Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Case Labs Owners Club - Page 1107

post #11061 of 22275
Is there a res mount bracket thingy that can fit in the sm8 with a 60-ish rad (single set of fans) in the front?
post #11062 of 22275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfs View Post

Hi all
Can someone with a Caselabs TH10a please tell me what accessories actually come with the case i.e . Device mounts and Hdd bays as I don't want to double up on anything but I will have to buy some extra things too.
I wont be buying from the caselabs site as a company here in Australia sell the cases so I will save on shipping.
Thanks in Advance


Have a look at this post, where I answer that question pretty well:

http://www.overclock.net/t/940461/official-case-labs-owners-club/10710#post_23473646


One thing I'd recommend is to go with the 31mm extended top so you can run P-P on the top rad, and still have space above the mobo for tubing runs, especially if it is Not a reverse atx layout that puts the CPU at the top.

If that still leaves any questions, just ask specifically.

Darlene
Edited by IT Diva - 2/15/15 at 5:46am
post #11063 of 22275
Thanks again Just ordered a few parts we cant get here from the caselabs site.
Cheers
post #11064 of 22275
Alrighty, I've configured an s8 and want to order tonight, but is there anything I'm missing/should I get anything else right now to save later?



#1 - Do I need a drop in mount for use with an extended top?
#2 - I have a XSPC D5 Photon Pump Rez combo 170mm combo....is there a place to mount it inside the case between the motherboard tray and front, right in front of the window?
#2.5 - If yes to #2, what do I need to order to mount this inside the case to be able to mount the rez?
#3 - This does come with a stealth mount, right? I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure....
#4 - The side mount for the 360mm rad? How much clearance is there? I'm looking at mounting a 60mm rad + P/P fans.
#5 - Is there ANYTHING that I am forgetting? I don't want to order it and then need to order something else that I forgot.
#6 - Also, going to get a set of casters, but if I don't use them, does it still come with the standard feet from the stock photo?
Edited by kayan - 2/15/15 at 11:39am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Asus Maximus Gene VIII Zotac 980ti Amp! Omega Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8) 3200mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 950 Pro m.2 512gb  Crucial m500 960gb Corsair h100i Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34uc97 Logitech g810 Seasonic Snow Silent 750w in-Win 303 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum Logitech G440 Sony MDR-Z7 Creative t40 
Audio
Blue Yeti Microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Asus Maximus Gene VIII Zotac 980ti Amp! Omega Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8) 3200mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 950 Pro m.2 512gb  Crucial m500 960gb Corsair h100i Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34uc97 Logitech g810 Seasonic Snow Silent 750w in-Win 303 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum Logitech G440 Sony MDR-Z7 Creative t40 
Audio
Blue Yeti Microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11065 of 22275
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayan View Post

Alrighty, I've configured an s8 and want to order tonight, but is there anything I'm missing/should I get anything else right now to save later?

#1 - Do I need a drop in mount for use with an extended top?
#2 - I have a XSPC D5 Photon Pump Rez combo 170mm combo....is there a place to mount it inside the case between the motherboard tray and front, right in front of the window?
#2.5 - If yes to #2, what do I need to order to mount this inside the case to be able to mount the rez?
#3 - This does come with a stealth mount, right? I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure....
#4 - The side mount for the 360mm rad? How much clearance is there? I'm looking at mounting a 60mm rad + P/P fans.
#5 - Is there ANYTHING that I am forgetting? I don't want to order it and then need to order something else that I forgot.
#6 - Also, going to get a set of casters, but if I don't use them, does it still come with the standard feet from the stock photo?

1) Only time not to get drop-in is if you have full window in top. If getting extended top, you need the drop-in to put the fans/rads somewhere
2) I'll hold off on commenting for now, only so much height above mid-chassis & not sure of measurement offhand.
3) S8 does indeed come with stealth mount
4) 60mm +push is ok, p+p may fit but will be very limited space to inside of mid-chassis
5) looks good
6) yes does come with rubber feet - ordering casters does not delete
post #11066 of 22275
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayan View Post

Alrighty, I've configured an s8 and want to order tonight, but is there anything I'm missing/should I get anything else right now to save later?



#1 - Do I need a drop in mount for use with an extended top?
#2 - I have a XSPC D5 Photon Pump Rez combo 170mm combo....is there a place to mount it inside the case between the motherboard tray and front, right in front of the window?
#2.5 - If yes to #2, what do I need to order to mount this inside the case to be able to mount the rez?
#3 - This does come with a stealth mount, right? I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure....
#4 - The side mount for the 360mm rad? How much clearance is there? I'm looking at mounting a 60mm rad + P/P fans.
#5 - Is there ANYTHING that I am forgetting? I don't want to order it and then need to order something else that I forgot.
#6 - Also, going to get a set of casters, but if I don't use them, does it still come with the standard feet from the stock photo?

1: You don't ~have~ to get the drop in mount if you want to add radiators up top, however the extra $20 USD cost tends to be recommended by most people simply due to the fact that it makes your life significantly easier as you don't have to have your hands and arms at awkward positions when installing the radiators as the drop-in mounts are removable (instead of being part of the chassis itself). In essence, drop-in panels allow you to install your fans and radiators out in the open, and then just drop in the panel afterwards.

The use of an extended top does not require a drop in panel, as they will work with any of the top chassis mounts.

2: Which window are you referring to out of curiosity?
- If you're referring to the front window (that replaces the 2x120mm fans on the top left area), some builders have cut into the metal to have their pumps (usually D5's) drop down into the HDD bay, but this prevents the use of a second hard drive cage, and might cause clearance issues with the use of the side 120.3 radiator mount. Putting a tube resevoir here might run into some clearance issues. Once I post this I'll look up some previous builds I've seen this kind of thing on and link to them (as for some reason I know I've seen builds doing this, but can't remember who did them - see link to Akira's Hurrikaine build for a Bitspower z-multi 150 on top of a D5 mod top.... And for some reason, at the moment I can't find the build log where someone installed a D5/resevoir combo behind the 240mm/front window area)
- If you're referring to having the resevoir just behind the flexbays, there is a panel that was designed for mounting tube resevoirs included with the case. It's visible in the 11th photo (where the fan hole is on the right in the HDD bay), and a detailed picture of it is available in photo 14.
2.5: If you're referring to mounting it behind the flexbays, the mounting panel is included with the case itself, although you will need to source out mounting hardware specific to your resevoir if it wasn't included with the resevoir.

3: Stealth mount is included.

4: @akira749 ran 60mm (or 65mm) radiators in the side mount, although I can't tell if it's push/pull (looks like push due to only 12 fans for four 120.3 radiators) in his Hurrikaine build

5: Some have commented that the longer motherboard mount can help with cable routing, not to mention with larger motherboard such as the Asus Rampage V Extreme there isn't a small portion of the motherboard hanging over the motherboard tray. I would also recommend upgrading to a drop in mount for the top radiators simply because it's, as some would say, a "life saver" when putting things together, as well as when doing maintenance.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
 
 
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-OC MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB SATA3 Maxtor 2TB Black LG DVD-RW Cryorig R1 ultimate 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit BenQ VP2210 BenQ VP2210 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Roccat Nyth Steel Series Worgen 
AudioAudioAudio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B AKG K712 Audio Technica ATH-M50X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200 CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240 Windows 7 64 Bit Dell E2213H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 v2 EVGA 1000w G2 Open Bench Table Corsair M95 
Mouse Pad
3' wide battle mat 
  hide details  
Reply
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
 
 
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-OC MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB SATA3 Maxtor 2TB Black LG DVD-RW Cryorig R1 ultimate 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit BenQ VP2210 BenQ VP2210 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Roccat Nyth Steel Series Worgen 
AudioAudioAudio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B AKG K712 Audio Technica ATH-M50X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200 CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240 Windows 7 64 Bit Dell E2213H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 v2 EVGA 1000w G2 Open Bench Table Corsair M95 
Mouse Pad
3' wide battle mat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11067 of 22275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xclsyr View Post

1) Only time not to get drop-in is if you have full window in top. If getting extended top, you need the drop-in to put the fans/rads somewhere
2) I'll hold off on commenting for now, only so much height above mid-chassis & not sure of measurement offhand.
3) S8 does indeed come with stealth mount
4) 60mm +push is ok, p+p may fit but will be very limited space to inside of mid-chassis
5) looks good
6) yes does come with rubber feet - ordering casters does not delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

1: You don't ~have~ to get the drop in mount if you want to add radiators up top, however the extra $20 USD cost tends to be recommended by most people simply due to the fact that it makes your life significantly easier as you don't have to have your hands and arms at awkward positions when installing the radiators as the drop-in mounts are removable (instead of being part of the chassis itself). In essence, drop-in panels allow you to install your fans and radiators out in the open, and then just drop in the panel afterwards.

The use of an extended top does not require a drop in panel, as they will work with any of the top chassis mounts.

2: Which window are you referring to out of curiosity?
- If you're referring to the front window (that replaces the 2x120mm fans on the top left area), some builders have cut into the metal to have their pumps (usually D5's) drop down into the HDD bay, but this prevents the use of a second hard drive cage, and might cause clearance issues with the use of the side 120.3 radiator mount. Putting a tube resevoir here might run into some clearance issues. Once I post this I'll look up some previous builds I've seen this kind of thing on and link to them (as for some reason I know I've seen builds doing this, but can't remember who did them - see link to Akira's Hurrikaine build for a Bitspower z-multi 150 on top of a D5 mod top.... And for some reason, at the moment I can't find the build log where someone installed a D5/resevoir combo behind the 240mm/front window area)
- If you're referring to having the resevoir just behind the flexbays, there is a panel that was designed for mounting tube resevoirs included with the case. It's visible in the 11th photo (where the fan hole is on the right in the HDD bay), and a detailed picture of it is available in photo 14.
2.5: If you're referring to mounting it behind the flexbays, the mounting panel is included with the case itself, although you will need to source out mounting hardware specific to your resevoir if it wasn't included with the resevoir.

3: Stealth mount is included.

4: @akira749 ran 60mm (or 65mm) radiators in the side mount, although I can't tell if it's push/pull (looks like push due to only 12 fans for four 120.3 radiators) in his Hurrikaine build

5: Some have commented that the longer motherboard mount can help with cable routing, not to mention with larger motherboard such as the Asus Rampage V Extreme there isn't a small portion of the motherboard hanging over the motherboard tray. I would also recommend upgrading to a drop in mount for the top radiators simply because it's, as some would say, a "life saver" when putting things together, as well as when doing maintenance.

Thanks to both of you, when I looked at this a few days ago, I had added the drop-in-mount for the exact reason White said, so it's easier to install the rads. I forgot to re-add them when I configured a bit ago.

As far as to the Photon rez/pump I mean in the front window, where the 2x120 would be. I saw a picture on a bing search and it just looked awesome, but since I have to measurements, I have no idea if it'll fit there or not. I was thinking that maybe the extended top could help a bit with that?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Asus Maximus Gene VIII Zotac 980ti Amp! Omega Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8) 3200mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 950 Pro m.2 512gb  Crucial m500 960gb Corsair h100i Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34uc97 Logitech g810 Seasonic Snow Silent 750w in-Win 303 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum Logitech G440 Sony MDR-Z7 Creative t40 
Audio
Blue Yeti Microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Asus Maximus Gene VIII Zotac 980ti Amp! Omega Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8) 3200mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 950 Pro m.2 512gb  Crucial m500 960gb Corsair h100i Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34uc97 Logitech g810 Seasonic Snow Silent 750w in-Win 303 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum Logitech G440 Sony MDR-Z7 Creative t40 
Audio
Blue Yeti Microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11068 of 22275
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

1: You don't ~have~ to get the drop in mount if you want to add radiators up top, however the extra $20 USD cost tends to be recommended by most people simply due to the fact that it makes your life significantly easier as you don't have to have your hands and arms at awkward positions when installing the radiators as the drop-in mounts are removable (instead of being part of the chassis itself). In essence, drop-in panels allow you to install your fans and radiators out in the open, and then just drop in the panel afterwards.

The use of an extended top does not require a drop in panel, as they will work with any of the top chassis mounts.

2: Which window are you referring to out of curiosity?
- If you're referring to the front window (that replaces the 2x120mm fans on the top left area), some builders have cut into the metal to have their pumps (usually D5's) drop down into the HDD bay, but this prevents the use of a second hard drive cage, and might cause clearance issues with the use of the side 120.3 radiator mount. Putting a tube resevoir here might run into some clearance issues. Once I post this I'll look up some previous builds I've seen this kind of thing on and link to them (as for some reason I know I've seen builds doing this, but can't remember who did them - see link to Akira's Hurrikaine build for a Bitspower z-multi 150 on top of a D5 mod top.... And for some reason, at the moment I can't find the build log where someone installed a D5/resevoir combo behind the 240mm/front window area)
- If you're referring to having the resevoir just behind the flexbays, there is a panel that was designed for mounting tube resevoirs included with the case. It's visible in the 11th photo (where the fan hole is on the right in the HDD bay), and a detailed picture of it is available in photo 14.
2.5: If you're referring to mounting it behind the flexbays, the mounting panel is included with the case itself, although you will need to source out mounting hardware specific to your resevoir if it wasn't included with the resevoir.

3: Stealth mount is included.

4: @akira749 ran 60mm (or 65mm) radiators in the side mount, although I can't tell if it's push/pull (looks like push due to only 12 fans for four 120.3 radiators) in his Hurrikaine build

5: Some have commented that the longer motherboard mount can help with cable routing, not to mention with larger motherboard such as the Asus Rampage V Extreme there isn't a small portion of the motherboard hanging over the motherboard tray. I would also recommend upgrading to a drop in mount for the top radiators simply because it's, as some would say, a "life saver" when putting things together, as well as when doing maintenance.

Yep, on the side rad if you go with a 60mm rad just do push only or you will have fitment issues @kayan
Silent Watcher
(9 items)
 
Eclipse
(7 items)
 
Lady Sif
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-6800K Asus Rampage V Edition X99 Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 
RAMCoolingOSPower
G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 EK Custom Dual Loop Windows 10 Home Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum 
Case
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6700K Gigabyte Z170X-SOC Force Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 
RAMPowerCase
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-... EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w Parvum L1.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi EVGA GTX 980 Superclock G. Skill Ripjaws Z 8Gb DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveCase
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD EK-Vulture 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Watcher
(9 items)
 
Eclipse
(7 items)
 
Lady Sif
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-6800K Asus Rampage V Edition X99 Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 
RAMCoolingOSPower
G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 EK Custom Dual Loop Windows 10 Home Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum 
Case
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6700K Gigabyte Z170X-SOC Force Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 
RAMPowerCase
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-... EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w Parvum L1.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi EVGA GTX 980 Superclock G. Skill Ripjaws Z 8Gb DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveCase
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD EK-Vulture 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11069 of 22275
Apologies for the delay, tried a few different search terms and found a few build logs that could be of assisstance with your questions@kayan:

@rbrenner87 has an EK dual D5 block with a 150mL EK resevoir on top

@Squeaks5635 has a measurement of the front area in his build log - link is direct to his measurement picture. Radiator used in that picture is an EK Coolstream PE, which is 38mm, with Corsair SP120 fans in what I think was push. Can't remember.

@Aerlic has a build with a Red Harbinger 250e behind the front window, but he wound up mounting it elsewhere in the end (linked due to using the product as a measurement for available space)

@Samtheman used a Bitspower DDC Top Upgrade 80

@TheXviper has pics of an EK XRES-140 and also with their 250mL tube in the front window area

@Turbz posted some stealth tray clearance pics to answer one of your previous questions ^_^

@apw63 has an AquaComputer Aqualis XT in the front, but no mention as to what size he used.


That's all I've found so far after doing a quick skim of three pages of search results, but hopefully it helps out with a number of the questions you have!

Edited as I didn't code things correctly, but now it should both ping the builders and actually link to their builds!
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
 
 
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-OC MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB SATA3 Maxtor 2TB Black LG DVD-RW Cryorig R1 ultimate 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit BenQ VP2210 BenQ VP2210 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Roccat Nyth Steel Series Worgen 
AudioAudioAudio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B AKG K712 Audio Technica ATH-M50X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200 CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240 Windows 7 64 Bit Dell E2213H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 v2 EVGA 1000w G2 Open Bench Table Corsair M95 
Mouse Pad
3' wide battle mat 
  hide details  
Reply
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
 
 
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-OC MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB SATA3 Maxtor 2TB Black LG DVD-RW Cryorig R1 ultimate 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit BenQ VP2210 BenQ VP2210 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Roccat Nyth Steel Series Worgen 
AudioAudioAudio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B AKG K712 Audio Technica ATH-M50X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200 CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240 Windows 7 64 Bit Dell E2213H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 v2 EVGA 1000w G2 Open Bench Table Corsair M95 
Mouse Pad
3' wide battle mat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11070 of 22275
New edition to my S5 -

I will post more pics once my new cpu cooler and sleeving arrives.

IN WIN 509 Build
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Gaming G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 750 NVMe Samsung EVO EK 240 Predator Windows 10 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus ROG Swift Corsair Strafe RGB MX Brown IN WIN Classic 750 IN WIN 805 
MouseAudio
Corsair Sabre RGB Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
IN WIN 509 Build
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Gaming G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 750 NVMe Samsung EVO EK 240 Predator Windows 10 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus ROG Swift Corsair Strafe RGB MX Brown IN WIN Classic 750 IN WIN 805 
MouseAudio
Corsair Sabre RGB Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club