
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ 3ghz PNY Nvidia 8800GT 4GB DDR-2 Samsung Spin Point F3 500GB 
OSMonitorPower
Win 7 Ultimate LG 23" W2340VG RoseWiLL 650Watts 
  hide details  
post #96 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDepoSniper View Post
Will the GTX 590 be able to run games maxed for at least 6 years on 1080p resolution?
sure, if you play games from the years <2011

my magic 8 ball is roaming, so I can't give you an educated answer
Rice Burner
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920@4.2 1.35 volts EVGA Classified 759 nf200 2xZotac 580 gtx 3gb G Skill 3x4gb PC12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
X25M G2 + 10TB of "data pr0nz" Lite On Win 7 64bit 3007 wfp-hc x 3 "Surround" 5156x2560 oh yea! 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair AX1200 Corsair 600T Razer Mamba 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 5L 
  hide details  
Rice Burner
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920@4.2 1.35 volts EVGA Classified 759 nf200 2xZotac 580 gtx 3gb G Skill 3x4gb PC12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
X25M G2 + 10TB of "data pr0nz" Lite On Win 7 64bit 3007 wfp-hc x 3 "Surround" 5156x2560 oh yea! 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair AX1200 Corsair 600T Razer Mamba 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 5L 
  hide details  
post #97 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang88she View Post
sure, if you play games from the years <2011

my magic 8 ball is roaming, so I can't give you an educated answer
My magic 9 ball is roaming as well, and i think only the highest price Nvidia Keplar cards are going to be able to provide that long lasting performance
Legend
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ 3ghz PNY Nvidia 8800GT 4GB DDR-2 Samsung Spin Point F3 500GB 
OSMonitorPower
Win 7 Ultimate LG 23" W2340VG RoseWiLL 650Watts 
  hide details  
Legend
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ 3ghz PNY Nvidia 8800GT 4GB DDR-2 Samsung Spin Point F3 500GB 
OSMonitorPower
Win 7 Ultimate LG 23" W2340VG RoseWiLL 650Watts 
  hide details  
post #98 of 148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
Ok internet "physcologist", I hope I didn't offend your PhD in trolling.



All that you've accomplished in this thread is attacking and attempting to psychoanalyze a member over his (very sensible) method of upgrading his computer hardware. He has clearly stated it does not impact his standard of living in any way, and he garners pleasure from upgrading his computer hardware. Would you go and tell someone collecting baseball cards as a hobby to stop buying them because "he is falling for MLB marketting propaganda" and clearly has some type of "purchasing disorder"? You know what, you just might. If you really want to call people out on being "deconstructive" then maybe you should refrain from forcing your opinions on people who clearly do not want your mangled mindset forced down their throats. Just because you do not command a salary that enables you to upgrade your hardware on a regular basis doesn't mean you need to preach to someone who comfortably can. You seem to have yet again forgotten you are on a forum for computer enthusiasts.
What an amusingly misguided view

Your naive statements of rather infantile nature indicate your ignorance.
I even refered to him as intelligent person based on his comments which just even more beggs the question why he would feed such an useless habit.
I am very much aware that this is a computer enthusiast forum which stands in no relation to sensless purchasing with lack of logic and intelligence.

That fact is in no way justified by having sufficient funds for it.
And again please do not make assumptions without basic knowledge.
I very much could effort to purchase every single piece of hardware at release but becasue I am an intelligent person who puts certain factors into consideration such as logic,necessity,actual use and benefit,and a little bit of common human sense I can appreciate this hobby without being preyed on by the various companies.

These factors are vital when purchasing hardware and should especially be put into consideration by people who are easily seduced by pedanticly developed advertisement designed to trick the ignorant mind that does not comprehend basic psychology.
Being a hardware enthusiast has nothing to do with sensless purchasing of hardware out of the desire for acknowledgement and pure gasconade which are in my oppinion signs of very primitive nature and indicate the subject´s very low self estime which whom trys to compensate with the aforementioned behavior pattern.

I am just saying what I think I do not intend to offend anyone but that is just common sense and intelligent people as I categorize you as well should be aware of that.
Edited by Kung Pow - 2/17/11 at 11:30am
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #99 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
What an amusingly misguided view

Your naive statements of rather infantile nature indicate your ignorance.
I even refered to him as intelligent person based on his comments which just even more beggs the question why he would feed such an useless habit.
I am very much aware that this is a computer enthusiast forum which which stands in no relation to sensless purchasing with the lack logic and intelligence.

That fact is in no way justified by having sufficient funds for it.
And again please do not make assumptions without basic knowledge.
I very much could effort to purchase every single piece of hardware at release but becasue I am an intelligent person who puts certain factors into consideration such as logic,necessity,actual use and benefit,and a little bit of common human sense.

These factors are vital when purchasing hardware and should especially be put into consideration by people who are easily seduced by pedanticly developed advertisement designed to trick the ignorant mind that does not comprehend basic psychology.
Being a hardware enthusiast has nothing to do with sensless purchasing of hardware out of the desire for acknowledgement and pure gasconade which are in my oppinion signs of very primitive nature and indicate the subject´s very low self estime which whom trys to compensate with the aforementioned behavior pattern.

I am just saying what I think I do not intend to offend anyone but that is just common sense and intelligent people as I categorize you as well should be aware of that.
First of all if you are going to type in such turgid prose, please proofread it.

Other then that, this is a perfect example of rambling self-righteous narcissism. You are comically aloof in your pseudo-intellectual assessment of people you have no capacity to analyze beyond the admission of an affinity for keeping a top of the line graphics processor which is in no way an indication of "desire for acknowledgement" or "very low self estime". The fact that you can even try to justify your argument by claiming it is "common human sense" simply adds credence to how bereft you actually are of any of the aforementioned common sense. If anything the terminology you stumbled over to try and and substantiate a straw man fallacy is a much more reasonable indicator of your own low self esteem and the need to feel superior to your opponent by using unnecessarily convoluted prose as an attempt to solidify your inane argument.

The fact that you preface your argument with;
Quote:
Your naive statements of rather infantile nature indicate your ignorance.
only to conclude it with;
Quote:
I am just saying what I think I do not intend to offend anyone but that is just common sense and intelligent people as I categorize you as well should be aware of that.
is insurmountable proof that you substantiate no actual evidence in favor of your opinion on how everyone should be purchasing their computer hardware at predetermined intervals that you find reasonable.
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
post #100 of 148
Thread Starter 
ridiculous.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Gtx 590 & amd 6990